December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

I ended up marking on FF a "sinus cold" because my throat feels scratchy as if my sinuses have been draining etc. so hoping that doesnt mess up my FF charting but i didnt know what else to put.

Sorry Miss and Orion :hugs: Enjoy the holidays to the fullest, and I hope January is your month :dust:

Mama...yes i have af for only two days and not really heavy either. So when i found out it could possibly mean my lining is too thin, i decided to try drinking raspberry leaf tea (found it in iced tea) and berry pomegranite juice. Though drinking both was not a fun time, im hoping it at least worked a bit. I used to have af for a week before. Im still using the same pkg of pads that i bought half a year ago. Which is crazy.

MamaB-- Yes, it is SO annoying. Wish the symptoms of implantation and impending period weren't so similar. :-/

Orion-- Sorry hon, that's a bummer. Hopefully it's a healthy period though and you can start the next cycle off in a good place!

Kinda not surprised though that i didnt get a bfp, because after ovulation it was quite a stressful time at work prepping the kids and us for the concert. But hopefully January will be better as its also my birthday month :) So maybe just maybe i will get a nice surprise for the end of the month.

Mama...yes i have af for only two days and not really heavy either. So when i found out it could possibly mean my lining is too thin, i decided to try drinking raspberry leaf tea (found it in iced tea) and berry pomegranite juice. Though drinking both was not a fun time, im hoping it at least worked a bit. I used to have af for a week before. Im still using the same pkg of pads that i bought half a year ago. Which is crazy.

Wow that is crazy! I used to go through a box of multi absorbancy tampons within a couple cycles... but as of late been using the light-regular ones sparingly. I may have to try that tea and juice combo. I'll be sure to check back at how it works for you!

Not been on here in a while but just was checking on the ladies I know from back in July ish Omg Loobs congrats I am so happy for you :happydance: what a wonderful early Christmas present have a happy and healthy nine month xxxxx

i feel like i faintly taste blood.... i didnt see any blood but it tastes like maybe snotty blood. i ate cheetos about 30 mins ago but i wouldnt think that would be it. maybe just my sinus's. When i put my tongue on the roof of my mouth, next to some of the teeth my gums feel warm. I think im going crazy....well crazier

Agh I'm so sorry AF got you Orion and MissDoc. I'm hoping next month will be your month!

NurseGinger I hope you feel better, that sounds like a whole lot of "not fun." :hugs:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies still in the wait. :)

Mostly been stalking, but not commenting.

Congrats on too all the ladies who got BFPs!

:dust: all who are still waiting! (like me :coffee:) hehe.

My last round of tests ladies. I'm super excited about the clear blue because I was expecting 2-3 weeks. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 6
Hey everyone! Congrats to the bfp I missed, hopefully next time for the ones the witch got.

So my scan went as well as can be expected. No ectopic !!!!! Yay!! Phew.... I am extremely early as I only implanted like 2 weeks ago so at technically 4weeks pregnant there is a sac... It's empty Atm but I will go bk on the 30th for a repeat scan, does that sound right? Just a sac at 4weeks? No yolk or fetal pole yet.. Hcg at about 4000 Now but definitely NOT in my tube yay!

How are all the other bfp getting on?

Came back today and started throwing up... Boo but surely that's a good sign? Xxx

awesome JandJ!!! :)

onetube!!! that is fantastic its not ectopic!!!!!! congrats!!! i pray for a H&H 9 months!!

Hey Guys! I wanted some December Testing Buddies. So just let me Know what days you're testing and I will get you added. Here's to hoping for lots of BFP's by Christmas and the new year.

:bfp:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...stmas-bfp-now-waiting-baby-august-2015-a.html
· Greats
· Tankel
· Wannabemum23
· Poppiebug
· Ellahopesky
· Loulabear22
· MrsHudson
· JandJPlus1
· Smiley4442
· MrsG09
· Onetubeleft
· Sass827
· Deductivemom
· Hopeful_ttc
· Abydix
· 1Alanta
· LavenderLove
· xPrincessx
· Lirpa11
· Loobs
· Deluna87

December 1st
· Stiletto_mom
· Wifey1013
· Hiphophooray

December 2nd
· Peachcheeks

December 3rd
· Ahughes
· Wmelon77

December 4th
· Bundle4me
· MJsBabyShaw

December 5th
· Mytimewillcum
· Mommasboys2
· Crazycatlady5

December 6th
· Loeylo
· Gillian.s
· Aw1990

December 7th
· BABTTC123

December 9th
· Aidensmommy1
· Baby.Love12
· YikesBaby
· AugustBride6

December 10th
· OliveLuv
· Ambiguoushope
· Patientlyw8n

December 12th
· LouOscar01

December 13th
· Ttcjune2011
· Waterbaby33
· Xprincessx

December 14th
· Eclaire

December 15th
· LavenderLove
· Mummymelsy
· Bondgirl1

December 16th
· Annaroy
· Lilllian

December 17th
· Ckelly79
· Maltesemom

December 18th
· TeenyWeeny

December 20th
· NoRi2014
· Tink1o5
· Blondie_x
· Macydarling
· 55comet555
· Mangos

December 21st
· 1nceUponATime
· Lashadi2shi
· Crystlmcd
· Lanfear333
· PinkPokaDots
· MissDoc

December 22nd
· SweetPea3200
· Dove830

December 23rd
· Jenafyr4
· Gypsymama
· Zoeyc04
· SpicyOrange

December 24th
· BabyFeva
· Dojenstein
· Hope4Kris

December 25th
· Orglethorp
· Drjo718
· Nmpjcp2015
· Krissy85
· Dreamer2015
· Tag74
· EmilieBrianne
· Godskid

December 26th
· Mamabunny2

December 27th
·HopeforKris

December 28th
· Jessilou

December 29th
· Bubb1es

December 30th
· Rscha
· NurseGinger

December 31st
· MichelleBelle
· Littleone1993
· Aidensmoomy1

TBA
· SilasLove
· Mamawolf
· Movinmama
· Nela
· Sppmom
· Adge
· Seritamarie

January's Link
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...anyone-hoping-new-years-bfp.html#post34484089

Hey Guys, how are you today?

@ Turtle0630, It is good to see you. How have you been?

@ MissDoc, You're Welcome, Yes it can be a lot off work but I don't mind. I am sorry the Witch got you.

@ Bubb1es, Welcome to the thread. I hope it all good signs and that the witch stays away.

@ OrionFox, I am sorry the witch got you!

@ Emski51, How have you been?

@ nmpjcp2015, I hope you get a bfp soon.

@ onetubeleft, I am so happy for you!!

Afm, My cm is creamy and really heavy. I also have one heck of a migraine but I don't want to get to far behind on here so I am catching up real quick. It feels like a hormone migraine. I have also have had some cramping today too. I hope it is all good signs.

How many DPO are you? Because headaches and super creamy cm were so e of my first symptoms. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->