• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Well, AF got me too. On to January...I think I will start temping. Does anyone know a good site that goes over that technique?

FERTILITY FRIEND all the way. You can do the charting course, it was the best TTC choice ive ever made!

Well, AF got me too. On to January...I think I will start temping. Does anyone know a good site that goes over that technique?

Fertility friend is right- start there and u can use countdown to pregnancy as well I did both this month (it's my first month temping) I love LOVE it. It's so helpful to go back and look at everything and cross reference. And they're free! Best part of this expensive journey were all om

I just posted this over in the January thread but I thought I would post this here also for those of you who didn't transfer over yet. I'm desperate for advice.

This is my very first cycle of trying iui. I took femara on CD 3-7 and I'm currently waiting to ovulate. My doctor said that I need to go in the day after a positive OPK for insemination. Well because of the holiday season, there are several days the lab is closed, New Years Day being one of them. I took an OPK this afternoon and I'm almost positive that it is going to be positive tomorrow which won't work out for iui. My question is, do you ladies think it would be ok for me to call the doctor tonight and say my positive was today so I can get squeezed in for iui tomorrow. I don't want to waste my money and have a useless iui but I also hate the thought of missing it completely this month. I will post the pictures of my OPK today. I just want to know, what would you do? The first photo is in the time frame still wet and the second photo is after it dried.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 6
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 4
Wish I had some advise! Follow your heart, do whatever will make you feel better!

Well I finally tested eight days after a missing AF!
In shock but happy! Can't believe we only BD'd once! What do I do now???? :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 16
OMG look how dark that is. I'm so happy for you nico but not surprised at all.

oh how exciting that would be. You should start a pregnancy journal so we can keep stalking you and find out.

I'm not the best at explaining these things but this is what I think you do. On the home page you would scroll down to the section that says pregnancy journals and start a new thread. That would be your journal. Then you edit your signature much like you did with your ticker and post the url. I can't remember exactly if you have to do anything special to post the url. I would have to go through and do it to figure it out but hopefully someone else can read this and correct me or offer some input.

I'm not the best at explaining these things but this is what I think you do. On the home page you would scroll down to the section that says pregnancy journals and start a new thread. That would be your journal. Then you edit your signature much like you did with your ticker and post the url. I can't remember exactly if you have to do anything special to post the url. I would have to go through and do it to figure it out but hopefully someone else can read this and correct me or offer some input.

Oooh I will give it a try tonight!! :hugs:

The January thread is more active so I would post there if you run into problems or have any questions

Well I finally tested eight days after a missing AF!
In shock but happy! Can't believe we only BD'd once! What do I do now???? :happydance:

AHHHHHH!!! :wohoo::yipee: Congratulations!

"What do I do now???? " :haha: Oh, I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who thought that!!

When do you go in for your Beta?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->