December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

You may very well be right... It has been three months since we have been ttc and due to wanting to help the sperm along I have been choosing to fall asleep right after. It hasn't been a problem before but it may have irritated me this time. I am completely fine today I am so glad ! It was super uncomfortable at the time !!! Thanks for your advice :) fx for you about the nausea !!!

Scheduled to test December 2nd. So close and yet so far away. I'm going crazy, but determined not to test early. Here's hoping!

You may very well be right... It has been three months since we have been ttc and due to wanting to help the sperm along I have been choosing to fall asleep right after. It hasn't been a problem before but it may have irritated me this time. I am completely fine today I am so glad ! It was super uncomfortable at the time !!! Thanks for your advice :) fx for you about the nausea !!!

ummm...totally unscientific advice, but try eating lots of plain yogurt and drinking pure cranberry juice just to keep all the "right" kinds of bacteria working well. Otherwise see your doctor about possible yeast infection - I've had them a few times and it's no big deal really. Just treat and move on (but see your doctor first if you've never had one just to be sure). And, yes, I've heard that we are supposed to always go pee after sex and wipe things down, but obviously not when TTC!!!

Hi ladies, can I join? I'm 4dpo today and going to be testing at 12dpo on the 1st of December. I'll probably buckle before then, but it's nice to think I might be able to hold off!

We're trying to conceive our second baby and this is my second cycle.

:wave:

x

ummm...totally unscientific advice, but try eating lots of plain yogurt and drinking pure cranberry juice just to keep all the "right" kinds of bacteria working well. Otherwise see your doctor about possible yeast infection - I've had them a few times and it's no big deal really. Just treat and move on (but see your doctor first if you've never had one just to be sure). And, yes, I've heard that we are supposed to always go pee after sex and wipe things down, but obviously not when TTC!!!

Thanks :) I like your unscientific advice. Something is going on in there so I hope it's a baby making machine down there lol :) I love cran juice. I have been drinking it and eating yogurt since ttc because I knew leaving baby making fluids in there would eventually lead to something lol. So far so good though. Today no sign of irritation. Still creamy cm but only if I check. I think that's a good sign for me. Gosh who knows. Thanks ladies :) !!

I usually don't get it until a day or two before AF shows. It just showed up today, which makes me semi-hopeful because I had spotting on Thursday and Friday (which I never get that much mid-cycle). And that was on 5/6 & 6/7DPO

I usually don't get it until a day or two before AF shows. It just showed up today, which makes me semi-hopeful because I had spotting on Thursday and Friday (which I never get that much mid-cycle). And that was on 5/6 & 6/7DPO

Sounds good!!! :thumbup: I hope this is your month!

x

That sounds positive, good luck! When are you due to test?

AF due between 30NOV and 2DEC. Testing either 28NOV or 29NOV.

Cool :) Well, fingers crossed for you and sending lots of :dust: your way!

To make today even better, I'm downloading The Day Of The Doctor to watch... EEK!! And DH said we can take a trip to the Edelweiss Resort in Germany :D

Well ladies pray for my eggy to hold off in ovulation, after a strange last cycle which I don't think I ovulated and hubs was home, AF arrived early giving me an only 22day cycle, so onto cd6 and hubs due home Wednesday but already having plenty cm some of which is changing from creamy to more eggwhite really hope I can wait till he is home as next 2 cycles I think I am pretty much out due to hubs rotation. Last month basically had no cm and negative opk, started opk on cd 4 so today very hint of 2nd line so hoping fir positives thus month and hoping from Wednesday onwards oh and hope he gets home on time :) good luck ladies x

And also more cm this month than I have ever seen before. I am so incredibly new to this since I was on mirena with no period five years. What I saw may have even been cm. It may take a number of cycles for me to figure out what my body is doing. I do feel different this month than others though. Hopefully in a good way. What dpo are u?

I have read that thrush is some women's first signs of pregnancy... And :thumbup: It was for me :)

Eeeek ! Well thanks for the pick me up I sure hope so. I am only anywhere between 3 and 5 dpo so I dunno... Apparently I shouldn't feel a symptom like that this early ...? I may... Just may be feeling things that don't exist but that burning sensation women describe around their nipples... Well I've had that today and I never get sensations like that. Also weird tummy twinges. Either I have crossed the line into complete insanity or my body is doing some weird things . Is anyone else around the dpo I am and feelin anything at all? Fx for us all !

Eeeek ! Well thanks for the pick me up I sure hope so. I am only anywhere between 3 and 5 dpo so I dunno... Apparently I shouldn't feel a symptom like that this early ...? I may... Just may be feeling things that don't exist but that burning sensation women describe around their nipples... Well I've had that today and I never get sensations like that. Also weird tummy twinges. Either I have crossed the line into complete insanity or my body is doing some weird things . Is anyone else around the dpo I am and feelin anything at all? Fx for us all !

Are 100% about when you ovulated? Any chance you could be a few days further along?

Got a positive OPK today, CD 10...much earlier than expected. So.....can you put me down for say.....the 10th? Please and thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->