December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Who is expecting AF on Dec 25? I am...and I am losong y mind. I have taken a test like every 2 days just because I'm crazy...

So I was wrong about the flu, AGAIN!! Especially after caring for a friend who had it, I was sure I was gonna get it when I started feeling a little more off. I've been feeling off for a couple weeks now, though. Honestly, the congestion and voice loss are a bi-annual event for not only me, but for all the ladies in my family, so I should have thought of that, especially since I have not run a fever once yet. My ob can't see me before the 15th. I plan on demanding bloods if I don't get an answer by then. I have decided to grab one more cheapie for the am, but not test again after that till Christmas. If I don't get a period or a bfp by new years, I'm trying the mustard powder to see if it brings on the :witch:

Hey I know I sometimes need answers, or just support, when no one is on the forums. If anyone likes, you can pm me for my number; I have unlimited national texts and calling. You can find me on Facebook as Brianna Magallon and if I'm somewhere with access to wifi I can see and respond to facebook messages instantly.

Hello ladies! I have been offline all month. I only checked in today since it was my test day. Just so disappointed every month and thought I would just take some time away, plus been super busy-had to put one of my dogs down last week :(

Congrats Loobs!!! I am very happy for you!

I am on cycle day 27 (AF is due today) I did test with cheapies on CD9 & 10 and they were bfn. So, not expecting anything other than AF. I may test in the morning, we will see. No major symptoms, just sore bbs (which I get with AF), creamy CM (again I get it prior to AF almost every month), that's about it. Some brief periods of minor cramping yesterday and today.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and New Years! I will check in if there is any good news to report and if not, I will see you all in the January thread:thumbup:

Adge, fingers crossed AF stays away and a bfp comes before Christmas for you!

Emilie, 6-9 dpo is still very early! My fingers are crossed for your bfp!

I didn't haven't many symptoms and don't yet. I am tired all the time, and my boobs feel like I have done chest presses at the gym is all. They aren't terrible sore, but feel like they have had a workout lol. Hoping for a Christmas bfp for you ladies xox
I see both lines in this one lirpa.

For all you ladies that are due for AF on or right around Christmas, that really sucks. :(
AFM, my "morning sickness" seems to like to hit at night and it's starting to get pretty bad. I'm 5 weeks and 1 day according to my ovulation day and I'm starting to get so nauseous at night that if I don't lay down I swear I'm going to throw up. I haven't thrown up(yet) and I hope it stays that way haha. The worst part about it is that I'm exhausted and it's really starting to mess with my sleep. :(

Oh and I forgot to say congratulations to all of the BFP's this month :) and Sorry for the ones AF got....wicked witch!:nope:

12 dpo and got a bfn really not feeling it this month. :( AF is due Christmas Eve or Christmas day so lets just hope she holds off until the day after!

Congratulations to all the bfo and fx for the rest!

Hi ladies, unfortunately af got me today :-( I knew it was coming though due to my low temps the last few days. Good luck to everyone here still waiting to test. I'm going to join the January thread, but i'll still stalk this thread too so I can hear when you all get your bfps x

Took a test today at 8dpo... got a BFN... :'( Will try again on Monday or Wednesday... Hopefully it will be a BFP...

Tested this morning, and bfn. Period is due tomorrow, so I'm going to call it.

:(

Onto next month.

I'm about to let my crazy out and :happydance: over the arrival of the :witch:
:rofl:
In all seriousness, I was disappointed that I didn't get a :bfp: but I'm just so thrilled to truly know what day I'm on and be ready for a full cycle ttc from day one with a plan in hand a little experience charting and plenty of great friends to support me! I'm starting a January Testers thread!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...tarting-new-year-lucky-bfps.html#post34502911

I'm about to let my crazy out and :happydance: over the arrival of the :witch:
:rofl:
In all seriousness, I was disappointed that I didn't get a :bfp: but I'm just so thrilled to truly know what day I'm on and be ready for a full cycle ttc from day one with a plan in hand a little experience charting and plenty of great friends to support me! I'm starting a January Testers thread!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...tarting-new-year-lucky-bfps.html#post34502911

Great attitude! I love it :)

Afm no sign of aunt flow yet...but I'm worried as the nausea is very minimal today and the last three days I was finding it hard to eat....I jut have a funny feeling in my tummy...it's hard to describe....going to test again tonight...here is hoping!!

Congrats to the bfps sorry to those that got thier period :-(

I'm on 10dpo tomorrow.....to test or not to test?!?

AF due on boxing day so it will be 6 days before with a frer test. Please send me some baby dust :)

charlier - :dust: Now, go :test:

HERE'S MY TTC PLAN:

cd1-O: 3000mg EPO 800mg Vitex

every day: 2000mg Vitamin C pre-natal Conceive Easy Vitamin B complex 300mg Omega-3

cd1-cd10: :sex: when able around menstrual symptoms

cd10-O: :sex: every day after noon, laying down at least 15 min afterwards.

O-end of fertile period: :sex: after he has long hot shower, no orgasm for me, woman on top position, laying down for at least ten minutes afterwards. (swaying for a girl)

No stressing

I'm not going to try and not symptom spot, but I will be temping. After confirmed O, if I get an implant dip, I will be testing two days after that daily. I just ordered my preseed and more 10mIu tests, as well as opk's with hpt's and I still have both my cb digi's with wk estimator, so I think I'm set.

I was trying not to symptom spot either but uggggg so hard when everything decides to appear after O..... :( Dang hormones! I have been more laid back etc. hopefully you are able to keep a piece of mind during this next cycle

Hi Ladies! I just wanted to pop in and say hello!

Congratulations to you Loobs! So excited for you! :happydance:

Atlanta~Congrats to you too! I pray that this is a sticky bean! Everything crossed for you! :hugs:

Merry Christmas! OXOX :xmas9:

charlier - :dust: Now, go :test:

HERE'S MY TTC PLAN:

cd1-O: 3000mg EPO 800mg Vitex

every day: 2000mg Vitamin C pre-natal Conceive Easy Vitamin B complex 300mg Omega-3

cd1-cd10: :sex: when able around menstrual symptoms

cd10-O: :sex: every day after noon, laying down at least 15 min afterwards.

O-end of fertile period: :sex: after he has long hot shower, no orgasm for me, woman on top position, laying down for at least ten minutes afterwards. (swaying for a girl)

No stressing

I'm not going to try and not symptom spot, but I will be temping. After confirmed O, if I get an implant dip, I will be testing two days after that daily. I just ordered my preseed and more 10mIu tests, as well as opk's with hpt's and I still have both my cb digi's with wk estimator, so I think I'm set.

Good plan...i suggest not doing the vitex as apparently it does way more harm than good. Good luck this cycle, and remember there is a chance it could become another longer one. Lets hope that your body treats you good ;)

Hope everyone is doing well...afm af was the same length however it was heavier :) So now my plan for this cycle is to increase the amount of raspberry leaf tea and pomegranite juice as i only started out with a little bit to get used to it. Good luck to those still waiting and to those gearing up for january.

Tested again tonight...bfn on a frer....11dpo...af due tomorrow gah....why must this wait exist!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->