December Testers Anonymous! 41 Testers, 9 BFPs so far!!!

Welcome to all the new testers :)

This is going to be a great December!!!!

Come on :bfp:

Oh yeah! Walmart had the Soy so I guess I'm doing Soy this cycle! You ladies talked me into it!

Is the plan!

Hopefully it speeds up ovulation! I'm sick of not ovulating until cd20 or so!!!

Plus, if I O cd 16/17/18 it'll be the first week of December, which means we will have plenty of time to bd!!

Now, I just have to trick DH into thinking we are just bd'ing for the heck of it!!! Ha ha ha

Omg. These fish burps are awful. I'm going to vomit :sick:

yeah dont even mention ttc or anything just have a few drinks or dress up & lure him too bed :D :D bring on your sticky BFP !!!!!!! yeah soy should bring your ov further up iam so glad i found as i cant take clomid as it makes me hyperstim grrrr!!! x

I'm testing Dec 6th... Not my birthday but month of. I'd love a baby for a birthday gift AND Christmas gift!

Can I join please? Testing December 1st.

Fingers crossed for lots of :bfp:

Welcome everyone :)

13 testers so far! Hopefully more roll in soon!!!

I'm going to put the light link code up if anyone wants to put it in their signature!!!

Oh, and happy birthday month bluewings! A birthday month bfp would be amazing!

I'll join....I dont usually test because AF always seems to show up...but we are trying so hard. Tommorrow after work we are going to hear the results of hubby's SA..but I was still charting and using opk's..I usually o around cd 20 so I dunno maybe it's me..*sigh* I got a pos yesterday (opk) and this morning when I used fmu lol...If nothing happens this cycle I may jus have to take a break from worrying about it. Too much pressure. but in theory I suppose I fall into this category! Good luck to everyone!

Im testing Dec 17th . hoping for my BFP around Christmas : ]

hi ladies! i am currently on CD 18 today and have had pos OPK yest and today and fertile CM for a week. i have used preseed this cycle and i am hoping to test on 3rd December if AF doesnt show!

Good luck to all and lots of baby dust!

p.s can somebody help me to how i can put my chart in my sig please? cheers :)

copy and paste the link into your signature .
hi ladies! i am currently on CD 18 today and have had pos OPK yest and today and fertile CM for a week. i have used preseed this cycle and i am hoping to test on 3rd December if AF doesnt show!

copy and paste the link into your signature .

ah thank you will try it now :hugs:

Just finished Day two of soy 140mg tonight and one baby asprin! Also, just ordered ovulation tests!

I have NO idea how i will be able to wait until the 12th to test! that is forever away!

hey can you guys tell me if my chart link works below please :)

Alright! I think everyone is updated now :)

Tryn4, when will you be testing?? You didn't have a test date posted, unless my old, blind eyes missed it :flower:

Tryn4, when will you be testing?? You didn't have a test date posted, unless my old, blind eyes missed it :flower:

Thank you stuckinoki :hugs:

although i am concerned that i wont be able to hold of testing before the 3rd lol i will try to have will power not to test until then :wacko:

LOL nope your eyes are perfect. I'm not sure when my test date is...I don't usually test. I resist that urge because I find looking at that negative so disappointing! I'm always so convinced, then AF shows up on time :( I am currently on cd 19, pos opk yesterday and this morning. My belly doing flip flops over the outcome of my hubby SA results tomorrow. I feel like if he's fine then what the heck is wrong with me...or if he does have some issue is there any hope at all. Last cycle I was ok but literally the one before I bawled my eyes out when AF showed. Sorry ladies I'm on a venting spree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->