December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Thanks Krissy...i sure hope so too. It seems to be almost non existant now so im not sure what its doing. But i feel like crap along with having a bad headache. Fx that this isnt af.

It's a BFP for me this morning ladies :cloud9:

My temp went way higher than any temp I've ever had this morning, and I tested even although I thought it was a bit early at 10DPO.

And I'm home all alone - DH left for work already and I don't want to tell him over the phone. So it's our little secret until this evening.

Early Christmas present :xmas6:

x

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 28
Congrats Loobs!

AFM: I've just woke up and took my temp for this morning and it has dropped dramatically which isn't a surprise as AF is due today. So that's me out for this month ladies. I really thought we were in for a good chance this month as our bd timing was perfect, I had a lot of ewcm, and we used conceive plus for the first time this cycle. Oh well, on to cycle 6 now.

Do we have a January thread created yet?

Congratulations Lirpa and Loobs! <3 Loobs it's deja vu reading your post because that's how it happened with me earlier this week. Can't wait to hear how your DH takes the good news!

Will be sure to keep you up to date! I'm gonna spend all day online looking for cool ways to tell him. He gets freaked out with pee sticks so will need to avoid that :haha:

x

Thanks ladies. Much love and baby dust to you all x

I decided to temp this morning after skipping two days and FF recalculated my O date as last Thursday so I'm now on 7DPO. Yesterday I had very mild cramping for a short period of time while sitting at work and then the bf and I BD and I had pink tinged CM when using the restroom afterwards :shrug: I don't think anything of it really, as I've had mid cycle spotting before. The last time I remember spotting after bd it was worse, red in color and much more noticeable :shrug: My test date will have to be moved to Christmas day since looks like I can now expect :af: on Christmas Eve. Joy... :xmas21:

Congrats Loobs!

AFM: I've just woke up and took my temp for this morning and it has dropped dramatically which isn't a surprise as AF is due today. So that's me out for this month ladies. I really thought we were in for a good chance this month as our bd timing was perfect, I had a lot of ewcm, and we used conceive plus for the first time this cycle. Oh well, on to cycle 6 now.

Do we have a January thread created yet?

Here's the January thread!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...anyone-hoping-new-years-bfp.html#post34484089

Hey Guys! I wanted some December Testing Buddies. So just let me Know what days you're testing and I will get you added. Here's to hoping for lots of BFP's by Christmas and the new year.

:bfp:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...stmas-bfp-now-waiting-baby-august-2015-a.html
· Greats
· Tankel
· Wannabemum23
· Poppiebug
· Ellahopesky
· Loulabear22
· MrsHudson
· JandJPlus1
· Smiley4442
· MrsG09
· Onetubeleft
· Sass827
· Deductivemom
· Hopeful_ttc
· Abydix
· 1Alanta
· LavenderLove
· xPrincessx
· Lirpa11
· Loobs
· Deluna87

December 1st
· Stiletto_mom
· Wifey1013
· Hiphophooray

December 2nd
· Peachcheeks

December 3rd
· Ahughes
· Wmelon77

December 4th
· Bundle4me
· MJsBabyShaw

December 5th
· Mytimewillcum
· Mommasboys2
· Crazycatlady5

December 6th
· Loeylo
· Gillian.s
· Aw1990

December 7th
· BABTTC123

December 9th
· Aidensmommy1
· Baby.Love12
· YikesBaby
· AugustBride6

December 10th
· OliveLuv
· Ambiguoushope
· Patientlyw8n

December 12th
· LouOscar01

December 13th
· Ttcjune2011
· Waterbaby33
· Xprincessx

December 14th
· Eclaire

December 15th
· LavenderLove
· Mummymelsy
· Bondgirl1

December 16th
· Annaroy
· Lilllian

December 17th
· Ckelly79
· Maltesemom

December 18th
· TeenyWeeny

December 20th
· NoRi2014
· Tink1o5
· Blondie_x
· Macydarling
· 55comet555
· Mangos

December 21st
· 1nceUponATime
· Lashadi2shi
· Crystlmcd
· Lanfear333
· PinkPokaDots

December 22nd
· SweetPea3200
· Dove830

December 23rd
· Jenafyr4
· Gypsymama
· Zoeyc04

December 24th
· BabyFeva
· Dojenstein
· Hope4Kris

December 25th
· Orglethorp
· Drjo718
· Nmpjcp2015
· Krissy85
· Dreamer2015
· Tag74
· EmilieBrianne
· Godskid

December 26th
· Mamabunny2

December 28th
· Jessilou

December 30th
· Rscha
· NurseGinger

December 31st
· MichelleBelle
· Littleone1993
· Aidensmoomy1

TBA
· SilasLove
· Mamawolf
· Movinmama
· Nela
· Sppmom
· MissDoc
· Adge
· Spicyorange
· Seritamarie

January's Link
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...anyone-hoping-new-years-bfp.html#post34484089

Okay Guys I am playing catch up. Sorry to anyone who the witch got and Congrats to all the new Bfp's

@ TeenyWeeny, I am sorry. We are here you when you come back.

@ Orionfox, I hope you get answers soon. Fx'd

@ Querida87, Fx'd you get your Bfp

@ Spicyorange,adge,Seritamarie, Do you guys have a date you want me to put you down for?

@ Lirpa11, I see a line congrats.

Afm I am 5-8 dpo and my boobs/nipples are really really hurting, All i want to do is sleep, and I am really emotional.

It's a BFP for me this morning ladies :cloud9:

My temp went way higher than any temp I've ever had this morning, and I tested even although I thought it was a bit early at 10DPO.

And I'm home all alone - DH left for work already and I don't want to tell him over the phone. So it's our little secret until this evening.

Early Christmas present :xmas6:

x

Loobs!!! I haven't been a part of this thread but I've popped in from time to time to keep up with you ladies that I know from the previous months threads. I saw this and had to tell you congrats!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I'm soooo excited for you! Can't wait to hear how you tell DH, and what his reaction is!!!

Thank you for adding me to the list. :) I know it's a lot of work to keep up with that! My test date is 12/21. (But I'm feeling more and more AF signs... So am feeling doubtful) :-(

Thanks Emilie, I'll no doubt be joining the January thread later today.

Loobs! So happy to see your bfp! And Turtle, so good to see you. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas :xmas9:

Congrats Loobs!!! :baby: FXed you see some great progression and have a H&H 9 months!

Way to go ladies, keeping the good luck of this thread going! :xmas17:

AFM - I think that huge surge meant a fast O (I've gotten positve OPKs and ovulated on the same day before). Got in one of the best BD sessions we've had maybe since our DD was born :xmas20: So feeling very positive about this one :xmas12:.
And worst case scenario, we've got a great plan in place next month to stay on letrozole for the full cycle.

Hey Guys! I wanted some December Testing Buddies. So just let me Know what days you're testing and I will get you added. Here's to hoping for lots of BFP's by Christmas and the new year.

:bfp:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...A · SilasLovenew-years-bfp.html#post34484089

Okay Guys I am playing catch up. Sorry to anyone who the witch got and Congrats to all the new Bfp's

@ TeenyWeeny, I am sorry. We are here you when you come back.

@ Orionfox, I hope you get answers soon. Fx'd

@ Querida87, Fx'd you get your Bfp

@ Spicyorange,adge,Seritamarie, Do you guys have a date you want me to put you down for?

@ Lirpa11, I see a line congrats.

Afm I am 5-8 dpo and my boobs/nipples are really really hurting, All i want to do is sleep, and I am really emotional.

I'm 8dpo. I'm trying to hold out until 23rd but struggling!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->