December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

I really really want to start testing but I have no cheapies. The struggles of being a poas addict lol

Emilie I need moved to December 25. FF changed my O date to what I originally thought it was so I can expect :af: on Christmas Eve :xmas11:

So the cramping is worse. It is a weird cramping. It feels like a brain freeze but in my uterus. That is weird right lol. I didn't know how else to describe it haha.

I haven't re confirmed my bfp since I did it yesterday. Will take a new test tomorrow and fingers crossed the line is darker.

Just started spotting today. Some was brown so I thought maybe implantation, but then a bit of red too. I usually start spotting now for AF. Was a bit more than normal AF spotting so fingers crossed all is ok.

Im sorry Lirpa, hopefully baby is just snuggling up real good in there! xx Im pretty sure spotting is normal.

Sorry to hear Lirpa, FX for a darker test line tomorrow.

AFM: AF is teasing me this month. I'm certain it's on its way, but yesterday I felt certain too. Today I'm 14dpo and my LP is usually 12 days (sometimes 13 days), so if AF comes today then she's still on time. I've had some very slight spotting so far today, I just wish AF would hurry and get here so I can move onto my next cycle. Right now I'd be feeling hopeful, if it weren't for my last two low temps on my chart. I have to say that my chart was a strange one this month, there is kind of three levels of temps before my temps dropped yesterday.

Hi new to the forum but on the two week wait at the minute

Waiting to test on Christmas morning when I will be 1 14dpo.
currently 8dpo and had pale pink cm this morning and nauseous all day. Hoping it means I might get my result on christmas day :)

Fingers crossed xx

Here's this cycles weird chart. After seeing the third level of temps I started to wonder if I'd ovulated after the second level of temps.

Attachments

• tmp_5757-Screenshot_2014-12-19-12-52-2372062547.jpg
    tmp_5757-Screenshot_2014-12-19-12-52-2372062547.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 5
Welcome charlier! Is this your first ttc cycle? FX the pink cm and nausea are good signs for you.

I'm on 3rd cycle, 1 year off hormonal contraception but only really got to grips with charting this month so I knew exactly when I was ovulating.

I'm really hopeful for a positive. My LG is 3 and asked for a baby brother for her birthday lol

I've been off hormonal contraception for 1 year too. I stopped taking my pill last December. I was originally charting to avoid pregnancy, but started using it to help ttc since this summer. I'm in between cycle 5 and cycle 6 at the moment, just waiting for AF to arrive.

I hope this is your lucky cycle. That's funny your little girl has asked for a brother... not to add any pressure to your ttc or anything lol :)

My stiff neck went away yesterday afternoon, but I woke up this morning and its back! Ugh.

I've been off hormonal contraception for 1 year too. I stopped taking my pill last December. I was originally charting to avoid pregnancy, but started using it to help ttc since this summer. I'm in between cycle 5 and cycle 6 at the moment, just waiting for AF to arrive.

I hope this is your lucky cycle. That's funny your little girl has asked for a brother... not to add any pressure to your ttc or anything lol :)

I know...pressure pressure! She just came out with it. One of my friends is 8 months pregnant atm and I was telling her about there being a baby in there and such.

Lirpa, FX the spotting is not :af: playing mind games :wacko:

Blondie, a triphasic chart perhaps?! That can possibly be a good sign but if your temp dropped who knows :shrug: It could always rise again!

Lanfear sorry to see the :witch: got you. GL with next month!

AFM, I'm 8DPO and my temp took a nasty dip this morning but has been known to dip at 7DPO so nothing unusual. Woke up hungry again when my bf was getting ready for work around 3am. Got out of bed to use the restroom then struggled to fall back asleep. I'm going to eat some oatmeal at work this morning and also brought a lunch today :thumbup:

Im not seeing it, alot of time squinters dont show up on computers and what not. Maybe take it later or in a couple days again so it will be darker

1DPO - Ovulation Cramps continue
2 DPO - no more cramps, nothing really but a slight stiff neck in afternoon
3 DPO - Woke up with a horrible stiff neck, went away in afternoon, lots of lotiony CM in afternoon as well
4 DPO - The stiff neck is BACK! What the heck! LOTS of CM, globs every time i use the bathroom (sorry - TMI), slight crampy feeling in abdomen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->