December Testers... 6 BFPs

10dpo here temp is still up and nausea is hanging around like a bad smell! As the days go on it gets worse and worse and today there was at least 3 tomes I almost threw up, got into bed tonight rolled over and sorry tmi but a bit of vomit just came up not sure if it was something I ate or to do with pregnancy. I am super super fatigued, still getting up 2-3 times a night to pee and have been getting heartburn. It all sounds so promising but I don't want to get my hopes up and it is nothing! Only 2 more days and I am testing wish me luck!!!
:dust: to you all

Thank you, Babydust28! How are you feeling today? How is your cycle going?

Good luck, Kirstie! Those symptoms sound super promising! Particularly your temperature still being up beyond the halfway point of your luteal phase (LP)! I heard that halfway through the LP, the corpus luteum starts to break down-->less progesterone--> your temperature starts to fall back to baseline unless implantation occurs and "rescues" the corpus luteum--> progresterone levels are maintained--> temperatures stay nice and high. I will be testing 3 days after you! I'm CD7 by FF but CD8 I suspect in real life. My bbt jumped 0.7 points mid LP today! I couldn't believe my eyes so I went back to sleep and rechecked it some hours later: same number essentially! I'm praying it stays nice and high!

Thank you, Babydust28! How are you feeling today? How is your cycle going?

Good luck, Kirstie! Those symptoms sound super promising! Particularly your temperature still being up beyond the halfway point of your luteal phase (LP)! I heard that halfway through the LP, the corpus luteum starts to break down-->less progesterone--> your temperature starts to fall back to baseline unless implantation occurs and "rescues" the corpus luteum--> progresterone levels are maintained--> temperatures stay nice and high. I will be testing 3 days after you! I'm CD7 by FF but CD8 I suspect in real life. My bbt jumped 0.7 points mid LP today! I couldn't believe my eyes so I went back to sleep and rechecked it some hours later: same number essentially! I'm praying it stays nice and high!

I'm doing OK, just totally baffled by my temps, they have gone crazy.
Ff has predicted O has happened but then the huge spike is an open circle as I took that temp 1 hour late so I took that particular temp off ff and it then changed to saying I hadn't Od... I put it back on because I did take the temp even though it was later than usual.
I temp orally at the moment but I think I'll change to vaginally next cycle and then if there is no improvement I'll leave temping totally and just bd every day and then maybe up our game and bd every day from cd12-20 so I know I'm covered.
So stressful isn't it.
How are you getting on?

10dpo here temp is still up and nausea is hanging around like a bad smell! As the days go on it gets worse and worse and today there was at least 3 tomes I almost threw up, got into bed tonight rolled over and sorry tmi but a bit of vomit just came up not sure if it was something I ate or to do with pregnancy. I am super super fatigued, still getting up 2-3 times a night to pee and have been getting heartburn. It all sounds so promising but I don't want to get my hopes up and it is nothing! Only 2 more days and I am testing wish me luck!!!
:dust: to you all

Really does sound promising :hugs:

Thanks ladies I am hoping it is promising, I am super mauseous again thia morning and temp is high again. 11dpo now and trying so hard not to get my hopes up! I don't know if I will be able to resiat testing if my tests come today. I had a very vivid dream this morning that they did and I atraight away got 2 lines I was sssoooo shocked!!

Perkygal that sounds great about your temps fx they stay nice and high and this is your month!!

Kirstie can't wait to see the results of your test :)
I'm 10dpo and bfns so far.

December can't come soon enough! Hoping for lots of BFPs!! I'm counting down to Saturday!

Meg I saw your post on another thread about still bf I am bf my 10 month old also and it makes it so hard to even tell where I am at in my cycles!!

Sssoooooo I just went to the toilet and sorry for tmi there was stringy tan kinda organy brownish cm when I wiped either af is starting or I am having ib! I so thought ny tests would be here today but they haven't arrived yet I really wanted to test lol but at least it will keep me to my date of tomorrow.

Kirstie it makes me feel not so alone that there's others in the same situation as me! FX you're having IB :) your symptoms sound promising.
I had obvious IB with DS but nothing now when ttc no. 2, I know every pg is different but it's hard not to compare!

It is really hard not to compare all mine have been exactly the same nausea ib and the bfp but who knows hey like you said every pregnancy is different!
It is definitely nice to know we are not alone the hormonal changes when bf and ttc make it that bit harder to even try and figure out where you are in your cycle and if you have even o'd!

Fingers crossed for you ladies .

I had postive opk late on the 27th ovulation pain om ones side yesterday and the other early today. I dont know if that means i ovulated twice or not but either wy im hopeful for this cycle

Hello I O today and will be testing on the 15th. Praying for a Christmas 🎄 BFP!

I think af might be on the way since my post earlier I have been having bad cramps so pretty sure I am out! The only plus side to that would be my cycle would be shorter than last so hopefully my hormones are balancing out.

Hi ladies!

Looking for some advice. I'm going to be a Dec tester but not sure when in Dec! I am 4 DPO today and have the cheapie tests waiting for me. When would you suggest would be the earliest I could test? AF due a week today but I really don't think I can wait that long! X

Hi gals! I am currently CD7, AF due on the 21st. We have been TTC for about 5-6 months. 2 times so far I have had cycles where I felt pregnancy symptoms, late periods that started with old, brown blood, but never got a BFP. That's how my last month ended, I feel some of my "fertile window" symptoms already this cycle. Have any other ladies had weird pvultion after an early chemical?

Hi ladies!

Looking for some advice. I'm going to be a Dec tester but not sure when in Dec! I am 4 DPO today and have the cheapie tests waiting for me. When would you suggest would be the earliest I could test? AF due a week today but I really don't think I can wait that long! X

Tess,

I am a little bit of a POAS addict, but I'm trying to reform my ways. This past month, I didn't start testing until 3 days before AF (huge improvement for me). Honestly, I'd rather just wait to miss AF because the BFNs are So heartbreaking. We'll see if I can actually wait this month or not though!

The earliest I've seen people say they got their bfp is 7-8 dpo, but it all depends on when implantation happens.

Hi ladies!

Hi Tess!
I'm in the same boat as you, a couple days ahead....6DPO. I also have Internet cheapies that I am dying to use. You won't get a faint positive until after implantation which on average happens between days 5-10. Theoretically if you implanted early on 4 or 5DPO you could get a faint positive on 7DPO. I find this site to be a great reference: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/results-by-day-past-ovulation.php

I plan on starting with my cheapies tomorrow because I just can't help myself. So as long as you don't mind the disappointment of a few BFN's before (hopefully) a positive, you could start at 7 or 8. Many people don't start until 11 or 12, I'm just a bit crazy about it :thumbup:

My LP is only 11 days long so I don't actually have as long to wait as some other people but I still can't wait haha! I'll try hold off till Sunday when I will be 8DPO X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->