December Testers... 6 BFPs

I have had tan sort of browney coloured creamy cm yesterday a tiny bit and again this morning so either its ib for or af is on her way. Hoping my tests come in the mail today so I can test. With all 3 of my pregnancy I have had ib the day before bfp with #1 the day after bfo with #2 and the day of bfp with number 3!

I have had tan sort of browney coloured creamy cm yesterday a tiny bit and again this morning so either its ib for or af is on her way. Hoping my tests come in the mail today so I can test. With all 3 of my pregnancy I have had ib the day before bfp with #1 the day after bfo with #2 and the day of bfp with number 3!

Oh fingers crossed for you then! Sounds good to me if it's something that's happened you you before with your pregnancies :D I usually get 2/3 days of brownish spotting before AF comes but it sounds promising if that's not something that usually happens to you x

I do get spotting usually before af but this is just tanned really light brown creamy cm but I have become use to never being surprised with my cycles lol so it could very well be af on her way. I am not getting my hopes up just yet. My temp is still high so who knows.

Hello December testers!!! This is my very 1st cycle ttc so if i get my BFP i will definitely consider myself blessed. AF is due in exactly 2 weeks 1 day (praying she doesn't show up). Not quite sure when im gonna test yet. I usually like to give it atleast a week if i dont get too anxious :)!!!

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!

Hello December testers!!! This is my very 1st cycle ttc so if i get my BFP i will definitely consider myself blessed. AF is due in exactly 2 weeks 1 day (praying she doesn't show up). Not quite sure when im gonna test yet. I usually like to give it atleast a week if i dont get too anxious :)!!!

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!

Good luck to you too! X

Kirstie that sounds very promising good luck!

Yesterday afternoon and evening I had such bad cramping, actually felt like contraction pain. I was about 10dpo yesterday. I am hoping so bad it was implantation cramping. After the cramping I had some yellow/white creamy cm, but no blood so far.

Fingers crossed for everyone xx

Kirstie that sounds very promising good luck!

Yesterday afternoon and evening I had such bad cramping, actually felt like contraction pain. I was about 10dpo yesterday. I am hoping so bad it was implantation cramping. After the cramping I had some yellow/white creamy cm, but no blood so far.

Fingers crossed for everyone xx

Oooooo fx for you hun I hope it was implantation cramping!

My spotting has stopped now, it is so hard not to get my hopes up! My tests still have not come in the mail yet which I am super bummed about! I saved fmu lol first time I have ever done that its in the fridge patiently waiting but I have a feeling they aren't going to get here until tomorrow. I may have to send hubby to the shop to buy one I don't think I can wait any longer!

Has anyone ever experienced midcycle bleeding?

CD13 I experienced sharp cramping pains that lasted roughly 24 hours; nothing helped (ie ibuprofen, warm pack, hot bath) except when my mouth started salivating and got sick :sick: CD15 I awoke with a sore throat and runny/stuffy nose; later on this day, I went to the bathroom and had bled.. it was light red but consistency of lots of ewcm (I took a pic for future reference, ehhh lol)

Currently CD16 today, and the flow is still there, it's straight red with minimal clots, if any. No cramps. Just, the feeling of getting over this super mild cold.

Here we go December, here we go! LOL I am not nor was ever a cheerleader but felt the need for a cheer to start December!

Gina, sorry I can't provide any real input. It's it at all possible you were pregnant and miscarried (can't contribute to those symptoms either, but just a thought. Or off on your cycle day?

Anyone have a favorite test? I need to go pick up a couple for this weekend. Am considering Dollar Store tests just because I'm cheap...or are the digis worst the cost? I did a trigger shot and iui so the number of weeks is of no question to me.

Gina, sorry I can't provide any real input. It's it at all possible you were pregnant and miscarried (can't contribute to those symptoms either, but just a thought. Or off on your cycle day?

Nope, I had blood tests last cycle and no pregnancy. Tests were all normal.

Welp, it's turned into a heavy flow. I guess CD17 has changed to CD3 :|

Oh that's a shame ginabina :( very strange too huh? Fingers crossed for you this cycle!

So I have decided I'm going to tear on Sunday which will make me 8DPO. I really don't want to be disappointed with a negative test of I'm testing too early though so does anyone think I should maybe hold off? I'm actually getting little bits of cramp today so I feel like I'm out and AF is probably going to show earlier than expected anyway :( x

Welp, it's turned into a heavy flow. I guess CD17 has changed to CD3 :|

Gina, i am not sure what your situation is, but i woukd like to share with you regarding the very short cycle. After I stopped BCP I had 2 very short cycles, with 14 and 19 days only. Turns out those were annovalary cycles and i didnt O. Not sure if this is helping you but thought i would share my story with you.

Stargazer33 and Kirstiedenman, I see that you all were planning to test yesterday! Any updates?! Good luck everyone! Fx for lots of BFPs from this thread!!!

I will be testing Monday morning with FMU if AF stays away by God's grace! Excited and actively finding ways to distract myself to pass the time!!!

Perky, hopefully I'll be testing with you on Monday! AF is due Sun and I'm really going to try and wait until she's late! I've got a busy day tomorrow, but not as busy Sunday so I may break down. Good news is there are no tests in the house!

Yep tested yesterday bfn!! And again this morning bfn, well i thought I saw a line but I think it was just an indent. I did have spotting 2 days ago and then a temp dip yesterday so it could just be to early. Af is due tomorrow and usually I spot for a few days leading up to it but nothing other than the tan coloured cm 2 days ago. Temp went back up this morning as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->