**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Welcome, Razcox!!! I'm so sorry for your losses but so happy you've made it to second tri this time around! Glad to have you!

Welcome Razcox! Sorry you've had such a tough time and congrats on getting into the second trimester! I hope things go smoothly for you now. I've added you to the front page.

Hello Razcox.

I don't so much ache but I am feeling much more tired now than I was in 1st tri.

Minor mil rant. I can't even remember her exact words but the gist was "would be nice to have a granddaughter after 3 grandsons". Wtf, I'm just happy to be having a baby.
Not expecting a reply I just needed to vent. Seriously neither of them have the ability to think before they open their mouths. I'm probably extra sensitive I know.

Anyone in subsequent pregnancies just ache so much by end of day?

Me! But I don't know whether to blame it on the second pregnancy or the twins. I do know the round ligament pain started really early this time and the lower back pain has already started (thankfully mild right now).

One of the perks of a subsequent pregnancy is being able to relax a bit more when weird things happen. I keep going oh yeah... I forgot about that weird pain or symptom!

I don't so much ache as feel extremely tired by the end of the day, worse than in first tri. Sometimes after work my feet and legs get achy and I'm so tired I can hardly stand it. I think it has more to do with me having a one year old to run after and mind combined with the fatigue of pregnancy! Not able to nap when I want either because of that like I was last time.

Ah yes I miss day time naps :( i ache so so much. Am sure I will have braxton hicks soon. My body is struggling. By 5pm I ache so so much like period pains xx

Midnight, I've been feeling BH for awhile already now. I had them a TON with my last pregnancy and this one seems to be following that same route.

Ahh so it could be? I thought they felt similar across bump and back. Oh wow! Feels so early. Mind you, my boobs are tingly too and I wonder if they will leak soon. I leaked from about 18weeks with my 1st but nothing with 2 and 3. Xx

I've had the tingly feeling too, mostly on the nipples! I didn't start leaking until 26 weeks last time but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened earlier with this one.

I've had the tingly feeling too, mostly on the nipples! I didn't start leaking until 26 weeks last time but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened earlier with this one.

I've had this the last week too x

Tommyg - I too have been finding myself very sensitive to certain baby comments. E.g., I never understood why someone would be offended by the comment, "You're so big - are you sure you don't have two in there?" but now I do! I think a lot of people aren't great at asking themselves how what they say *might* make the other person feel, though I'm sure *most* people mean well.

AFM, I'm back from vacay and have my gender/sex scan in less than two hours!

I'm not achey but I am very tired and having lots of headaches. I suspect I'm probably not drinking enough water.

Jezika - good luck with the scan and looking forward to hearing how it went!

Afm I just had my 16 week consultant appointment. I was so upset as my dh booked leave to come along but the consultant was running 2 hours behind so my dh had to leave to pick up our dd from nursery so he missed the appointment. My blood pressure was on the high end which is bad as this is the stage in pregnancy that it's supposed to drop. He said I had a 25% risk of developing pre- eclampsia based on my last pregnancy and has given me aspirin to take every day of the pregnancy. I have to see the gp every 2 weeks for a blood pressure check and I'm seeing the consultant again in 4 weeks. I'm also getting an extra scan at 23 weeks to determine the risk of pre eclampsia. It's all a bit scary as there's a high risk I could have a premature baby but I guess they're monitoring me well. In positive news there was a strong heartbeat. Just so gutted my dh didn't get to hear it. He is devastated.

Jezika, I hope the scan goes well!

Laura, I'm sorry you has such a crummy appointment and DH missed the heartbeat. It won't be long until you'll both feel kicks :) fingers crossed for good blood pressure news in 2 weeks!

Hope your scan went well, Jezika!

Laura I'm sorry to hear about your appt. I hope they manage you well enough that you don't develop pre-eclampsia.

Midnight, time is starting to fly here too. 5 weeks to DS starts school, I'm guessing the first term will fly by too.

Hello Mom of 5 how are you doing?

Jezika, My in laws are both bad for it comments without thinking. I used to really take it to heart, then rant to DH who in turn would get wound up. I now tend to let it go at home and have a wee rant on here.
How did your scan go?

Laura, is it just your blood pressure that is causing concern, did you have issues in your last pregnancy? Sorry DH missed HB, won't be long until your next scan.

Bubbles how are you getting on?

Hello to anybody else who I've missed.

Tommyg I'm doing pretty well, just so tired mostly. This will be my last full week at work before becoming a SAHM. DH has decided to work his new job full time and his old has agreed to keep him part time so we will both be very busy, him with work and me with running around after Ashlyn all the time. I hope we are able to handle it well. We've been sharing responsibility for so long now it's gonna be a tough transition I think but it will financially be better for us that way.

How are you?

tommyg - yes, it's definitely good to vent. I do a lot of that myself!

Scan went well! I didn't realize it would take about an hour so was a little uncomfortable and gave me soooo much time to lie there and wonder whether it would be a boy or girl and wishing hard for a girl but preparing for boy and wondering how I'd feel yadda yadda yadda. Then the tech showed me some unexpected 3D pics of our baby's face, which just melted my heart (see below). DH came in later and the tech casually said it's a girl. She said you can never be 100% sure because a penis is easier to spot that its absence, but she see,ed pretty certain. So, so happy!

Attachments

• IMG_6344.jpg
    IMG_6344.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6343.jpg
    IMG_6343.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
Midnight, time is starting to fly here too. 5 weeks to DS starts school, I'm guessing the first term will fly by too.

Hello Mom of 5 how are you doing?

Jezika, My in laws are both bad for it comments without thinking. I used to really take it to heart, then rant to DH who in turn would get wound up. I now tend to let it go at home and have a wee rant on here.
How did your scan go?

Laura, is it just your blood pressure that is causing concern, did you have issues in your last pregnancy? Sorry DH missed HB, won't be long until your next scan.

Bubbles how are you getting on?

Hello to anybody else who I've missed.

Yes it flies by when you have other LOs too!

Tommyg I'm doing pretty well, just so tired mostly. This will be my last full week at work before becoming a SAHM. DH has decided to work his new job full time and his old has agreed to keep him part time so we will both be very busy, him with work and me with running around after Ashlyn all the time. I hope we are able to handle it well. We've been sharing responsibility for so long now it's gonna be a tough transition I think but it will financially be better for us that way.

How are you?

I hope you enjoy being a SAHM, I am too. Good luck xxx

tommyg - yes, it's definitely good to vent. I do a lot of that myself!

Scan went well! I didn't realize it would take about an hour so was a little uncomfortable and gave me soooo much time to lie there and wonder whether it would be a boy or girl and wishing hard for a girl but preparing for boy and wondering how I'd feel yadda yadda yadda. Then the tech showed me some unexpected 3D pics of our baby's face, which just melted my heart (see below). DH came in later and the tech casually said it's a girl. She said you can never be 100% sure because a penis is easier to spot that its absence, but she see,ed pretty certain. So, so happy!

I am glad you have the pink bundle you wished for. Such lovely pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->