December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Congrats Macy & Nori!

Charlier-best of luck with your test in the morning.

AFM-i had a very faint, super squinter at 9dpo on an internet cheapie. 10 & 11 dpo positive on a FRER!! I'm super nervous due to a MMC in April and then a natural MC in June, keeping my fingers for a sticky bean.

Wishing all the best for those still waiting for their BFP's!

Mamabunny-nice temp spike!

I'm not sure what to think of that spike :shrug: It went up a degree and a half! My throat was a bit scratchy late yesterday evening and perhaps I'm getting a slight chest cold so that might be what's going on. I don't feel sick really. Almost caved and tested this morning but resisted the urge! :bodyb: I only have ONE MORE DAY then after tomorrow :af: should be here right on time :thumbup: I don't really mind it because it's been rather light and hasn't lasted too long.

Mamabunny-nice temp spike!

I'm not sure what to think of that spike :shrug: It went up a degree and a half! My throat was a bit scratchy late yesterday evening and perhaps I'm getting a slight chest cold so that might be what's going on. I don't feel sick really. Almost caved and tested this morning but resisted the urge! :bodyb: I only have ONE MORE DAY then after tomorrow :af: should be here right on time :thumbup: I don't really mind it because it's been rather light and hasn't lasted too long.

Hmm... it could be a BFP coming. I too had a slight sore throat that lasted 2-3 days and now it's gone! Keep us updated!

I had a sore throat and stuffy nose last night when I went to bed, and woke up this morning to nothing.

Nada. No symptoms at all.

7 DPO today - Xmas Day will be 10DPO - you think it would be OK to test then? How long can Ovidrel make you test positive?

Hello all!

I'm kind of late to the party. I've been TTC for so long that I lost interest in the boards (I had another username and forgot the info).
This month's chart is weird though. I've never had a triphasic chart. It went triphasic too soon though, right? Or is this even triphasic?
If I test on Christmas day, it might be too early. BFNs are just heart breaking to me.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4ec8f/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Can anyone help me figure this out??

Hello all!

I'm kind of late to the party. I've been TTC for so long that I lost interest in the boards (I had another username and forgot the info).
This month's chart is weird though. I've never had a triphasic chart. It went triphasic too soon though, right? Or is this even triphasic?
If I test on Christmas day, it might be too early. BFNs are just heart breaking to me.

My Ovulation Chart

Hi peanutt! :hi: That chart does appear triphasic, however, it doesn't really have any significance to it because pregnant AND non-pregnant charts can do that. I've had at least one triphasic chart before, if not more, and have yet to see a :bfp: BUT... FX it could be a good thing for you!

So I caved. I went straight to the bathroom and dipped one of my HPT tests in a cup of tinkle. Mind you, I've already used the restroom 4x prior so this was a huge waste. My bf had met me at home so we could see each other quick (not because of me testing) and he came into the bathroom as i was filling a cup.

Almost instant. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

Attachments

• 20141222_125714-1.jpg
    20141222_125714-1.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 14
Hello all!

My Ovulation Chart

Hi peanutt! :hi: That chart does appear triphasic, however, it doesn't really have any significance to it because pregnant AND non-pregnant charts can do that. I've had at least one triphasic chart before, if not more, and have yet to see a :bfp: BUT... FX it could be a good thing for you!

I've read that too. In over two years of TTC #1, I have yet to have a triphasic chart. I wondered if it was too early for it to have done that though. My body is pretty mean and loves to trick me.

Congratulations MamaBunny!

So many BFP's this month! This is an exciting thread!

So I caved. I went straight to the bathroom and dipped one of my HPT tests in a cup of tinkle. Mind you, I've already used the restroom 4x prior so this was a huge waste. My bf had met me at home so we could see each other quick (not because of me testing) and he came into the bathroom as i was filling a cup.

Almost instant. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

Congrats!

I'm not sure how to feel about it :shrug: I had wanted this SO badly for the nearly 7 months we have been trying, but the past month or so has been really trying relationship-wise. I had actually made the tough decision to stop TTC after this cycle and get back on BC! But everything happens for a reason and feel like this lil bunny is a Christmas blessing :bunny: I'm in complete shock and disbelief. I'm nervous and scared and happy and excited... and hungry :haha: I can't believe we did it!!! :happydance:

holy shit mamabunny! I have to say congrats, however i hope to god he gets his shit together!!! HOPEFULLY i get my BFP in a few days. :)

Congrats Nori, Macy, and Mama (and anyone I might have missed)!!!! H&H 9 months to all of you, and super :hugs: to those who've been around here for a while.

AFM - I have a total TMI question for everyone - especially those who either use progesterone suppositories or check CM. I have never done internal CM checks, and don't reach up there often :haha:... but today when trying to put in the progesterone, it was REALLY difficult to get in. And in the end I just gave up because I think I was hurting myself trying to push it any farther in. I just couldn't push it any higher and it was just overally really tight in there. Is that normal during the Luteal phase?

holy shit mamabunny! I have to say congrats, however i hope to god he gets his shit together!!! HOPEFULLY i get my BFP in a few days. :)

HAHAHAHAHA Ginger!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I know, RIGHT?! I am super bummed I couldn't be completely ecstatic about the news... but hopefully this is the start of more surprises to come. I am still in complete utter SHOCK :dohh: Oh I soooooo hope you get your :bfp: now! [-o<[-o<[-o<

Oh wow MamaB... congratulations! Life has a sense of humor, doesn't it?

babyfeva and MB - CONGRATS!!

charlier - any updates? Please post pics and let us squint!

AFM cd3 and medium flow. Yesterday's black blood must have been a fluke or something..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->