• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Here are my opk's. The one on the blanket is yest around one, on the sock yest around 9:45pm, and the one with the ring from 12:45pm today. DTD daily, much to Lalo's joy

Attachments

• 12-30 1.jpg
    12-30 1.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 12-30 2.jpg
    12-30 2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 2
  • 12-31 1.jpg
    12-31 1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 2
GL! I was the same. I told dH about every other and he was pumped but by the end he said he felt so used lol. I also (this is crazy btw) would always make sure I was on the bottom by the end so I could slide a pillow under my butt and I would lay there for 15 minutes just to try to let gravity help.

Be careful querida- I've read every day can decrease sperm quality. GL!

You can buy cheapies on Amazon. I like the wondfo OPK and pt combo pack. I think it has like 50 oPK's and 20 pt for around $20. Just pee in a cup mid morning and later in the afternoon and dip the stick starting around cd8 til you get two lines. Then you'll know when you o.

Thank you so much!! I hope AF doesn't start and I get a BFP on Friday. But I don't know if I will... I will start using opk's. I'm not good with temps.. Do you think if I :sex: every other day after AF stops, it is more likely to happen?? Or is using opk's the best way??

Hopefully you'll get your :bfp: and never need to worry abt it :) LOL And frankly I know every detail of my cycle at this point.... and I'm 14 dpo and STILL can't definitively say I'm out with AF (although my chances are getting mighty slim). The waiting is definitely the worst part of TTC

Definitely getting your bases covered Querida!! FXed that's a blazing positive for you soon :dust:

Here are my opk's. The one on the sock is yest around one, on the blanket yest around 9:45pm, and the one with the ring from 12:45pm today. DTD daily, much to Lalo's joy

I have a question.. I can see your lines, so does that mean you were ovulating? Or not yet because the lines aren't dark..

You can buy cheapies on Amazon. I like the wondfo OPK and pt combo pack. I think it has like 50 oPK's and 20 pt for around $20. Just pee in a cup mid morning and later in the afternoon and dip the stick starting around cd8 til you get two lines. Then you'll know when you o.

Thank you so much!! I hope AF doesn't start and I get a BFP on Friday. But I don't know if I will... I will start using opk's. I'm not good with temps.. Do you think if I :sex: every other day after AF stops, it is more likely to happen?? Or is using opk's the best way??

Hopefully you'll get your :bfp: and never need to worry abt it :) LOL And frankly I know every detail of my cycle at this point.... and I'm 14 dpo and STILL can't definitively say I'm out with AF (although my chances are getting mighty slim). The waiting is definitely the worst part of TTC

Definitely getting your bases covered Querida!! FXed that's a blazing positive for you soon :dust:

You guys are the best! Thanks so much. I really hope I get a BFP.

GL Hope! I definitely recommend you at least take a try at OPK and temping. Perhaps try one at a time and if you get the hang of it use both. It's so worth it! FX you get your :bfp: soon!

Hope, it normally means O is coming but you ovulate in a small window after the lines are equally dark.

Does it look like it's gotten darker? Today's temp kinda threw me.

GL Hope! I definitely recommend you at least take a try at OPK and temping. Perhaps try one at a time and if you get the hang of it use both. It's so worth it! FX you get your :bfp: soon!

If I get AF this week, I am going to start using opk's. And thanks so much!!

I'm definitely thinking today's was a bit darker and hoping to see a positive opk 1-1/1-2

Skip on the opks and temp instead! I wasted a LOT of money on opks and they weren't reliable. You only have to buy a bbt thermometer once and they are like $9. Since I started temping this year, it has been very accurate and you can tell the exact day I ovulated. Opks can't tell you exactly when you ovulate, just that you might ovulate in the next 36 hrs after you get a positive. I got false positives (test line as dark or darker than the control)! So very unreliable.

Skip on the opks and temp instead! I wasted a LOT of money on opks and they weren't reliable. You only have to buy a bbt thermometer once and they are like $9. Since I started temping this year, it has been very accurate and you can tell the exact day I ovulated. Opks can't tell you exactly when you ovulate, just that you might ovulate in the next 36 hrs after you get a positive. I got false positives (test line as dark or darker than the control)! So very unreliable.

Okay. What temps are usually what? Like which are considered high and close to ovulation, and which is low? I was told to use fertility friend to help keep track of it.

knobby which brand were you using? I am currently using the wondfo that comes with the pt's. I am swaying for a girl, so I need to know I'm going to O before I do. I've been temping since around the time of my mid-October chemical pregnancy and am now coming up on O for the first time since then.

Hope - everyone has their own baseline (which is where your temp will be or near to it before O) Temps tend to drop sharply the day before or of O (will show a difference of more than 0.1 degrees usually) and then rise rapidly (most of the time) When using FF, it confirms O after three days of higher than baseline temps following the sharp dip. Generally, pregnancy sees a fallback and/or an implant temp dip but temps will rise back up and stay much higher than pre-O. If not pregnant, temps will often begin to dip tight before AF shows up. GL

Okay. What temps are usually what? Like which are considered high and close to ovulation, and which is low? I was told to use fertility friend to help keep track of it.

You will get a temperature spike once you ovulate.

Here is an article that might help you :)

https://www.nychi-acupuncture.com/blog/opks-vs-bbt-charting

I've had good luck with OPK's I usually get two very dark lines about 24 hours before I ovulate. I use Wondfo, I started using Clearblue this cycle and the were both positive at the same time.

It is different for each individual person, but everyone will have a biphasic temp shift if they ovulate. You can click the link to my charts in my sig so you can see the temp shifts. Fertility friend determines ovulation based on your pattern.

I recommend taking vaginal temps which are more reliable and consistent than oral temps. And take your temps the same exact time every morning.

Also, start BD'ing every day or every other day around CD 10 or earlier. Temping is great for knowing the day you ovulated so you know when to expect AF or BFP, but won't give you prior warning for when you will ovulate, so start BDing early.

knobby which brand were you using? I am currently using the wondfo that comes with the pt's. I am swaying for a girl, so I need to know I'm going to O before I do. I've been temping since around the time of my mid-October chemical pregnancy and am now coming up on O for the first time since then.

I used clearblue digital opks, the non digital clearblue opks, and early-pregnancy-tests.com opks. Clearblue digitals would give me smilies for an entire week before I actually ovulated. And reading lines was just as confusing because I got false positives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->