December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

So me and DH badonkadonked tonight to.... No bleeding after, and I didn't have streaks like yesterday today, I only had one occurrence of pink. So the spotting wasn't from sex!!!!

I am due to ovulate Dec 6-9, so depending on the day it happens I'll be testing December 21st or so. This is my first cycle using clomid, CD 3-7.

Ahhhh so tmi and this is so completely and utterly embarrassing but I am 3-4dpo according to ff and I am having weird cramps down there . Yeah it's too early but still it is weird. Also.... What I believe may be a yeast infection... Never had one in my life so could not figure out what was going on. I googled it and I think it might be a mild case.... I don't know what to think... What could this mean or might it just be all of the bding lol!? In any case I am hoping it will fade on it's own.. What a weird thing for me !

So me and DH badonkadonked tonight to.... No bleeding after, and I didn't have streaks like yesterday today, I only had one occurrence of pink. So the spotting wasn't from sex!!!!

That sounds promising...good luck!!!! :dust:

Im CD 10 today. I ovulated on day 10 last cycle. FF is predicting tomorrow day 11 to be the big day. But I dont have any fertile CM .. its watery and white . it looks like milk. Last cycle I didnt get EWCM either but I did get watery and clear.

Im thinking my body isnt producing good enouch cm to carry the spermies to my egg :(

Have you tried preseed?
I never get ewcm so last year after a year of ttc I started using preseed and got pregnant. Just a suggestion. Another thing that I discovered was that sperm do not thrive in "hostile" surroundings so I changed my diet to alkalize my body. Again these are things that worked for me. Gl in your journey.

I ordered my preseed online - should be arriving soon! :thumbup:

Just curious as to the alkalizing diet - can you give us some details?? Thanks!

Ahhhh so tmi and this is so completely and utterly embarrassing but I am 3-4dpo according to ff and I am having weird cramps down there . Yeah it's too early but still it is weird. Also.... What I believe may be a yeast infection... Never had one in my life so could not figure out what was going on. I googled it and I think it might be a mild case.... I don't know what to think... What could this mean or might it just be all of the bding lol!? In any case I am hoping it will fade on it's own.. What a weird thing for me !

What symptoms of a yeast infection do you have?

Thanks!! I'm really excited/nervous, but my husband is mad because until I know I'm taking a break from the gym and my extremely low-carb diet. Don't want to risk losing it if I am!!! I should wait until the 1st or 2nd to test, but I think I'm gonna cave and test on Thanksgiving (the 28th Nov) or my birthday (29th).

May i join you ladies. I should be testing by Dec 5. Still waiting for my crosshair on ff.

Has anyone ever tried the Fertility/Pregnancy Psychics?

Has anyone ever tried the Fertility/Pregnancy Psychics?

There are some people that have used cheri22. Her readings seem pretty forward and good.

I have. JennyRenny was spot on for me three years in advance for my youngest (predicted her before I conceived my son), but all three of them told me this time that it would be December this time around, and obviously, all were wrong.

Im CD 10 today. I ovulated on day 10 last cycle. FF is predicting tomorrow day 11 to be the big day. But I dont have any fertile CM .. its watery and white . it looks like milk. Last cycle I didnt get EWCM either but I did get watery and clear.

Im thinking my body isnt producing good enouch cm to carry the spermies to my egg :(

Have you tried preseed?
I never get ewcm so last year after a year of ttc I started using preseed and got pregnant. Just a suggestion. Another thing that I discovered was that sperm do not thrive in "hostile" surroundings so I changed my diet to alkalize my body. Again these are things that worked for me. Gl in your journey.

I ordered my preseed online - should be arriving soon! :thumbup:

Just curious as to the alkalizing diet - can you give us some details?? Thanks!
To put it simply just cut the crap out. The worst offenders are high fat animal protein, dairy, sugar, caffeine. So if you eat a diet filled with vegetables, lean protein and and healthy starches (gluten free is best) your body will balance itself. One of the reasons cancer is so prevalent is because we eat processed, chemically rich garbage. Use coconut or olive oils to cook/bake, full fat plain yogurt and add fruit with raw honey, eat greens at all of your meals and ditch boxed and canned items and I guarantee you will feel an amazing difference. Wow im sounding preachy but I just really believe this is how we are meant to eat. Google paleo diet and you will see what I mean. Also I drink 3L of lemon ginger water daily and it flushes the toxins.

What symptoms of a yeast infection do you have?

Thanks!! I'm really excited/nervous, but my husband is mad because until I know I'm taking a break from the gym and my extremely low-carb diet. Don't want to risk losing it if I am!!! I should wait until the 1st or 2nd to test, but I think I'm gonna cave and test on Thanksgiving (the 28th Nov) or my birthday (29th).

Thick discharge and itchy outside but last night and this morning all of those symptoms are completely gone...? What the heck? I have never had that before in my life.

Oh and as disgusting as that sounds lol, no smell either. I hope that is a good sign ??

Did you have sex that day or a few hours before the itching?

No it came at night however I had had sex the night prior. We have bd every night for ttc... We should be able to cut back now lol !!

And also more cm this month than I have ever seen before. I am so incredibly new to this since I was on mirena with no period five years. What I saw may have even been cm. It may take a number of cycles for me to figure out what my body is doing. I do feel different this month than others though. Hopefully in a good way. What dpo are u?

When I was with my ex, and we would DTD and I didn't clean out afterward mine would become itchy and very uncomfortable. I think it might have been something in his semen. That's a possibility.

Guess what! Nausea kicked in today around 2:30pm.... 2 hours later, still nauseous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->