• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers... 6 BFPs

Well I am totally cofused!!!! I know my cycles can be messed up from breastfeeding but still this is strange. So on saturday night around 6:30 I started spotting then around 11pm it went to heavy spotting light bleeding, yesterday I had just light bleeding and then today for like 5hrs I bled heavy like had to change my tampon every hr and wear a pad because I was soaking through heavy and then after 5hrs bam stops nothing just turned to brown and stopped. What the????? I just wish my cycles would start to regulate..... surely it is waayyy to heavy for ib yeah?? It was just so strange the way it stopped, if I don't start bleeding again I might test in 3hrs depending on what ky temp does as it had a huge 2 day dip. I mean a 2 days period would be nice lol so if that is the case I am not complaining either way :)

Also sorry to all of you that af has turned up lots of :dust: to you all for this month!!!
And yay to our first bfp congrats may55

I do think that sounds too heavy for IB hun :hugs:
Keep positive and lets hope you do get your :bfp: soon
Maybe because you're still breastfeeding your bidy is just playing up, not that our bodies need excuses to mess us around, mine does it constantly and it drives me insane.

Keep your chin up and I'm sending you lots of :dust: :dust:

Yeah it is more than likely because I am still breastfeedinf I have ib with all 3 of my pregnancies and it has never been like this. I know it can happen but rare. I just hate when you think your cycles can't get anymore strange and then something else gets thrown at you lol oh well.... I am still going to test in a few days if my temp gies back up just to be sure but won't bother if it doesn't :)
:dust: :dust: to you to to hun xx

Congrats May55!

Kaiecee, Katy & MK hope you all get your bfps!

Tess don't count yourself out yet! And yes long cycles are pretty annoying. I'm always the one with TBD for a testing date on the front page of the testing threads. Ha. I get that the tww can be endless, but waiting to O when you have no clue when is pure torture. I have never O'd before CD 24, so I never expect to which makes time go by a bit faster.

Thanks mom15. AF hasn't came yet but I'm feeling really crampy today. I'm expecting AF tomorrow as it always comes a day after I get cramp which will make me a day early so I'm thinking I prob O'd a day earlier than I originally thought! That means me and DH actually BD'd a day too late :( I thought we had on O day but it now looks like it was a day after O! Damn it. I know it's not nice to have such horrible wacky cycles but it really is comforting to know I'm not alone lol. I usually O between CD29 and CD34 but I have O'd as early as CD19 so it's just really frustrating :| atleast when you are in the 2WW u know there's an end in sight but when u are waiting to O and have absolutely no idea when it's going to happen ur just stuck in limbo lol. Have u tried anything to try n regulate them more? I'm going to get a pre pregnancy vitamin and try exercising. Before I had DD I had a regular 31 day cycle and O'd on CD19 but ever since I came off my pill this year to try for number 2 things have just been all over the place!!! X

No AF yet, but 16 dpo BFN so I'm out this month :(

can I join you ladies? planning to test on the 13th... although more thsn likely negative due to only one BD this month (we are supposed to be on a break but my BBT chart has got me curious... XD)

So still no af I always get it on 14 dpo on 28 day cycle

I'm now 16dpo day 27 of my cycle.
Maybe I should still wait one more day till I test.

I'm sorry MK! Hopefully babydust is right and it's too early.

Kitty - maybe it was a lucky one time! Fx

Kaiecee are you temping? If so I'm curious what your cart says. When I click on your ff chart in you sigi it doesn't work.

I think my weird mini period has stopped. I'm ready to O again although I probably won't for another two weeks minimum. With my last cycle having been anovulatory it feels like it's been forever.

I'm sorry MK! Hopefully babydust is right and it's too early.

Kitty - maybe it was a lucky one time! Fx

Kaiecee are you temping? If so I'm curious what your cart says. When I click on your ff chart in you sigi it doesn't work.

I think my weird mini period has stopped. I'm ready to O again although I probably won't for another two weeks minimum. With my last cycle having been anovulatory it feels like it's been forever.

I ov'ed on cycle day 11 but I stopped charting once I oved.
It was a little earlier than usual because of the clomid

can I join you ladies? planning to test on the 13th... although more thsn likely negative due to only one BD this month (we are supposed to be on a break but my BBT chart has got me curious... XD)

You've been added hun
It only takes that one time so keeping everything crossed for you x

I feel like you should only put the BFPs on the first page. The flashing makes it exciting and BFNs are not exciting, in fact might the person might be sad, so.... Anyone feeling me?

Cycle day 28 17dpo always get af on 14dpo don't know what's going on.
Checked temp today was high and still no af and I don't see much on an ic

But those tests never work on me so kind of frustrating being in limbo like this guess I'll wait a couple more days and test with a ic and frer

I thought I saw something but I think it's just line eye.

Cycle day 28 17dpo always get af on 14dpo don't know what's going on.
Checked temp today was high and still no af and I don't see much on an ic

But those tests never work on me so kind of frustrating being in limbo like this guess I'll wait a couple more days and test with a ic and frer

I thought I saw something but I think it's just line eye.

Do you have a pic of your ic?
Does sound promising for you, but yes definitely get a frer.

I'm struggling to hold out, I'm dying to test as I have crazily itchy nipples and never experienced that before!

I threw it out would drive me crazy all day.

Have sore boobs I have other symptoms but I do t want to freak myself out.

Hi Everyone.

I'm new to all of this and apologize.. wasn't sure where to post a thread/forum.
My DH and I are ttc our first. The last few months have been .. frustrating to say the least.

I need some advice!! I am 3 days late.. which isn't out of the norm. but I just feel different this time around.. cant explain it.. I just don't feel right.

I have next to no discharge, no sex drive, cervix is high hard and closed, breasts are swollen, peeing a lot. very tired at about 11 to 3pm each day. And odd cravings and continually hungry. I get nauseous and a slight headache almost every night now this week.
My DH and I tried about 8 times throughout November. However 2 days after my period we had intercourse and I spotted right after.. is this because of the period finishing or could it have been implantation..?.. Either way, I never thought trying to become parents would be so hard, frustrating and discouraging. This is something we both really want .. but nothing comes easy right?

I stopped taking BC back in September and started taking prenatal vitamins right away. I have taken many HPT in the last few months.. all negative.
I just did a test on the day my period was due and the Clear blue digital test took 5 to 10 minutes to make a result .. odd right.. but it came back negative.
Ive read online that 3 days is nothing. But am sure most of you know its frustrating waiting and waiting only to get a negative.
I need some advice ladies! When should I test again. Should I just ignore the fact that I'm only 3 days late.. What should I do ?

I apologize for the long post. But any advice or help of any kind would be greatly appreciated ❤

Hi Everyone.

I'm new to all of this and apologize.. wasn't sure where to post a thread/forum.
My DH and I are ttc our first. The last few months have been .. frustrating to say the least.

I need some advice!! I am 3 days late.. which isn't out of the norm. but I just feel different this time around.. cant explain it.. I just don't feel right.

I have next to no discharge, no sex drive, cervix is high hard and closed, breasts are swollen, peeing a lot. very tired at about 11 to 3pm each day. And odd cravings and continually hungry. I get nauseous and a slight headache almost every night now this week.
My DH and I tried about 8 times throughout November. However 2 days after my period we had intercourse and I spotted right after.. is this because of the period finishing or could it have been implantation..?.. Either way, I never thought trying to become parents would be so hard, frustrating and discouraging. This is something we both really want .. but nothing comes easy right?

I stopped taking BC back in September and started taking prenatal vitamins right away. I have taken many HPT in the last few months.. all negative.
I just did a test on the day my period was due and the Clear blue digital test took 5 to 10 minutes to make a result .. odd right.. but it came back negative.
Ive read online that 3 days is nothing. But am sure most of you know its frustrating waiting and waiting only to get a negative.
I need some advice ladies! When should I test again. Should I just ignore the fact that I'm only 3 days late.. What should I do ?

Hello! Unfortunately all of your symptoms are also period symptoms! I get the odd month where I have all the symptoms you are describing yet I'm not pregnant. It's normal to spot after your period, especially just after sex, and I doubt that you would be implanting 2 days after a period. As from conception to implantation is normally 5-10 days. I'm not saying that you aren't pregnant, but it's more than likely that you aren't, especially with a negative test HOWEVER clear blue digital are notoriously insensitive. And do not give a positive as early as a lot of other tests. I recommend you see your doctor for a blood test, this will definitively tell you if you are pregnant or not! Welcome to the forum and I hope you get your BFP soon!

P.S. I will recommend that you start temping, if you are often late then it could be anovulatary cycles or that you are ovulating later than you think, all of which hinder your chances of conception! It also would highlight any problems like a short luteul phase, again hindering conception. It has given me a lot of insight into my cycles and makes when to start testing a lot clearer!

Thank you for advice.. honestly started crying after reading that.
I've never had symptoms like this. I usually have intense pain and mood swings before my period. But it could just be an off month.. who knows.
IL still hold on to the hope of maybe being pregnant..sincerely hope I am. ��

Baby dust to all❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"