December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

I just had an appointment with my awesome lady doctor (ND). She looked at my chart from last cycle and said it looked really good - I did ask advice on Cervical Mucus since I have yet to find the eggwhite variety, and she recommended a natural guaifenisen supplement that I can take starting CD 9-12 and to see how that goes this cycle. If I'm not pregnant in a few months, we're gonna get DH tested. I have to figure out how to tell him that... :p

I just had an appointment with my awesome lady doctor (ND). She looked at my chart from last cycle and said it looked really good - I did ask advice on Cervical Mucus since I have yet to find the eggwhite variety, and she recommended a natural guaifenisen supplement that I can take starting CD 9-12 and to see how that goes this cycle. If I'm not pregnant in a few months, we're gonna get DH tested. I have to figure out how to tell him that... :p
It's nice when there is a plan in place.

I think today is 1dpo for me.......just checked my cervix and it is low and hard now and yesterday it was high and soft! Also it looks like my cm is going a bit creamy so I'm saying goodbye to ovulation and hello to the tww :-/ please universe bring me strength to hold off testing until AF is due lol!!

Hi! I really thought November was it! (Husband and I ttc #2 for 4 months now) Started period today : ( so put me down for December 15 test! Good luck to us all! : )

Biscuit gal- I had forgotten since reading your post but I took Mucinex when I conceived DS1! It can help!

I am so nervous about taking anything. I don't want to mess with my body since I'm able to get pregnant, I just don't know if everything works the way it should when I do get pregnant. Perhaps implantation issues or progesterone?

Please put me down for December 29th :/ I'm still not out, but you never know. I'm suppose to start clomid next cycle :(

Hey Ladies,

Seeing I haven't ovulated yet, I'm out for November, so I guess joining here is the best thing to do.

I'm taking a guess that I'm going to be testing on Dec 14th. But with my chart this cycle, I really have NO IDEA!

Hi ladies! :hi:

Congratulations, Brandi! :happydance: Please put me down for testing on 1st December. I'm ovulating today. :D

Af has arrived so im cd1.
I have a question for any mamas out there that breastfed. This is my 1st 1st official month ttc again and it seems that im ovulating later than prepregnancy with #2. Does breastfeeding affect ovulation or is my body still out of whack from #2? My 1st af returned when she was 10wks and sleeping through the night.

I be testing on or about December 10th... Fingers crossed for a BFP

AF hit me this morning so I'm ready to be added to Dec 18th!!

Very large temperature spike between yesterday and today (almost 0.6 degrees F), and if it stays there for the next two days, it might mean I O'd a full 4 or 5 days early.

In case you ladies are interested, anyone else needing help producing more cervical fluid and/or dealing with autoimmune stuff, my Dr emailed me another supplement I'm going to start taking as soon as it gets here: https://www.thorne.com/Products/Amino_Acids_Proteins/Amino_Acids/prd~SA560.jsp

I breastfed two of them and my cycles went right back to normal within a few months of giving birth and AF returning. Once it returned, it was about 2-3 months later I returned to a normal cycle.

Will update the from page with the new ladies later on today.

I breastfed two of them and my cycles went right back to normal within a few months of giving birth and AF returning. Once it returned, it was about 2-3 months later I returned to a normal cycle.

Will update the from page with the new ladies later on today.

Thanks Brandi. Ill know better I guess once I start tracking again. The first 6 months I didn't pay a lot of attention and the last few more so just a rough guesstimate of when ov was happening to avoid pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->