December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

It's a BFP for me this morning ladies :cloud9:

My temp went way higher than any temp I've ever had this morning, and I tested even although I thought it was a bit early at 10DPO.

And I'm home all alone - DH left for work already and I don't want to tell him over the phone. So it's our little secret until this evening.

Early Christmas present :xmas6:

x

Congratulations that's a good line, what test was that?

I am 3 DPO, I took Femara on CD3-CD7, Ultrasound on CD11 with two mature follicles, Ovidrel on CD13 and Ovulation on CD14. Testing 12/29. Today I have a bad stiff neck and a lingering headache. Haven't checked CM today, but I am just exhausted.

TTC for 2 years, 7 months, hoping this is my month!

Yesterday i was 2dpo and woke up with a sore/stiff neck... today my neck feels better but im pathetic with some weird symptoms going on. I feel im getting a cold or something.

Yesterday i was 2dpo and woke up with a sore/stiff neck... today my neck feels better but im pathetic with some weird symptoms going on. I feel im getting a cold or something.

We are right there along with each other! I am 3 DPO today, my neck is KILLING me, i just want to go home for the rest of the day and sleep!

Wow Ginger check out those temp spikes! :happydance: Keep it up, literally :winkwink:

I added my chart back to my siggy since I'm gonna finish my temps for this cycle then just keep track of my cycle days so I can determine the earliest to expect :af: from here on out. That's the one thing I was afraid of with not being on the BC pill, was not being able to know when the :witch: was gonna arrive. But since I've been charting I can now confidently determine the time frame to expect it and be prepared with "supplies" on hand :thumbup:

Welcome bubb1es :xmas3: We're pretty close to cycle buddies! I'm probably 1 dpo and I took Femara CD 3-5 (they took me off early because of some side effects they wanted to check on). By the time they caught my mature follicles (a 22 mm one) I had already had my surge, so no shot for me this month. Are you taking Progesterone as well?

We are right there along with each other! I am 3 DPO today, my neck is KILLING me, i just want to go home for the rest of the day and sleep!

I couldnt sleep well last night, i was so restless. Woke up to a higher temp, scratchy throat, feeling really hot, my right lower back aches, stuffy nose. cant tell if im getting sick or if these or symptoms LOL. DAMNIT!

Welcome bubb1es :xmas3: We're pretty close to cycle buddies! I'm probably 1 dpo and I took Femara CD 3-5 (they took me off early because of some side effects they wanted to check on). By the time they caught my mature follicles (a 22 mm one) I had already had my surge, so no shot for me this month. Are you taking Progesterone as well?

No, just the Femara and Ovidrel - i do start AF on my own, I only had to take it once on a 45 day cycle - I took Clomid for 3 months, and since then my cycles have regulated pretty well (anywhere from 28-32 days), luckily.

It's a BFP for me this morning ladies :cloud9:

My temp went way higher than any temp I've ever had this morning, and I tested even although I thought it was a bit early at 10DPO.

And I'm home all alone - DH left for work already and I don't want to tell him over the phone. So it's our little secret until this evening.

Early Christmas present :xmas6:

x

Congratulations that's a good line, what test was that?

It was a FRER hun x

I couldnt sleep well last night, i was so restless. Woke up to a higher temp, scratchy throat, feeling really hot, my right lower back aches, stuffy nose. cant tell if im getting sick or if these or symptoms LOL. DAMNIT!

I know exactly how you feel, minus the stuffy nose! I am out of it today too, kind of feel like im in a movie or something? LOL! Silly, I know, but maybe its something.

Nurse - :hugs: Hope it's not a cold. I was a bit worried for you when I saw your huge temp spike when you said you weren't feeling well. Hopefully it clears out fast or they're all good symptoms :dust:

I just checked CM, i have a TON! Another good sign, *i hope*!

ugh SO long to wait!

Wow Ginger check out those temp spikes! :happydance: Keep it up, literally :winkwink:

I added my chart back to my siggy since I'm gonna finish my temps for this cycle then just keep track of my cycle days so I can determine the earliest to expect :af: from here on out. That's the one thing I was afraid of with not being on the BC pill, was not being able to know when the :witch: was gonna arrive. But since I've been charting I can now confidently determine the time frame to expect it and be prepared with "supplies" on hand :thumbup:

I am going to take it as the temp spike is a good sign? LOL i have 10-11 days before i can test so please please please let it stay!!

I know exactly how you feel, minus the stuffy nose! I am out of it today too, kind of feel like im in a movie or something? LOL! Silly, I know, but maybe its something.

I know, i am at my neighbors house and she keeps looking over and talking to me and im like "uhhuh" "yeah" "mmhm" "yep".. im just here but gone. I have moments where i zap back into reality but ug i look forward to laying in bed watching tv and asking the bf to bring home Chinese after work hopefully.

So I think I'm out now. Full AF hasn't started, but I can tell without a doubt it's about to. TMI, but shortly after trying to have a BM (been a little constipated) this morning, I checked my cervix to find it low and open, and a dark red clot(along with some reddish brown CM) came out (not at all like the spotting I had a few days ago, much more like period symptom). I won't count this cycle over until red blood is coming out on its own, but I suspect that will be later today or tomorrow.

I'm on cycle day 26 right now, and now I'm wondering if I O'd earlier than I thought since AF is likely going to start before I predicted it would. Arrrrgh, frustrating! I wish my cycle was the exact same number of days each time. It ranges between 25 and 30, which I know is fairly normal but it makes it darned near impossible to go by my app/tracker. I guess I need to be diligent about temping and OPKing next cycle.

Extra frustrating because the spotting I had a few days ago was exactly like implantation is described, so I sort of had my hopes up.

Oh well, over to the January thread I go!

So I think I'm out now. Full AF hasn't started, but I can tell without a doubt it's about to. TMI, but shortly after trying to have a BM (been a little constipated) this morning, I checked my cervix to find it low and open, and a dark red clot(along with some reddish brown CM) came out (not at all like the spotting I had a few days ago, much more like period symptom). I won't count this cycle over until red blood is coming out on its own, but I suspect that will be later today or tomorrow.

I'm on cycle day 26 right now, and now I'm wondering if I O'd earlier than I thought since AF is likely going to start before I predicted it would. Arrrrgh, frustrating! I wish my cycle was the exact same number of days each time. It ranges between 25 and 30, which I know is fairly normal but it makes it darned near impossible to go by my app/tracker. I guess I need to be diligent about temping and OPKing next cycle.

Extra frustrating because the spotting I had a few days ago was exactly like implantation is described, so I sort of had my hopes up.

Oh well, over to the January thread I go!

Sorry that stupid :witch: is showing up, I have grown to despise her over the past few years. GL next cycle!

So the witch is definitely here :( Sad to not have a bfp, but now im just crossing my fingers that she is here for a longer stay.

Nurse - :hugs: Hope it's not a cold. I was a bit worried for you when I saw your huge temp spike when you said you weren't feeling well. Hopefully it clears out fast or they're all good symptoms :dust:

I hope they are symptoms and not sickness. I saw my temp this AM and thought "whoa... dont know if good or bad" im feeling a little better the more i go through my day but just so "blah" I sound stuffed up tho when i talk. i dont feel sick, just a scratchy throat a little stuffiness and blah feeling. praying this is good.

Miss doesn't the spotting aggravate you? I totally do the same thing and attribute it to possible IB and get hopeful... then the stupid :witch: appears :growlmad: It's such a letdown.

Ginger yes the higher the temp the better, but I didn't notice your posts about possibly getting sick. That will cause your temp to fluctuate as well. We want high temps due to pregnancy, not sickies! FX your symptoms could be a good sign, however!

Orion I'm sorry the stupid :witch: showed. Have you been having a short menses? Mine went from an average of 5-6 days down to two at one point but seems to be lengthening a bit now. Was starting to worry. Ya never know, you could start the first month of a new year with a :bfp:!

Hey Guys! I wanted some December Testing Buddies. So just let me Know what days you're testing and I will get you added. Here's to hoping for lots of BFP's by Christmas and the new year.

:bfp:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...A · SilasLovenew-years-bfp.html#post34484089

Okay Guys I am playing catch up. Sorry to anyone who the witch got and Congrats to all the new Bfp's

@ TeenyWeeny, I am sorry. We are here you when you come back.

@ Orionfox, I hope you get answers soon. Fx'd

@ Querida87, Fx'd you get your Bfp

@ Spicyorange,adge,Seritamarie, Do you guys have a date you want me to put you down for?

@ Lirpa11, I see a line congrats.

Afm I am 5-8 dpo and my boobs/nipples are really really hurting, All i want to do is sleep, and I am really emotional.

I'm 8dpo. I'm trying to hold out until 23rd but struggling!!

I am 6dpo and am struggling so much also! I just want to know now! My :wedding: is on the 27th and I would love to know before Christmas. Really hoping for the BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->