December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Looks like I'm officially in TWW. 2/3 DPO according to the chart. I'll try not to go crazy symptom spotting, but we'll see.

OOh okay. I've looked at buying one before but they're solo darned expensive!

So… I went to the restroom again to tinkle, and when I wiped there was more red streaks!! So I'm like ok… I need a pic of this for my records, so I grabbed more TP and wiped again and BAM! More!! But it's not like when I get my period at all… Usually when I say I have spotting *which has only happened twice* it's like the slightest bit of pink… But this is HIGHLY visible. I hope it's not early AF :(

That sounds like Ib? Are you temping?

Is as, but DH got angry that my alarm was waking him up at 8am everyday. :/ So I had to stop. I'm gonna post the pic, but it's gonna be in a spoiler so people have a choice. I've never torn from my husband, or had this much spotting.

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/image_zpsa909201e.jpg

Also, just went to the toilet. Still have red and cramping on the middle left side (what would be left side of uterus), and I should have ovulated on that side to.

Dsemcho- I had streaks like that after my gyno did an internal when I was newly pregnant last year. There is more blood flow down yonder as your body prepares for the baby. GL

ff says I'm 5dpo but I think im more like 3dpo. Anyway today I have a fluttering in my Lower abdomen. Not sure if it means anything but it sure is a funny feeling. I'm worried that I might be out because I did not bd enough with dh. On my ovulation day he fell asleep on the floor while watching a movie. We did manage to bd the day before and 3 days before so hopefully it will be enough. I'm going to try not to test until December cause I always test way too early. This is our 6 month ttc. Fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone. I hope we all get our Christmas gifts.

It looks like it could be something Ds! I hope it is. Have you tried putting your phone on vibrate so the sound wakes you but not the noise?

No because the vibrations won't wake me lol. I use my IPad because we don't have cell phones here, but even then the sound is a very low sound. He didn't midn it so much when his alarm would go off at 8am, but now that he is on 12s from 7pm - 7am and he isn't going to bed until 7:30 it's waking him up right as he gets to sleep.

Like I said this spotting is way more than I've ever had. And it stopped after about 4 hours. I ahven't checked to see if it's come back yet or not.

I finally have ovulation and my crosshairs on FF. Officially 3 dpo. Going to try my hardest to not test until 4th December!
Due to DH starting work so early in the morning, we only managed to bd the night before O day so hopefully this is enough!

Good luck and lots of :dust: to everyone and fingers crossed for lots of Christmas :bfp:'s

Good luck Lake!

So.... I swabbed the inside of my vaginal cavity with my finger (yes I cleaned it first) and wiped on TP to see if it was that, and it wasn't. Then touched the opening to my cervix, and wiped on the TP and I had light pink. So it's officially coming from my uterus! :D

2dpo and tons of creamy cm wt heck !? Confused. The only time I EVER get cm is right before my period. I have never even seen fertile cm... Maybe this is fertile cm ahhh !?!? So confused !!

2dpo and tons of creamy cm wt heck !? Confused. The only time I EVER get cm is right before my period. I have never even seen fertile cm... Maybe this is fertile cm ahhh !?!? So confused !!

Hopefully it's a sign!!!! My cm has turned kind of creamy too! Normally I'm bone dry after 'O'.........

Hi all new here will be testing december 2nd
after 28 months NTNP #2 (im trying BF opinion is it will happen)

Hopefully it's a sign!!!! My cm has turned kind of creamy too! Normally I'm bone dry after 'O'.........

I'm hoping it's a sign as well because I'm experiencing the same thing!! I've been so confused about it!

I'm only 3dpo and I'm hating this TWW already :-/

No way !! Yes hoping it is a sign. I'm also exhausted and I have a bit of pain in uterus almost like a uti pain... A pinchin but I don't have a uti. I honestly over reacted about other things last month so I don't want to feel hopeful. We are only a few dpo after all :) I checked my chart from last month and I had not recorded any creamy cm at this time so.... Who knows ? How did you first notice it ? All of a sudden it came out of now ever for me this after noon. We are going to bd later ( wow how sexy does that sound !?!?) haha.... Just in case it is actually ov time ...

Yer good idea bd just Incase! I only noticed mine when I checked my cervix, there wasn't enough to be in my undies. I had def already ovulated though cos my cervix is way low now!

My cervix also feels way low and it is creamy so we must have both ovulated. Also it wasn't in my undies, only when I checked . I am only beginning to become familiar with this stuff !! I checked because I felt wet and that was weird for me. I never have cm...

Can you add me for December? Not due for AF for another couple of days...but feel like I'm out for November.
I'll be somewhere around 26th of Decemeber....

Hi everyone - can I join? I'm 4 dp IUI, but I think I o'd a day later. Testing on 2 December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->