• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!!!!:happydance:

I hope any of you still TTC have made their way over to the January Thread. It is posted on the front page and the bottom of this email. The February Thread will be posted by mid-month. See you all over there!

:happydance: CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: NICO82 and CHERRY BOW :happydance:

:book: Still waiting on news from CL11, JENHOPE2583, KATIE617, LADYINWAIT, GIGGLES85, RAIN31, LUCINDA7981, BRIANA0990, BEAUTIFULBLIS, JONESBABY19, LEW32, MUSICFOREVER, 9MCLATER, ELINA, MINTAROO, MOMMACC, OREGONMOM, SNAPSHERE, ANGEL_BABI, RNVB, JESS_1984, LOROJOVANOS, MOM2CAYDEN, MRSKATIE80 #1ONWAY, 2NDTRY04, CHARISSE28, B MICHAELSON, and DAZED125 :test: Good Luck to you Hun! [/B]

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you CARLY P, LACYDAZE, and STEVI11 I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! January!! Here we are: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ers-0-come-find-buddy-today.html#post24051519

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It even offers courses, updates, and information from FS and OB docs to the method of charting and OV. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. I would totally recommend FF, because outside of a doctor appt with U/S you cannot count on CM or OV pains to say OV happened nor can you use the 14-day rule alone GL:dust:

Please look at page 137 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

I'm out, round2 of clomid started and as luck would have it we have a vacation over my fertile time this month, fingers crossed!!

Happy New Year All xx

Hi! I actually had another IUI in Dec and tested again on Dec 25th and got my :bfp: !!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-bump-buddy-holiday-bfp-135.html#post24208395

Had my first u/s yesterday at 4 weeks and 6 days and everything looks great! Can you add me to the bfp list on page 1? Thank you!

**OPPS** I see you popped me in there around the 28th...that's fine! Thank you! I just wanted to see that good news next to my name!

Hi! I actually had another IUI in Dec and tested again on Dec 25th and got my :bfp: !!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-bump-buddy-holiday-bfp-135.html#post24208395

Had my first u/s yesterday at 4 weeks and 6 days and everything looks great! Can you add me to the bfp list on page 1? Thank you!

**OPPS** I see you popped me in there around the 28th...that's fine! Thank you! I just wanted to see that good news next to my name!

Fantastic news, congrats x

Well thought Id quick update. Im now three weeks late with cramping all the time and pain around my ovaries and I tried to see the doctor for the pain and they told me they will not see me until Im three months late! Ive taken a millions tests all negative so Im very bummed.

Well thought Id quick update. Im now three weeks late with cramping all the time and pain around my ovaries and I tried to see the doctor for the pain and they told me they will not see me until Im three months late! Ive taken a millions tests all negative so Im very bummed.

Good lord, they won't even see you to take a blood test?? That is so frustrating! Can you call around to another doctor and see if someone else will test you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->