• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

I am stressing out unbelievably about never being a mother. I know this can have a negative affect on fertility.

How can I stop stressing? Any advice!!?

It is completely normal to be stressed out about being a mom for the first time. I sometimes feel the same way. I just think I don't want to mess it up. I don't think it would be normal not to stress about it. But just try and keep yourself busy and come and vent can help. Yes stress can have a negative effect on fertility. Just try and eliminate all the stress you can. I know I am no help. I stress about the same things.

4 dpo for me today. Got loads of creamy cm which I have had as a symptom before in all my pregnancies but it is way too early for any real symptoms yet.

Hi ladies. I'm officially 3dpo. DtD on ovulation and yesterday so lots if fx'd. How are you all? Really positive thoughts ready for Xmas! Xx

Hi ladies, coming over from the November thread.

Here's hoping for a bfp for Christmas!!!

Emilie-Could you put me down for testing on Dec 20th.

Not sure how many dpo i am but yesterday I got a solid smiley face on the clearblue advanced ovulation test which means peak fertility. So we managed to bd last night and the night before and hopefully tonight. Fingers crossed. Good luck everyone.

Good evening,
I will be testing at some point in December hopefully. It depends on whether my day 21 bloods show ovulation. CD4 at the moment. Xx

Hello Everyone I hope you are having a good day. How is everyone doing?

@ loeylo, I still hope it is a good sign.

@ onetubeleft, I am around 3-5 days dpo. I don't feel good today. I think I am starting to get sick. How are you?

@ NoRi2014, Welcome to the December Thread. I have you down for December 20th.

@ Baby.Love12, Fingers crossed for you.

@ Teeny weeny, I put you down TBA. Just let me know when you have a test date.

Afm. I am pretty sure I ovulated on the 20th. I have watery to creamy cm. I appear to be getting sick now. I am still taking all of my vitamins. I am trying to rest as much as possible.

Emilie, I remember you from last month. We must have similar cycles. I've felt sick and very bloated today. Will start driving myself crazy If I don't lay off until testing time xxx

Emilie, I remember you from last month. We must have similar cycles. I've felt sick and very bloated today. Will start driving myself crazy If I don't lay off until testing time xxx

I drive myself crazy with all the symptom spotting I do. I know I have a lot of pregnancy symptoms with af. Even though I know that I still go straight to I must be pregnant lol. I have the urge to test now. I am like I need to wait. But once this week gets going I will be to busy to think about testing. Well I hope any way.

I am completely with you. This two week wait is going to kill me this month as we dtd on ovulation and 1dpo xx

I am completely with you. This two week wait is going to kill me this month as we dtd on ovulation and 1dpo xx

We dtd 5 days before,on ovulation and 2 days after. My bf had to work more than usual this month so we didn't dtd as much as usual. So I jus t hope my timing was okay this month.

Hi ladies can I join you? I am not really sure when I will be testing this cycle as this is my first cycle post chemical. I also hope I ovulate later than usual as hubby will be traveling for work during my usual fertile window.

Good luck everyone.

Hi ladies can I join you? I am not really sure when I will be testing this cycle as this is my first cycle post chemical. I also hope I ovulate later than usual as hubby will be traveling for work during my usual fertile window.

Good luck everyone.

Yes you can join. I will put you down TBA. Just let me know when you know your test date. I am sorry about your chemical. I had my last chemical in October I was heartbroken.

Emilie - how much vit C do you take? I started taking the max recommended dose of 2000mg as soon as the weather looked like it was gonna stay cold, although that is usual for me this time of year to help me not get sick. If you're not lactose intolerant or congested, I recommend plenty of hot cocoa (safer alternative to herbal teas, less caffeine than regular teas/coffee). Hope you feel better soon. I feel like I could willingly take the worst of every symptom as long as I was preggers and not left wondering.

Emilie - how much vit C do you take? I started taking the max recommended dose of 2000mg as soon as the weather looked like it was gonna stay cold, although that is usual for me this time of year to help me not get sick. If you're not lactose intolerant or congested, I recommend plenty of hot cocoa (safer alternative to herbal teas, less caffeine than regular teas/coffee). Hope you feel better soon. I feel like I could willingly take the worst of every symptom as long as I was preggers and not left wondering.

I take 500mg normally but I am taking 1000mg now. I have been drinking hot cocoa. I just can't have to much because I don't handle caffeine well.

How is everyone today? I am totally symptom spotting today. My boobs are sore,I am nauseous, I have been having headaches on and off, bding feels different, I am emotional, and my back hurts. I think I ovulated on the 20th but I could have ovulated on the 10th. Because of my pcos I get ewcm a couple of times my cycle. I just dtd every time I get it. But the second time I had the pain I normally get with ovulation. So that is why I am pretty sure I ovulated on the 20th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->