December Testers Anonymous! 41 Testers, 9 BFPs so far!!!

Alright! I think everyone is updated now :)

Tryn4, when will you be testing?? You didn't have a test date posted, unless my old, blind eyes missed it :flower:

LOL nope your eyes are perfect. I'm not sure when my test date is...I don't usually test. I resist that urge because I find looking at that negative so disappointing! I'm always so convinced, then AF shows up on time :( I am currently on cd 19, pos opk yesterday and this morning. My belly doing flip flops over the outcome of my hubby SA results tomorrow. I feel like if he's fine then what the heck is wrong with me...or if he does have some issue is there any hope at all. Last cycle I was ok but literally the one before I bawled my eyes out when AF showed. Sorry ladies I'm on a venting spree.

Just take a deep breath love, TTC is really hard on us ladies emotionally. It's hard not to start resenting or secretly blaming your oh when the docs don't have any answers for you, my DH and I have been to hell and back the past 3.5 years; it's been hard on our friendship, sex life and marriage but we've kept pulling it together.

Keep your head up, I've got everything crossed your dhs SA comes back normal and you get a bfp this month.

When's AF due? Ill just put you down for that as your test date, just so I can keep track of you :hugs:

i hope soy works for you cause it didnt work for me for this cycle or last cycle . last cycle i took it cd1-5 200mg got a BFN that cycle then took it this cycle cd3-7 124mg and got another BFN . so fingers crossed for you and i hope you get your BFP <3
Woop woop me neither im feelin positive this month :D

Alright! I think everyone is updated now :)

Tryn4, when will you be testing?? You didn't have a test date posted, unless my old, blind eyes missed it :flower:

LOL nope your eyes are perfect. I'm not sure when my test date is...I don't usually test. I resist that urge because I find looking at that negative so disappointing! I'm always so convinced, then AF shows up on time :( I am currently on cd 19, pos opk yesterday and this morning. My belly doing flip flops over the outcome of my hubby SA results tomorrow. I feel like if he's fine then what the heck is wrong with me...or if he does have some issue is there any hope at all. Last cycle I was ok but literally the one before I bawled my eyes out when AF showed. Sorry ladies I'm on a venting spree.

Just take a deep breath love, TTC is really hard on us ladies emotionally. It's hard not to start resenting or secretly blaming your oh when the docs don't have any answers for you, my DH and I have been to hell and back the past 3.5 years; it's been hard on our friendship, sex life and marriage but we've kept pulling it together.

Keep your head up, I've got everything crossed your dhs SA comes back normal and you get a bfp this month.

When's AF due? Ill just put you down for that as your test date, just so I can keep track of you :hugs:

:hugs: Thanks I appreciate your kind words. I feel guilty sometimes because I have had children and I know how many people havent had any, but my dh hasnt had any of his own, I havent had one in 8 years, and this is the first time I am seriously ttc and its ridicoulous. I alway thought it would just happen then year 1 passes and your like...ok probably for best...year 2 same thing..year 3 we married and i figured everything was right it would happen...then year 4 i was like ok everything happens for a reason...year 5 started to get angry...and so on...Well AF due around Dec 3rd according to FF and on the Nov 30th according to Mydays app LOL who knows...last cycle FF was wrong the other app was right..

I actually just downloaded 4 different apps for tracking, I am going to stick with ff, I guess I just know my way around it best.

I like it too..I just switched from advanced to opk/monitor mode and it put my o date as today...i feel bloated and crampy...or maybe its in my head!

Oooo! I always get crampy at O time! Good luck lady, get in an extra bd session or so if possible!!

Had a positive opk yesterday and temp took a nosedive today :) hopefully they go back up! may be testing earlier than dec 11...will keep you posted :) !! :happydance:

Can I joim please? The witch got me yesterday, so next AF is due on 16/17th december. Ill be testing on the 15th if I can wait that long! =D

I Od on cd15 last cycle, with a 13 day leutal phase, and the cycle before I Od cd16 with a 14 day leutal phase, so am expecting a 28-30 day cycle this time. Hopefully the 28 day though!
Going to start opks on cd11 and hopefully I actually get a positive this time!

Can i join too please? Im testing the 16th and im hoping my cbfm works its magic just in time for christmas :)
Xx

Add me pls. Test date 7th Dec. Thanks and goodluck to u all .

Please may i join? Im due to test officially on the 2nd but my craziness knows no bounds and will b testing (if truth be told) around 5 days time. I use these as a benchmark to which i compare all the tests with a realistic chance of picking anything up.... Oh bugger the truth is im mad and like peeing on sticks! Baby dust to all xx

Welcome everyone! Wow, 21 testers already and we aren't even in December yet :happydance:

NandO1, I'm a complete POAS-aholic as well! It's so hard to keep myself from testing during the 2ww...usually I can hold off on the craziness until 3dpo, but after that, it's all fair game!

This is the first month I'm honestly going to try to show some restraint! I have been spending too much on tests and don't want to waste money, especially money that could be spent on other things this holiday season!

Ive already got a stock ready. ic for the early insanity and then the more expensive hard hitters for when it truly counts. the things is is that im normally a rational intelligent woman and i know it only takes one test to give u that pos result but i get all antsy if i dont have a stockpile of different tests. I think i've just given a definition of addiction. It feels almost wrong now to go to the loo and not pee on something. arrgh let this be our month xx

Ive already got a stock ready. ic for the early insanity and then the more expensive hard hitters for when it truly counts. the things is is that im normally a rational intelligent woman and i know it only takes one test to give u that pos result but i get all antsy if i dont have a stockpile of different tests. I think i've just given a definition of addiction. It feels almost wrong now to go to the loo and not pee on something. arrgh let this be our month xx

I bought like 200 ICs, but I know the moment I think I'm going to get a faint line, I'll be out dropping $150 on FRER :rofl:

Ugh, I'm so.....predictable. LOL

Hahha stucki I bought 300 ic's and am 5dpo today and I was like oooooo I think I'll gett some frer at the ready and I've spent 30 £ on them oppsyyyy !!! Z

Alright! Everyone should be up now.

Ugh, I've got to go take my vitamins...and my fish oil [womp, womp, woooooomp]

NOT looking forward to it...the burps are so so so so gross :cry:

Can I join pretttyyyyy please! :)

Cd1 of 1st month ttc number 2. My predictor puts me ovulating on my daughters birthday!

Can you put me to test on the 16th please

Good luck to allll :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"