• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

well my 8th cycle with a donor doing AI and I'm hoping this is my rainbow.

It's due on my little man's 3rd birthday so taking this as a good sign!!

Congrats on the BFP's and it WILL be your turn soon for the ones who had a visit form the witch!!

Happy 2013 everyone xxx

Hi ladies!!
Things have just been so busy over the Holidays I have had no time for my b and b ladies!! Hope everyone had a great holiday! AFM the withch arrived on christmas morning. Not my month :( On to Jan and hope that we all get our BFP's!! xx

Wow lots of BFPs. Congrats ladies. Pink what was your DH's SA results?

AF got me. Onto Jan 2013 hopefully lucky year! Good luck everyone x

hopeforbfp....His 1st one from July was only 20.5 mil with 66% motility and only 2% morphology. His 2nd one from October was 40 mil with only 26% motility and only 1% morphology. So after being told that he needed the surgery and had to wait several months...I was prepared to not even have a chance at pregnancy till around May or even later. So getting this bfp has been a complete surprise! :)

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

*Was taking a break from BnB during the Christmas Holiday, I am back and updating the thread Ladies! Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday or are having one, whichever way you celebrate!*

:happydance: CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: MWAAH!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!!

:test: CHARISSE28 and LUCIDC :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from CL11, JENHOPE2583, KATIE617, LADYINWAIT, GIGGLES85, RAIN31, LUCINDA7981, BRIANA0990, BEAUTIFULBLIS, CARLYP, JONESBABY19, LEW32, MUSICFOREVER, 9MCLATER, ELINA, MINTAROO, MOMMACC, OREGONMOM, SNAPSHERE, ANGEL_BABI, RNVB, JESS_1984, LACYDAZE, LOROJOVANOS, MOM2CAYDEN, MRSKATIE80, NICO82, and #1ONWAY:test: Good Luck to you Hun!

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you GABBYGABZ, LINDSS, JEAN40, SPECIAL_K, and CHIMMI I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! January!! Here we are: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ers-0-come-find-buddy-today.html#post24051519

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It even offers courses, updates, and information from FS and OB docs to the method of charting and OV. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. I would totally recommend FF, because outside of a doctor appt with U/S you cannot count on CM or OV pains to say OV happened nor can you use the 14-day rule alone GL:dust:

Please look at page 137 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

Hi all,

I haven't been on here in a while as I really thought I was out as we aren't actively TTC but we haven't been preventing, we were going to TTC properly next cycle, but AF still hasn't showed and I have been off BCP since 3rd December, I did a HPT on 18th and it was negative, then today I told OH I thought AF would show as I have awful cramping on and off, and I've been to the toilet twice today and both times have had light brown stringy cm, sorry ladies but I know you don't mind TMI :flower:

So I'm hoping that we're not out and that it is IB, what do you think? X

Pink- they told you that you wouldn't qualify for iui with those results? My DHs SA results are lower than yours and they are getting us set up to try iui. I hope my doctor isn't a quack and leading us down a road that will just waste our time. It's still really hopeful that you conceived naturally with a count on the lower side. I'm thrilled for you.

Big hugs to all the ladies that the witch flew in on.

hope- His count is fine...on the lower end of normal...but still good. But his morph and motility is what she didn't like.

Hi girls!
I have missed you, to find out about me, long and boring, my journal is updated!
Congratulations, a huge one to all you ladies who got an amazing BFP! Serious hugs to those with crazy cycles, or that AF has shown up:( I'll have to go through and read all of the posts to catch up though...

Okay, I'm confused On the 26th (14 DPO) My temp took a HUGE dive and I started spotting (brown) that day. The next day my temp went up slightly and I was still spotting (brown). Today, my temp sky-rocketed back up and I'm not spotting anymore. I usually start spotting a day or 2 before AF, so I thought she would show today for sure but she didn't

I took a pregnancy test on 14 DPO and it was negative. Now, I don't know if my temps are going crazy because I'm sick (upper respiratory infection) and if that is also the same reason for AF's delay or what, but now I'm all worried because I've been taking Sudafed, Mucinex, and an inhaler and I know your not supposed to take Sudafed if your pregnant. Am I getting all hyped up over nothing?

K, even if you end up with a BFP in the next day or two, I'm sure a surfaced is fine. Plenty of women do many other things worse than that. Do you have another test? Have you tested again? Your chart looks nice, maybe just late implantation. Hope so! But I wouldn't be too worried... Just stop taking it going forward, if you want to be cautious.

Not surfaced, stupid autocorrect, *sudafed* !

I would give it one more day Special K and test again, if af doesn't show of course!! :)

Thanks guys :thumbup: my temp took another dive today :wacko: so I'm totally stumped. No spotting yesterday or today....and dummy me, I don't have any pregnancy tests on hand :dohh: Another thing I had forgotten to mention that I had also gotten a steroid injection (kenalog) at the doctors office because of my respiratory infection. Maybe that's what is making my body go psycho???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->