December Testers... 6 BFPs

We will try Preseed next cycle as well!

I go to the doctor on Monday to have my thyroid levels tested, we all have colds right now so I'm sure we won't concieve this cycle.
FF calculated I ovulated last week according to my temps, but I didn't have the CM to go with it.

When we used preseed I would insert before 10-15 min before but be careful to lay pretty still because it sometimes runs out as it warms inside your cervix it becomes very watery, my DH hated using it because he said it was too liquidy, but we were determined to get pregnant.

I had a HORRIBLE cold this month and so did the rest of my family :( didn't think we would get our bfp but we did !

I'm trying hard to not symptom spot, but the lack of sleep, frequent peeing, sensitive nose and slight nausea in the morning. That being said I usually feel this way before AF arrives, I'm 6dpo according to FF, so it is way too early for symptoms.
AF is due to arrive on the 21st lol Merry Christmas...that being said we will pretty much have to tell our close family if I am pregnant because our traditions on Christmas are hottubbing at my parents house and then Mimosas Christmas morning :)

Hopeful that sounds like a Christmas I could get down with! are you in a cold and snowy region?

Hi ladies. I got my bfp's today. Couldn't believe it.

Good luck to all.
Congratulations :hugs:
We will try Preseed next cycle as well!

I go to the doctor on Monday to have my thyroid levels tested, we all have colds right now so I'm sure we won't concieve this cycle.
FF calculated I ovulated last week according to my temps, but I didn't have the CM to go with it.

When we used preseed I would insert before 10-15 min before but be careful to lay pretty still because it sometimes runs out as it warms inside your cervix it becomes very watery, my DH hated using it because he said it was too liquidy, but we were determined to get pregnant.

I had a HORRIBLE cold this month and so did the rest of my family :( didn't think we would get our bfp but we did !

Congratulations :hugs:

Prettycow - we are in Saskatchewan, Canada! So very snowy and cold! Today is -16C but feels like -29 with the windchill! My parents have their hottub in an addition that is kind of like a 3 season sunroom!
Christmas is my favourite!!! :)

I'm trying hard to not symptom spot, but the lack of sleep, frequent peeing, sensitive nose and slight nausea in the morning. That being said I usually feel this way before AF arrives, I'm 6dpo according to FF, so it is way too early for symptoms.
AF is due to arrive on the 21st lol Merry Christmas...that being said we will pretty much have to tell our close family if I am pregnant because our traditions on Christmas are hottubbing at my parents house and then Mimosas Christmas morning :)

Not too early if implantation symptoms :D

10 or 11 dpo (guessing), BFN Sat am and today. I am symptom spotting and everytime i feel a bit of moisture have to go to the bathroom to see what it is. These are the torturous days. I had this clump and then long sticky CM this evening. I don't know what the heck that is about. Anyone had that?

Prettycow - we are in Saskatchewan, Canada! So very snowy and cold! Today is -16C but feels like -29 with the windchill! My parents have their hottub in an addition that is kind of like a 3 season sunroom!
Christmas is my favourite!!! :)
That sounds amazing!! I would love to experience a white Christmas! It is so hot here, 36 deg today (96deg fahrenheit). The whole hot tub thing is interesting. I was in Japan when I found out I was pg with DS. I went into an onsen (hot springs) and the tour guide said all pg Japanese women use onsens as they're good for aches and pains. It was very hot too.

10 or 11 dpo (guessing), BFN Sat am and today. I am symptom spotting and everytime i feel a bit of moisture have to go to the bathroom to see what it is. These are the torturous days. I had this clump and then long sticky CM this evening. I don't know what the heck that is about. Anyone had that?
I agree the Tww is torturous :( I google every type of cm I get. FX you'll get a bfp in a few days :hugs:

Meg- Bellamy - I went in the hottub with DS but it was turned down and I only put my sore hips in and drank a ton of water, plus I only stayed in for a short period.

I love snow! So I dont know what I would do for Christmas without it!

I'm in Montreal Canada hasn't stopped snowing here and more to come

BFN on a first response. Convinced I'm out :( Will do another first response on Thursday.

I do remember having more cervical mucous close to when AF was supposed to arrive when I was pregnant with DS! When are you testing again?

I'm in Montreal Canada hasn't stopped snowing here and more to come

I want to go to Montreal so bad!! My husband is a huge Habs fan, I plan to surprise him with a trip there in the next little while!

BFN on a first response. Convinced I'm out :( Will do another first response on Thursday.

Sorry LittleFish, when is AF due to arrive?

I seem to be not able to fall asleep anymore, it takes me hours. How is everyone feeling?

I do remember having more cervical mucous close to when AF was supposed to arrive when I was pregnant with DS! When are you testing again?

I have been testing for a few days. I think i got a very faint line today. I will test again tomorrow morning to see. The problem is that i get up to pee a few times at night so theres really no FMU.

Thanks Hopeful. AF due in 6 days, so still early days however I've developed epic PMS and cramp today :( I'm feeling quite depressed and sorry for myself. I'm frustrated at enduring cycle after cycle of BFNs.

First time TTC ! I was suppose to ovulate on the 8th or 9th , so im about 4 or 5 dpo ! Symtoms: cramping on both sides of uterus mainly right though, lower back right side cramps, when i get hungry i get nauseus?, very sensitive for the past 2 days, vivid dreams. A couple of days ago i had a really sharp pain on the middle top portion of my uterus . I know its still early but does this sound positive ? Im suppose to test on the 21st or 22nd ! Fx for all of us !

First time TTC ! I was suppose to ovulate on the 8th or 9th , so im about 4 or 5 dpo ! Symtoms: cramping on both sides of uterus mainly right though, lower back right side cramps, when i get hungry i get nauseus?, very sensitive for the past 2 days, vivid dreams. A couple of days ago i had a really sharp pain on the middle top portion of my uterus . I know its still early but does this sound positive ? Im suppose to test on the 21st or 22nd ! Fx for all of us !

Those things do sound positive! Sorry to say that this next week is going to go by so slowly for you! But wishing the best for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->