December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

14 DPO today. :witch: due today... :bfn: this morning, BUT AF still has not arrived, and no signs of her coming yet.

Querida,
I created a thread for the group a few days ago here is the link if you want to join. I have added a link for yours to the front page too. I will also add you link to the front page of my January thread.https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...anyone-hoping-new-years-bfp.html#post34484089

A qHey all..sorry for the long break..was rather devastated over my period coming

It wound up coming as planned on dec 1st as well..so I was really sad then.

Period is now due in three days and I took a dollar store test this morning with fmu and can see a VERY faint line..pretty sure it's just an evap though

Well pink spotting this morning....I'm out..af wil be rearing her ugly head at any moment. I really thought this was the month....I had so many symptoms I thought for sure....:cry:
I don't trust my own body or intuition anymore...

Hello ladies. I tested this morn with fmu and got a very faint positive on a cheapie brand. Couldn't believe it so I tested after a 2 hour hold with FRER and this is the result-hopefully you can see it.

I want to be cautious (after mmc earlier this year and a chemical in Oct) but I can't describe how excited I am feeling right now:happydance: I pray this is a sticky/healthy bean!

Now I have a question-I can't decide whether to wait until Christmas morning to tell my hubby (he knows AF is supposed to show before then) or give him an early Christmas present tonight?!?!

Attachments

• Positive.jpg
    Positive.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 32
6 DPO - nausea, headache, heartburn, slight cramps - cant test until after 10dpo, as Ovidrel can give a false positive up until then.. ugh, the wait is killing me!

Hope everyone is doing well! Sorry for those who the witch got and a big congrats to the bfps!

Afm...I got bFAINTp yesterday and a solid bfp today :dance: All thanks are to God for this Christmas miracle! Let the lucky thread continue :dust:

So I am 8-11 dpo got a Bfn and I am full on cramping and pmsing so I am pretty the witch is circling. I know I am not out til she comes but I am pretty bummed.

6 DPO - nausea, headache, heartburn, slight cramps - cant test until after 10dpo, as Ovidrel can give a false positive up until then.. ugh, the wait is killing me!

Fingers crossed for you hun. Good luck x

CD2 check in. I changed my tampon and it was only half full and all black blood. Hopefully this doesn't mean that I'm already done after only two days, that can't be good, can it?? Well, at any rate, I'm thinking I will drop the vitex. Trying to watch caffeine and drink plenty of water. If the EPO vitamin C and B complex don't help my cm enough, I have preseed due to arrive the day after Christmas, just before when I *suspect* I may ovulate.

Edit: I realized after the fact that I mixed up cd and dpo but couldn't remember which thread I did it on until just now! :haha:

Congrats macydarling and NoRi on the BFPs! H&H 9 months to you both! <3 :flower: NoRi if you haven't told DH already I say do an early present, but I'm biased since that's what I did with my DH, hehe.

Best wishes to those still waiting it out this month. I hope the luck continues for you ladies!

Tested again tonight...bfn on a frer....11dpo...af due tomorrow gah....why must this wait exist!!

I got a bfun yesterday at 11 dpo too. I'm wondering if I should bother testing today although I probably will. This waiting is doing me in! Squinting for a second line is giving me a bad head.

Be. ...going to pee on a cheapie!

Think I got a squinter very faint bfp at 12dpo....not sure though?!?!
....i will get a good brand and test tomorrow am x :)

Congrats Nori! :happydance:

Charlier how exciting! Please share photos!

AFM, huge temp spike this morning. Perhaps I'm coming down with a cold :shrug: CP went from low yesterday to medium today and feels firm, but I'm terrible at deciphering that :dohh: Still expecting the :witch: to swoop in on Christmas Eve!

Charlier, how exciting. I will look forward to hearing about testing tomorrow. Xx
Congratulations on all the new BFPS. Xx

Hello all!

I'm kind of late to the party. I've been TTC for so long that I lost interest in the boards (I had another username and forgot the info).
This month's chart is weird though. I've never had a triphasic chart. It went triphasic too soon though, right? Or is this even triphasic?
If I test on Christmas day, it might be too early. BFNs are just heart breaking to me.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4ec8f/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"