• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

HAHA! :laugh2: I know, it's silly! I try to update on each thread I've been participating in and you and I happen to hop back and forth among a few :haha: I'm SO SO SO glad I have you ladies on here to talk to because I am trying SO hard not to blurt out my recent news to coworkers :dohh:

So.... this question is probably me putting the cart WAAAY before the horse in my case, but I'm curious.

To all you ladies who have gotten very recent :bfp:s are any of you planning on making any family announcments Christmas day? My family knows that we're working with an RE, and that we've been struggling.... and we also live several states away and don't plan on coming back to NJ in the next month or two. So I was thinking I might tell people if I happen to get my :bfp: Christmas morning (whch would only be 8 dpo)

Come to think of it, are any of you holding off to tell your significant others on Christmas day as well?

We told our families early because we are going to extended families house for Christmas and we aren't ready to tell them yet due to my miscarriage the last time. We told parents and my sister but we aren't telling grandparents etcetera until 12 weeks, or atleast after my first scan.

Even though we already got his parents gifts, we are thinking about getting some "World's Greatest Grandma/Grandpa" coffee mugs or something similar and giving each of them those to open after they open the other gifts :happydance: Neither of them have grandkids. Since I literally JUST found out hours ago on my lunch break, him and I haven't had a chance to talk about much since we are both at work. I wish he wouldn't have been there with me when I tested and I would've tried to hold out until Christmas!

OR... I told my SO that for his mom we should hide a hamburger bun in her oven and tell her we have a hidden surprise for her and make her look around to find it! Get it? :haha:

If I get a BFP, I plan to only tell DH. Probably after Christmas. I've had early losses and want to feel more confident that it's a keeper. All of his family will be there so it will be a tough secret to keep and I don't feel confident that he wouldn't spill the beans!

My intended (love that, thanks to Melly, I have a better term than bf for my sweetie who bought me a promise ring, promising a future engagement and marriage) doesn't know that I ordered more tests and I was thinking about, should I get a :bfp: this cycle, waiting one month (HOW WILL I MANAGE) and telling him on 2-14-15, the one year anniversary of our first date.

Mamabunny- congrats! I told you, your signs were a start of a bfp.

Definatly a bfn today on a fref :-(
I'm due my AF on boxing day do you think it should be showing by now?

Do I do one more test (what I have left?) On christmas day? :-(

Wow so many bfps! Congrats macy, noRi, babyfeva, and mamabunny!

Charlier, how many dpo are you?

How many DPO are you charlier? I got my :bfp: at 11DPO with :af: due on 13DPO. Both tests I used were cheapies, a Dollar Store brand I think and a Walmart $0.88.

I just had to try my Walmart cheapie right after work yesterday, then before bed used my last digi OPK just to see what happened... and got a smiley. So I guess this is it...

Attachments

• 20141223_030124-1.jpg
    20141223_030124-1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 20141223_031153-1.jpg
    20141223_031153-1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 4
CD1 for me :cry: moving to IUI next month. H&H 9 months to all who got your BFP's and goodluck to those still trying...

Hope you all have a blessed and very Merry Christmas

Jenafyr I'm sorry the stupid :witch: came. GL with taking the next step and FX you get your :bfp: very soon! :hugs:

So, update: 8DPO my neck is killing me again, heartburn is terrible, and i am peeing WAY too much - i am super thirsty so i am drinking a lot of water - no sore bb's, CM is thick and barely there.

But this neck thing is crazy - im fine one day, sore the next - hope its my sign :) I'm thinking about testing tomorrow (9DPO), if BFN then i will wait until 14dpo *12/29*

The witch showed up so I'll be moving on to the Jan thread. Congrats to all of the BFPs this month!

I was 3 days late before I got my super faint bfp!! you may know when you conceived, but not when it implanted...don't give up til the witch shows!

Hey.
Trying very hard not to test early. I had my implant removed on the 3rd December and i didnt want to test until my 4 weeks are up.
My boobs are just killing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->