• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers... 6 BFPs

Thank you for advice.. honestly started crying after reading that.
I've never had symptoms like this. I usually have intense pain and mood swings before my period. But it could just be an off month.. who knows.
IL still hold on to the hope of maybe being pregnant..sincerely hope I am. ��

Baby dust to all❤

I didn't mean to upset you!! I've been in this game 4 years so I think I've become a little insensitive maybe, I honestly am not trying to upset you!! You could still very well be pregnant! Just go to the doctors sweetheart, and if you aren't then start temping and charting! It helps loads!!

Not testing yet . 6 to 7 dpo and today i had some cramping and my cp is high and medium/soft which is really strange for me.

I'm out just started bleeding...I'm not sure if I'll be taking clomid again this month
I'm pretty fed up.

I'm sorry Kaiecee and Tess08. I know how you feel :hugs:.

Welcome to the TTC board ttc01! I hope you don't have to wait long for your BFP.

AFM, CD 3 today, I started taking clomid. I hope it helps me get pregnant like it did twice before.

I'm sorry Kaiecee and Tess08. I know how you feel :hugs:.

Welcome to the TTC board ttc01! I hope you don't have to wait long for your BFP.

AFM, CD 3 today, I started taking clomid. I hope it helps me get pregnant like it did twice before.

Good luck I think I might try clomid days 5-7.
I'm ov'ing too early with clomid on days 3-7 which is weird because that cycle has always worked for me.

I'm out just started bleeding...I'm not sure if I'll be taking clomid again this month
I'm pretty fed up.

So sorry the :witch: has shown her ugly face!
There's no harm in trying other cd with the clomid. I did 2-6 first time as my gp said and then this cycle I did cd3-7 purely because I'd read so many success stories x

I'm pretty fed up.

So sorry the :witch: has shown her ugly face!
There's no harm in trying other cd with the clomid. I did 2-6 first time as my gp said and then this cycle I did cd3-7 purely because I'd read so many success stories x

I was thinking maybe 5-7 since I was ov'ing too early. Last month I did 3-7 and Ov cd11

Good luck I think I might try clomid days 5-7.
I'm ov'ing too early with clomid on days 3-7 which is weird because that cycle has always worked for me.
Thanks. I hope it works for you this cycle.
Clomid on 3 - 7 doesn't make me O early. I only took it twice so far and I got pregnant both times. I really hope it helps this time too.
Are you feeling any better? New cycle, new hope.

I get into a paranoia when I don't get pregnant quick.

Sorry I never updated. Was a BFN for me. But if ovulation stays on track i will probably be testing Dec 31 again.

Sorry to everyone AF got!
Yay to the BFP's hopefully there are a few more soon!

I haven't posted in a while, super busy with Christmas shopping and Holiday Preparations, while trying to finish Renovations!

My cycles have been over 40 days recently, FF has me ovulating this coming weekend but my Temps make me wonder if I'm not ovulating right now! :) anyway we have BD'd a lot this cycle, mostly spontaneous which is a nice break from the scheduled Bd'ing we are used to while TTC.
I have so many symptoms but I also know they are PMS symptoms as well :(

Anyway! Hoping for baby dust to everyone!

I need some advice! Originally I was supposed to test the 22nd, but my temps and CM made me think I ovulated super early this cycle, like day 7.

Last month I wasn't going to test until I was late, and had a huge temperature dip on the day I started. It was a weird period and I did feel some symptoms before that, but kind of brushed it off. I guess my question is: could it have been a very early chemical? What else can cause ovulation to come so early?

Hello ladies.

I've been reading this site for months but I just joined today. I am on Day 10, I have been taking Vitex and the B complex complete vitamin supplement to help with my short luteal phase (9-10 average, some months 7). I am 31 and I have a DS from a previous relationship. Now married going on 5 years, my husband and I haven't been able to conceive the entire time. :-( and my DH does not have any children. I am hoping the added vitamins help with making my egg sticky. We've had all the tests done and turns out we are ok to conceive, it just hasn't been our time I guess. I've been using this App called Ovia Fertility and it has been really helpful in charting my ovulation and LP. After doing the research on Vitex and B6, I am very hopeful. My periods are pretty regular, usually 30-33 days. When I started TTC though, my cycles were always exactly 28 days. CD 10 would be pretty early for me to ovulate but I felt twinges this morning. I will take an OPK after work today. I know Vitex can lengthen your luteal phase and make you ovulate earlier, but this would be super early, which I guess is good. When I saw the LPD at 7, my heart sank, so hopefully this is the beginning of a great month. Baby dust to everyone!

Hi, ladies. Busy weekend and week so far, but update: BFN this cycle :-(. AF showed up right on time this Sunday. If I ovulate as expected, which I usually do, I should be testing on December 30 (CD 27 ) again though. Here's to a lucky second month TTC!

Praying for a new years BFP :)!

We will try the SMEP this time around. I've heard great things about it!

My 16 dpo BFN finally confirmed with AF. CD1 is finally here!

Too many bfn hopefully we are luck for next month

I'm sorry to those who AF got! Putting a dent in my happy Christmas mood. I'm only Cd 13 and I O anywhere between Cd 24 and 48 although I was traveling when I O'ed that late so hopefully it will be closer to CD24 than 48. Still at least another week before I expect to see any kind of ewcm....boooring.

Is anyone trying Preseed??
We used it when we conceived my son, I was hoping to hold off but I'm thinking of giving it a try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->