December Snowflakes 35 Tester's 10 BFP's

Hello ladies? May I join?

Currently awaiting for AF to show up. BFN all weekend long but not sure when AF will show thanks to PCOS. : /

What day would you like to be added?

Dannixo,

Put me down for Dec 20th please :)

how are you ladies doing today?

Pretty good! My stomach feels like crap today though. Nausea on and off :nope: and horrible gas pains that come and go too. My bb's are a little sore on the side and underneath and my nipples are still sensitive. How about you?

All good here :) Still waiting to O. Currently CD 13... Usually O CD 16ish (will start OPKs tomorrow). Lots of BDing in my house at the moment!

Everyone else OK? X

Well CD 32 here, feeling really weird since Monday. Feels like AF will arrive but it doesn't? Cramping on and off.

8dpo .. Nothing whatsoever. Never thought I would wish for cramps so much in my life!!!

BumpySomeday maybe it's a good sign!

Dannixo,

Put me down for Dec 20th please :)

how are you ladies doing today?

I'm 6dpo today. My bb's are sore- not to touch, but radiating from the inside. Stairs HURT! Also woke up nauseous this am and (tmi) had a bit of spotting when wiping this pm. DH and I also found out the offer we put ik on a house was accepted! Now we just have to sell our house...

If I don't get a bfp this time around it will have been a cruel joke by Mother Nature...

Hi ladies!

Can I be put down for the 27th?

:witch: showed up today :growlmad: onto next cycle! 2nd month TTC #2, cycle is different than before last pregnancy. Last cycle didn't O till cd 22 and had a 32 day cycle. Hoping to get my LP longer with b6 that I started taking 2 weeks ago.

Going to try to temp this month. May not be super accurate since DD still wakes up 2-3 times a night to nurse, so I will try to stay as consistent as possible.

Good luck ladies hope for lots of Christmas BFPs! :flower:

So I caved and tested today at 8dpo. BFN obviously as it's still so early but can't help but feel disheartened! Damn this 2ww and my impatience :dohh:

Well ladies CD33 here ad I thought I saw what seemed to be a bfp in last nights test. I am going a little crazy here. lol

Here it is. Keep in mind I could be anywhere from 8 DPO- 14 DPO lol

Attachments

• 9-26-14.jpg
    9-26-14.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 16
I might see a slight shadow but I'm not to sure. Hope it is the start of your bfp

Baby.Love12, Thank you!

Well today (9-15 DPO) seems to be without symptoms other than being too hungry lol (which is obviously not a sign, I think) lol Will retest Friday or Saturday, depends when I can go get a test.

So it's 7dpo ive been sicky and I've had a few pulling sensations behind the belle button. Really hoping this is it. Tried to test this morning. And it was a dudd, I wonder what it's a sign of? 😫😖

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->