December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Im CD 10 today. I ovulated on day 10 last cycle. FF is predicting tomorrow day 11 to be the big day. But I dont have any fertile CM .. its watery and white . it looks like milk. Last cycle I didnt get EWCM either but I did get watery and clear.

Im thinking my body isnt producing good enouch cm to carry the spermies to my egg :(

Im CD 10 today. I ovulated on day 10 last cycle. FF is predicting tomorrow day 11 to be the big day. But I dont have any fertile CM .. its watery and white . it looks like milk. Last cycle I didnt get EWCM either but I did get watery and clear.

Im thinking my body isnt producing good enouch cm to carry the spermies to my egg :(

Have you tried preseed?
I never get ewcm so last year after a year of ttc I started using preseed and got pregnant. Just a suggestion. Another thing that I discovered was that sperm do not thrive in "hostile" surroundings so I changed my diet to alkalize my body. Again these are things that worked for me. Gl in your journey.

Hi everyone - can I join? I'm 4 dp IUI, but I think I o'd a day later. Testing on 2 December.

Is it your first IUI?

Have you tried preseed?
I never get ewcm so last year after a year of ttc I started using preseed and got pregnant. Just a suggestion. Another thing that I discovered was that sperm do not thrive in "hostile" surroundings so I changed my diet to alkalize my body. Again these are things that worked for me. Gl in your journey.

Yes get PreSeed!!!! Just don't put to much O_O Also check with your DH when you get it and see if he thinks it smells funny. I saw where one girl on here used it, and then had to stop because her DH said it smelled funny…. My Dh didn't smell anything and neither did I.

AFM - The spotting that started at 2:30/3pm stopped around 7pm last night. Then all last night nothing when I wiped (I was up until about 4am), and then when I wake up today (2pm) I go to the toilet and more pink, and still cramps on the left...

I might end up using pre-seed if after this cycle I don't get any EWCM! My problem is I've only ever gotten to creamy myself, so hence my Dr's got me taking the natural expectorant and additional supplement this month to see if it can bring out anymore cervical fluid. If that doesn't help, I will be gettin me some pre-seed! :D

Hi ladies, can I join?

I just had a chemical/miscarriage, started AF today... so if my cycle is "normal" I'd be testing December 26. Thanks all :dust:

Sorry about your CP Qwk. I had one the cycle before last, so I feel for you so much. xo

Hi ladies, can I join?

I just had a chemical/miscarriage, started AF today... so if my cycle is "normal" I'd be testing December 26. Thanks all :dust:

Sorry for your loss, fingers crossed for this cycle for you x

Thank you desemcho, twinklie, and kit603, best of luck to you all this cycle!

:hi: ladies, AF started today. FF is putting me as my AF coming on the 21st of December, so please put me down for that day. :thumbup: let's pray and hope for our Christmas bfp's

Hi DSemcho - this is my second IUI. We also did one last month but no success.

I'm not usually much of a symptom spotter, but this time I have slightly tender nipples (sorry TMI) so now I'm starting to wonder....I took clomiphene for this cycle though so that might explain why I feel different?

mind if i join?...

so today marks exactly 1 year that dh and i started ttc#1. we switched to ntnp a few cycles in and after having a CP(i feel certain thats what it was!) this past cycle i decided im leaning much more towards ttc than ntnp now. i will be testing Dec 9th (maybe the 7th if i cant wait any longer :) hehehe) and would love to join you all in the excitement.

Dust :)

I hope you get something soon!

AFM.... Feeling really annoyed. Keep wanting to tell DH to stfu and idk why O_O

Temp drop this morning removed my crosshairs. Seems my body isn't working as well as I thought....:cry:

I think you missed me :-( Lol x

Could you put me down for the 4th pretty please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->