December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Hey ladies! I hope it's ok to join you all. I dont have a test day as I am CD35 with no sign of BFP and shadows on my tests. So just kinda in limbo. I did take a OPK around CD 31 and it was darker then I was getting but not positive. So maybe I O late and just missed the OPK spike?

Not really sure, but have been going crazy with testing. I am still nursing my 10 month old. so maybe af only came for one month? it was a 7 day long visit though and pretty heavy. Ive been getting cramps on and off like AF is coming, but nothing. My cycle is normally super regular, even after coming back from nursing and births. I have 4 little ones so this is annoying that everything is different and off and I cant tell whats going on! lol

Anyhow I'll be stalking you ladies! :dust:

Hey Ladies,

keep your fingers crossed for me that I have another couple of days with rising temps. I may have FINALLY ovulated! :happydance:

Hoping to join. Af is due on Sat and I am pretty sure I am out, had a temp drop today and had some like pink discharge after dtd yesterday which continues today. So I think I am ready to move onto next month :) If all goes as planned I should be testing around Dec 20 :happydance: And looking forward to my Christmas blessing.

What are you all going to be doing different this month to catch that egg!?

Hi everyone. Just checking in :)
I am now 1dpo according to my tracker but I'm thinking I might have O'd a day or two before that! Either way we have been BD'ing every other day so hopefully we caught it. Of course I came down with an awful upper respiratory infection yesterday and the last thing I wanted to do was have sex but hey, when you want a baby you do what you gotta do!
Fingers crossed for everyone that we get our BFP this month :)

Hoping to join. Af is due on Sat and I am pretty sure I am out, had a temp drop today and had some like pink discharge after dtd yesterday which continues today. So I think I am ready to move onto next month :) If all goes as planned I should be testing around Dec 20 :happydance: And looking forward to my Christmas blessing.

We are going to give SMEP a go and see how it works on top of temping to verify ov. How about you?

Readynwaiting I am going to continue temping and also try opk. I'm thinking of just going by the dollar tree and picking up a few of theirs. I am also going to make sure to drink plenty of water daily, take folic acid, and bd all fertile days lol. Af hasn't arrived yet so this is going to be a long wait before I can even start lol. I was doing research and it said that more dairy products you eat the more it helps with ovulation. So I was also thinking about drinking a glass of milk a day :)

I'm going to go with my gut feeling and go in when I ovulate, instead of a day later. My IUI was done too late last time. So I'm going on time this time. I'm also having more faith and being less stressed!

Can I join? I'm on CD37 (33day cycle norm) and af still isn't here but I've tested negative so I'm just waiting for her to come around so that kinda changes the day my next af is due so I'm kinda guessing and wanna say if I don't start on dec. 24th I'll test that day.

Sorry ladies, been exhausted the last two weeks and gone to bed early. Front page updated!

Ff days I'm dpo now so the waiting game begins.... I feel out already. I feel exactly the same as I have every other month, nothing new at all :(

Posted this in another thread I'm on, but I don't have much going on cause I'm trying to not symptom spot.

So like I said I'm not trying to SS... Today is 5/6DPO (not 100% sure) and me and DH badonkadonked last night for the hell of it... This AM I wake up (well more like 1:45pm lol) go tinkle and wipe, and I expect there to me wet snotty like fluid from his baby gravy, however there are streaks of red in it o_O Someone said it could be tears, but I don't know from what. My husband has never made me bleed.....

I'm still doing the same as my last 2 cycles...Digi OPk's (and cheapies to test 2x a day),SMEP and use PreSeed if needed....was gonna do BBT but idk if I want to yet...if not by the by this Saturday then maybe next mo but hopefully not lol

Hi, could you add me to this thread please? :)

I'm using CBFM today - we got a peak on Tuesday, so I should have ovulated yesterday. I'm counting myself as 1dpo today and AF is due 4th December.

We BD'd Tuesday morning and Wednesday evening so fingers crossed.

I'm going to try and wait till AF is due to avoid disappointment, but i'm a POAS addict and I know i've got a cupboard full of pregnancy tests (30 ICs, 40 Clearblue Digis and 2 FRERs... In my defence... the clearblue digis are close to expiry and were only 75p for a twin pack!) so i'll probably start early :haha:

It's a Clearblue Fertility Monitor and you use it with their Test Sticks.

You 'set' the monitor on the first day of your cycle, basically you press a button and that's telling it you've started your period and it it's also telling it when you want your testing window to be - it will stay the same for the rest of the cycle and can't be changed mid-cycle, it will be from 3 hours before the time you set it to 3 hours after.

I.e. I set mine at 8.30 am so my testing window is 5.30am to 11.30am each day.

You switch the monitor on each day and it tells you which CD you're on and asks you to do a test stick if it requires one. You hold the sampling end in a urine sample for 15 seconds and then put the stick into the monitor for analysis. It reads it for about 5 mins and then displays "Low", "High" or "Peak" fertility.

On the first cycle it's normal to have to do 10-20 tests, but after that (unless you're particularly irregular) you usually use 10 tests per cycle.

When you get your peak, you're expected to ovulate the following day.

The theory behind it is that if you're using OPKs and you get your positive, then you're expected to ovulate within around 24 hours so you've got that day and the following day to have sex and try and get pregnant. BUT if you'd had sex 3-4 days before you got your positive OPK you'd have had extra chances to get pregnant as sperm can survive for up to 5 days.

The fertility monitor is supposed to identify those extra days, and your peak fertility, and just make it all a bit easier.

I don't know about all that... I have PCOS so the monitor does report more high days than it should. However, i've been TTC for more than 4 years and the only other time i've gotten pregnant was when I used the CBFM and got a peak.

OOh okay. I've looked at buying one before but they're solo darned expensive!

So… I went to the restroom again to tinkle, and when I wiped there was more red streaks!! So I'm like ok… I need a pic of this for my records, so I grabbed more TP and wiped again and BAM! More!! But it's not like when I get my period at all… Usually when I say I have spotting *which has only happened twice* it's like the slightest bit of pink… But this is HIGHLY visible. I hope it's not early AF :(

OOh okay. I've looked at buying one before but they're solo darned expensive!

So… I went to the restroom again to tinkle, and when I wiped there was more red streaks!! So I'm like ok… I need a pic of this for my records, so I grabbed more TP and wiped again and BAM! More!! But it's not like when I get my period at all… Usually when I say I have spotting *which has only happened twice* it's like the slightest bit of pink… But this is HIGHLY visible. I hope it's not early AF :(

I bought my monitor whilst it was on offer, but I agree that they're quite pricey and the test sticks are quite expensive too. I usually buy them online at £20-21 per box of 20 including the postage.

I think this is my 5th cycle using it - I used it for 3/4 times last year and got pregnant on the last cycle (after approx. 3 years TTC with OPKs), but then we had a miscarriage and decided to NTNP for a while to relax and get over it. This is the first cycle TTC again since.

In my experience they've been good, I definitely think it helped me get pregnant last time - my OPKs were negative at the same time I got my peak on the CBFM so if i'd had sex when the OPKs told me to then I wouldn't have gotten pregnant.

BBT is no good for me as my temperature is all over the place lol.

I still think it's pricey though - my partner hates it :haha:

Do you think the spotting could be implantation bleeding? x

Idk honestly. I've never had this much mid cycle spotting before, and I'm between 5 and 6 DPO…. I want to post the pic, but I don't want to gross anyone out either lol.

I've never had implantation bleeding so i'm not really sure what it should look like but i've read that you can get it at about 6dpo. Fingers crossed for you x

I would like to be added for dec 18. This cycle I am not going to tempt and stress. We are just going to have fun practicing for a baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->