December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Eeeek ! Well thanks for the pick me up I sure hope so. I am only anywhere between 3 and 5 dpo so I dunno... Apparently I shouldn't feel a symptom like that this early ...? I may... Just may be feeling things that don't exist but that burning sensation women describe around their nipples... Well I've had that today and I never get sensations like that. Also weird tummy twinges. Either I have crossed the line into complete insanity or my body is doing some weird things . Is anyone else around the dpo I am and feelin anything at all? Fx for us all !

I'm *pretty* sure I'm exactly where you are DPO wise! I got a positive OPK on the 17th, so I think I'm about 3-5 days DPO as well. So far I've had dull/mild cramps and been a little tired/light headed. I've felt a tiny bit sick to my stomach, but I think that's mostly my head playing games with me. But! I think I know what you're talking about with the tummy twinges.. if so I'm also experiencing that. And definitely more CM than normal. It sometimes literally feels like what it does when my period is starting. Not enough to be in my underwear though thank goodness (sorry for TMI!). Every time I google info about symptom spotting it seems like it's too early for most of the things I'm feeling- so I'm wondering if I'm just going crazy hoping haha. We'll see! FX for everyone and baby dust all around! :dust:

Ahhh just done a opk and I would say half way to getting a positive 36 hours to go before hubs home weather permitting wonder if I just sit with legs crossed for 3 days I can delay ovulation only on cd 7 but due to only having a 22 day cycle last month thought I might o early this month usually o cd 11 or 12 also had temp dip today but was cold through night

Good luck ladies x

Ahhh just done a opk and I would say half way to getting a positive 36 hours to go before hubs home weather permitting wonder if I just sit with legs crossed for 3 days I can delay ovulation only on cd 7 but due to only having a 22 day cycle last month thought I might o early this month usually o cd 11 or 12 also had temp dip today but was cold through night

Good luck ladies x

If you haven't got a positive OPK yet and get one tomorrow or even the day after, then it's still 12-24 hours before the egg is released and another 24 hours after that before it dies. So you're still in with a chance!

xx

Eeeek ! Well thanks for the pick me up I sure hope so. I am only anywhere between 3 and 5 dpo so I dunno... Apparently I shouldn't feel a symptom like that this early ...? I may... Just may be feeling things that don't exist but that burning sensation women describe around their nipples... Well I've had that today and I never get sensations like that. Also weird tummy twinges. Either I have crossed the line into complete insanity or my body is doing some weird things . Is anyone else around the dpo I am and feelin anything at all? Fx for us all !

I'm *pretty* sure I'm exactly where you are DPO wise! I got a positive OPK on the 17th, so I think I'm about 3-5 days DPO as well. So far I've had dull/mild cramps and been a little tired/light headed. I've felt a tiny bit sick to my stomach, but I think that's mostly my head playing games with me. But! I think I know what you're talking about with the tummy twinges.. if so I'm also experiencing that. And definitely more CM than normal. It sometimes literally feels like what it does when my period is starting. Not enough to be in my underwear though thank goodness (sorry for TMI!). Every time I google info about symptom spotting it seems like it's too early for most of the things I'm feeling- so I'm wondering if I'm just going crazy hoping haha. We'll see! FX for everyone and baby dust all around! :dust:

Eeek so exciting !! Well I will be stalking you in this forum then :) I have a good feeing :) I woke up this am with tons of creamy cm... No head games here, I honestly never have seen this before and we did not bd last night. Last night dull twinges and this is the third day I have fallen asleep at 8 . The cm is my biggest thing .... If I am not pregnant i am excited nonetheless to at least see cm during my cycle for the first time :)

Squirrel I am clinging on in hope!! After all the cm I am getting this month and gradual 2nd line showing on opk I am 95% sure I didn't ovulate last month and hoping this eggy is double in strength lol I suppose we can all dream :) also had some back niggles and pain/cramps all from left side so getting excited about this eggy just need hubby!! Kept busy tidy though as got carried away online earlier so hit dd toy room which will be nursery and gutted it :) we moved her into big room so she can get all her toys ect in one room and telling people doing front room up as proper spare room. Dd is nearly 8 so only plays with certain things do a lot gas gone and she probably won't notice as she has been at friends all day do all evidence in boot of car heading to the dump or charity shop feelin positive :)

Anyone else doing much to keep their mind off baby making or question lol

Lindreed sounding promising will be following the remainder of your 2ww with you :) x

I am keeping my mind off it (well, trying to) by redecorating our guest room. We moved into our house in February and we're slowly getting everything in order. I have been doing up the guest room since the summer and just this week have sanded back the floorboards, painted them and varnished them. Now I'm in the process of having furniture delivered, putting up curtains, taking lots of little finishing touches out of the weird places I have stashed them over the last half year or so and putting them in their new homes. I love it! I keep going in there and looking around with a big grin on my face!

The weekend has been tough though and I have spent a lot more time online than I should have! It makes me preoccupied thinking about TTC. Ugh! Work again tomorrow to keep me on my toes without a spare moment to myself for another week. Just how I like it when in the TWW :)

x

Squirrel I am clinging on in hope!! After all the cm I am getting this month and gradual 2nd line showing on opk I am 95% sure I didn't ovulate last month and hoping this eggy is double in strength lol I suppose we can all dream :) also had some back niggles and pain/cramps all from left side so getting excited about this eggy just need hubby!! Kept busy tidy though as got carried away online earlier so hit dd toy room which will be nursery and gutted it :) we moved her into big room so she can get all her toys ect in one room and telling people doing front room up as proper spare room. Dd is nearly 8 so only plays with certain things do a lot gas gone and she probably won't notice as she has been at friends all day do all evidence in boot of car heading to the dump or charity shop feelin positive :)

Anyone else doing much to keep their mind off baby making or question lol

Lindreed sounding promising will be following the remainder of your 2ww with you :) x

Thanks !! Nice to have a following I feel good about this month :) bad new though I was taking my son to hockey and witnessed a giant house fire only a few houses away. I was right beside it and Inhaled tons of smoke ... Everything we were wearing is stinky.... Has me worried and I pray it doesn't change anything. Worrying. Better news is my cm hasn't cleared up there is just tons of it. I keep going I the bathroom to see it.. Gross lol. I am over a week away from af... This has to be good !!!

Two days in a row of positive OPKs. Today was more positive. We are following SMEP this month but looks like we will BD 4 days in a row instead of the three. We shall see if it's positive tomorrow too lol!

Sore throat at 5dpo? Possibly a good sign? From 1dpo I've had a blocked nose in the morning upon waking, which goes as the day goes on, but the sore throat is new today. My son is ill, so I probably caught it from him, but I'm hoping I caught it so quickly because Early Pregnancy Factor is lowering my immune response. Fingers crossed!

Oh, I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot this cycle!

x

Lindreed i just noticed you too are trying for number 2 with big age gap. My DD will be 8 early next year. Have you been trying a while?? What has made you wait so long to come back?

I didn't ever think I would be back after 7+ years but decided to overcome my fears of hyperemisis and give my DD a sibling she dreams of and complete the family we dreamed of many years ago. Its so frustrating though this time as even though we are already blessed with one I sometimes think we may have left it too long :-( I am nearly 32 and DH will be 39. Hubs new job takes him away a few weeks at a time but he was made redundant so was happy to take any job :) just happened his original date for going away fitted in better with my cycle then he got called away early with has really has not best fitted in, at one point nearly went back on pill to try change my cycle but don't want to mess about with nature so will have to stay patient. I fell pregnant on cycle 4 last time and now onto 6 with ttc no.2 although missed 2 cycles with hubs and pretty sure I never ovulated last month :-( and we gave it a good go LOL hubs due home day before expected ovulation day (but like I said she might appear early) next month he is due away 2-4 days before ovulation depending on when I o thats the month I hope I do ovulate early!!! :)

Lindreed i just noticed you too are trying for number 2 with big age gap. My DD will be 8 early next year. Have you been trying a while?? What has made you wait so long to come back?

I didn't ever think I would be back after 7+ years but decided to overcome my fears of hyperemisis and give my DD a sibling she dreams of and complete the family we dreamed of many years ago. Its so frustrating though this time as even though we are already blessed with one I sometimes think we may have left it too long :-( I am nearly 32 and DH will be 39. Hubs new job takes him away a few weeks at a time but he was made redundant so was happy to take any job :) just happened his original date for going away fitted in better with my cycle then he got called away early with has really has not best fitted in, at one point nearly went back on pill to try change my cycle but don't want to mess about with nature so will have to stay patient. I fell pregnant on cycle 4 last time and now onto 6 with ttc no.2 although missed 2 cycles with hubs and pretty sure I never ovulated last month :-( and we gave it a good go LOL hubs due home day before expected ovulation day (but like I said she might appear early) next month he is due away 2-4 days before ovulation depending on when I o thats the month I hope I do ovulate early!!! :)

Nice to meet you !! Very big age gap. I had my son three months before college and I was only 18. My sons father has never been present in his life and it was only two years ago that I met my husband who is my sons true father of course :) ;)... I came off mirena three monts ago after being on it for five so officially I have been ttc three months. No luck yet but I know I am early in the ttc game. Mixed feelings about how my son will be with such a younger sibling but I know it will be beneficial to us due to the fact that my son is very helpful. I think that sums it up !! Excited for number two as I have been established in my career for six years and with my son I had no career, life was uncertain ... Very exciting to make an effort to ttc :) I am unfamiliar with hypermisis? Fx for you though because by reading these forums it does appear that truly anything is possible and many women have overcome great obstacles to have a little one with success!!!

Hi ladies can I plz join u in Decembers wait? AF due 21st dec. Baby dust to all x

]Hi ladies can I plz join u in Decembers wait? AF due 21st dec. Baby dust to all x Lets hope we get some Christmas magic x

I have my crosshairs back again. Currently 6 dpo, so I will be trying to hold out until 3rd December!

You can basically already count me out...DH and I last had sex on CD11, then he was admitted to the hospital on CD13 and won't be out until Tuesday (CD16). So yeah that's the most fertile part of my cycle. Gah!! But I have an ultrasound tomorrow to see if I O'd correctly on the Clomid so I guess there's a chance I won't O until CD17...we shall see

You can basically already count me out...DH and I last had sex on CD11, then he was admitted to the hospital on CD13 and won't be out until Tuesday (CD16). So yeah that's the most fertile part of my cycle. Gah!! But I have an ultrasound tomorrow to see if I O'd correctly on the Clomid so I guess there's a chance I won't O until CD17...we shall see

Fx super crossed for you there is still a chance !! Can ya sneak into that hospital bed ? :) just trying to cheer u up a bit :) it could still be your month !

I have my crosshairs back again. Currently 6 dpo, so I will be trying to hold out until 3rd December!

This is my first cycle actually charting and using ff. When should i see crosshairs? Any help is appreciated.

This is my first cycle actually charting and using ff. When should i see crosshairs? Any help is appreciated.

This was my first cycle temping as well, so I'm not much help really.
But I think the rule is 3-4 days of higher temps and ff will put cross hairs on your chart. As you can see on my chart, my temps are all over the place!!
I can see you've had 2 positive opk's and got lots of bd in so I'd be thinking you might be in with a good chance! Keep putting your temps in and hopefully you'll get the cross hairs soon :)

i still havent ovulated yet .. this is very strange for me. normally i would have ov'd 3 days ago.... idk whats going on

so im guessing my AF will be later than expected this month? depending on if/when i ovulate i might have to change my testing date.

this sucks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->