December Testers... 6 BFPs

I might test with a cheapie I think I don't test because I'm scared of the bfn
And I need a lot of hormone to test positive

I'll try not to test but I might either way just to know.

AF is due today and I'm getting anxious. I really want a BFP but just can't stand to see another BFN so trying to wait as long as possible. I'm afraid the only reason AF hasn't showed up is due to the progesterone suppositories, first month on them I had to stop taking them around CD 16 for AF to start, but last month AF came on its own even while taking the progesterone...so I don't know! CM is creamy and cervix is high...would be so awesome if we get our BFP with our first IUI!

Well im out ladies heavy spotting/light flow and awful back and period cramps so will put tomorrow as cd1 I think. But this cycle is exactly the same as last cycle so I am guessing my hormones are balancing a little
So sorry you're out hun. I'm sending loads of :dust: your way and praying your next cycle you get your :bfp: xx

Can I join

So I usually get af 14dpo which I am now,I have a cycle of 27-28 days
Today is 14dpo but only cd25 so am
I considered late or still have to wait 2-3 days but ff says af is due today

Feeling confused.

What date shall I put you down for hun x

Any news ladies?
Stargazer33
Mnelson815
MKaykes
Katie78

:dust:

Extra dust to you all x

I got my BFP on December 2nd :D Praying for a sticky bean!

Well I'm pretty sure I'm going to be out. AF due wed and already getting crampy :( no doubt the witch is probably going to show her ugly face early! Quite gutted actually as I really thought we had caught it this month.

Good luck to the rest of Still waiting to test :) x

Congrats May55!

Kaiecee, Katy & MK hope you all get your bfps!

Tess don't count yourself out yet! And yes long cycles are pretty annoying. I'm always the one with TBD for a testing date on the front page of the testing threads. Ha. I get that the tww can be endless, but waiting to O when you have no clue when is pure torture. I have never O'd before CD 24, so I never expect to which makes time go by a bit faster.

I'm just waiting any second for it to come still not here,but if it does come I'll be pissed from the head games of this cycle

I'm afraid my cycle is messing with me because still no M and the test was negative this morning.
Ah well, back to the drawing board... as soon as AF arrives. I thought I would be due for next AF still in December but guess not.

Kaiecee and MKaykes, I hope you have better luck.

Fingers crossed for all of you.

Congrats May on your BFP!

Congrats May!
GL to those testing soon! Would be awesome to have a Christmas bfp <3
I am on CD3 with a heavy clotty period eeeeewwwww can't wait for o time, going to try lots of bding before o this time x

I'm afraid my cycle is messing with me because still no M and the test was negative this morning.
Ah well, back to the drawing board... as soon as AF arrives. I thought I would be due for next AF still in December but guess not.
Okay, AF just started and I might be due next one still in December. Put me down for 31 Dec.

Well I am totally cofused!!!! I know my cycles can be messed up from breastfeeding but still this is strange. So on saturday night around 6:30 I started spotting then around 11pm it went to heavy spotting light bleeding, yesterday I had just light bleeding and then today for like 5hrs I bled heavy like had to change my tampon every hr and wear a pad because I was soaking through heavy and then after 5hrs bam stops nothing just turned to brown and stopped. What the????? I just wish my cycles would start to regulate..... surely it is waayyy to heavy for ib yeah?? It was just so strange the way it stopped, if I don't start bleeding again I might test in 3hrs depending on what ky temp does as it had a huge 2 day dip. I mean a 2 days period would be nice lol so if that is the case I am not complaining either way :)

Also sorry to all of you that af has turned up lots of :dust: to you all for this month!!!
And yay to our first bfp congrats may55

Okay, AF just started and I might be due next one still in December. Put me down for 31 Dec.

I've edited this cycle for you and im so sorry AF came, but here's to your next cycle and lets get that sticky bean... you could still get your December :bfp: :dust:

Well I am totally cofused!!!! I know my cycles can be messed up from breastfeeding but still this is strange. So on saturday night around 6:30 I started spotting then around 11pm it went to heavy spotting light bleeding, yesterday I had just light bleeding and then today for like 5hrs I bled heavy like had to change my tampon every hr and wear a pad because I was soaking through heavy and then after 5hrs bam stops nothing just turned to brown and stopped. What the????? I just wish my cycles would start to regulate..... surely it is waayyy to heavy for ib yeah?? It was just so strange the way it stopped, if I don't start bleeding again I might test in 3hrs depending on what ky temp does as it had a huge 2 day dip. I mean a 2 days period would be nice lol so if that is the case I am not complaining either way :)

Also sorry to all of you that af has turned up lots of :dust: to you all for this month!!!
And yay to our first bfp congrats may55

I do think that sounds too heavy for IB hun :hugs:
Keep positive and lets hope you do get your :bfp: soon
Maybe because you're still breastfeeding your bidy is just playing up, not that our bodies need excuses to mess us around, mine does it constantly and it drives me insane.

Keep your chin up and I'm sending you lots of :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->