**December Snowflakes - 2016**

It's nice to know I'm not the only one - I don't remember feeling this way so much with DS but maybe I did and I've just forgotten!!

I managed to get a good nights sleep last night so hopefully I'll have more energy today.

Rose I understand! It's stressful and tiring dealing with another child and being pregnant. I find myself completely drained by the middle of the day and it just gets worse until I go to sleep. I'm starting to think that 2nd tri energy burst doesn't happen for us who are already moms!

AFM, 20 weeks today and I have my anatomy scan. Little girly has been wiggling like crazy in there lately, she's so active! So glad to be at the stage where I can feel her daily, it's such a relief! Though she is quite active at night, which isn't waking me now but when I wake up in the night I feel her a lot. I don't remember DD being that active at night!

So... I'm in the waiting room for my anatomy ultrasound. So nervous. I hate waiting!

Good luck counting!! Ours is tomorrow, nervous and excited! Xx

After an extremely long wait we got in and saw...

Beautiful baby boy #3!

Please meet Fox!

https://i67.tinypic.com/2u4pm2r.jpg

Unfortunately we got the unexpected news that baby boy has a single umbilical artery. It significantly raises the risk of a number of things, and as time goes on we will be followed closely to make sure his growth isn't restricted as a result, and to make sure he can be born as soon as is safe for him if it looks like he is affected by it. Luckily the SUA was in isolation, he has no other markers for abnormalities so hopefully his cord situation is just incidental and won't pose any issues.

Congratulations Counting! Sorry to hear about the cord issue, but I am sure all will be fine and it's just something to keep an eye on. :hugs:

How did your scan go, Bubbles?

Good luck for tomorrow Grace :)

Congrats, counting!! I will be hoping everything turns out all right for your little man.

Sorry to hear that there is a problem. Fingers crossed that it's just a fluke and everything else is ok.

Counting - lovely scan pic! The good news is that it has been identified so you'll be monitored closed to make sure everything is okay

Grace - good luck for yours tomorrow!

Definitely feeling the exhaustion thing!!! DH is being v supportive but work is awful. I'm office based so not physically demanding but I manage a team of 22 and some of them are worse then my toddler at the moment! Can't wait to finish. It's a stressful job with long hours so I'm not planning to go back. Mat leave can't come soon enough!

Sorry - more of a rant than expected!!! Have you guys thought about when you'll start mat leave? I'm thinking of about 3-3.5 weeks before I'm due. It's quite a bit of time but I'm itching to leave!!!!

Counting, congrats on the baby boy! Sorry about the extra stress but it sounds like your provider is on top of the monitoring now.

Hi ladies. Been a while since I checked in here. Tomorrow is our anatomy scan and I am excited and a little nervous.

Up stupidly early, can't sleep, as way to excited for my anomaly scan today 😁. You'd think that this being number 7 the novelty of scans would've worn off a bit 😉.

Counting congrats on your little boy 💙, and to everyone else that have had their scans. I'm sure there are a few of us having scans today, look forward to updates and pics later xx

Team Pink 😍😍😍😍😍
I can't even say how happy I am. I've dreamed of having a daughter my whole life. She looks absolutely perfect, I so can't wait to meet her!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 4
Congrats on team pink, Grace!

My anatomy scan was yesterday. It took forever (an hour and a half almost!) though as little miss is so wiggly in there! We did get reconfirmation that it's another girl but it took awhile to get her in a good position. I need to go back for a rescan as they couldn't get one of the heart measurements they needed, which also happened with DD. Also gonna do my gestational diabetes test that day too. It won't be until Sept. 1 though as I will be out of town August 20th-31st.

I had my scan on Monday, and was so happy to be told everything looks perfect after a scary 12 week scan. My hospital won't confirm the sex or provide a potty shot but we had a private gender scan at 16 weeks so already know we are team blue.

Look at his lil foot!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 2
Got my scan last week. I'm honestly a little disappointed, but not too much. I was really hoping for another little boy this time, but found out we are having a GIRL! I thought I would be more disappointed, but honestly I'm just excited to have her here already, haha!

Here is the picture we used to announce:
https://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/genevevex/B3_GenderReveal.jpg

Now we just have to come up with a name. I'm having SUCH a hard time picking a name out for this baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->