December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

I have my crosshairs back again. Currently 6 dpo, so I will be trying to hold out until 3rd December!

This is my first cycle actually charting and using ff. When should i see crosshairs? Any help is appreciated.

This was my first cycle temping as well, so I'm not much help really.
But I think the rule is 3-4 days of higher temps and ff will put cross hairs on your chart. As you can see on my chart, my temps are all over the place!!
I can see you've had 2 positive opk's and got lots of bd in so I'd be thinking you might be in with a good chance! Keep putting your temps in and hopefully you'll get the cross hairs soon :)

Yay! Got them today. Thank you.

Nothing really new except a bit more spotting this AM. Me and DH DTD last night and when he bumped my cervix it hurt, which has me concerned because the last two times it hurt was when I had PID. Appt tomorrow afternoon so I can figure out if it is PID... And maybe (Fx'd) get a beta done lol.

on the plus side of me not ovulating when i should have... im pretty sure in ovulating today. i have LOADS of EWCM!! This is the first time i got ewcm since i went off the pill 6 months ago ... verrrry exciting!

OH and I wont get a chance to dtd today though so hopfully theres some spermies up there from yesterday morning.

Only 5dpo today but the 2ww is already becoming unbearable - I just want to know whether I'm pregnant or not already! I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot because I know I'll drive myself crazy but last night and this morning I've been really emotional - keep bursting into tears for no apparent reason, even whilst OH and I were just cuddled up on the sofa watching a film (and not even a sad one!)

I doubt it's pregnancy related because if I am going to be pregnant this cycle then I've probably not even implanted yet, but OH mentioned this morning that the last time I was like this was just before I got my BFP last year and he thinks it's a symptom. Again, this is really unusual because he usually avoids any talk of pregnancy before AF is due - he hates that I symptom spot or test early and he's usually so laid back and calm and never speculates before AF is due.

:shrug:

My DH keeps saying I'm not pregnant cause we didn't do anything this cycle. We DTD 3 times during my fertile days.

Dsemcho only time will tell. How many dpo are you now and when are you teating.

9/10DPO today. I theoretically could test tomorrow but I'm trying to wait until Thur or Friday.

The waiting game is the worst. It does sound like you have done what you can. Fx'd for you.
I'm only cd6 and feel like the clock has stopped. I wish I could just be relaxed and go with the flow but I don't seem to be able to. Good news is that dh knows im obsessive and she just goes along for the ride.

Alright - took my first dose of expectorant this morning and my Dr says to start BD every other day starting today so I dunno if my DH is ready for this seduction train

Yeah. He's mad cause I'm not going to the gym until I know for sure.

Here's a question opposite to the above. I'm a runner and I run at least every other day. This am I still have odd symptoms. Seems like there is a swollen gland left breast, the runs this morn tmi and cramps a bit. I have a run today but I don't know what to do? If I have run all my life can I keep running in tww ? Will I bump the poor egg off the wall?

Here's a question opposite to the above. I'm a runner and I run at least every other day. This am I still have odd symptoms. Seems like there is a swollen gland left breast, the runs this morn tmi and cramps a bit. I have a run today but I don't know what to do? If I have run all my life can I keep running in tww ? Will I bump the poor egg off the wall?

From what I have always been told, you can continue to do just about anything you have always done while pregnant, just nothing new. So I don't think during the TWW running will hurt anything. I doubt we can bump the lil guy around when our body is doing it's thing ;)

Yes thanks ladies I feel better about it. Going for a run today then :) I might try to tread lightly... Not gonna lie :p

I'd like to join! I'll be testing Dec 6th. Been trying 2 years, so excited but nervous. :shrug:

CD 6 and nothing to report lol just getting ready to get the SMEP into action and got my OPK's ready to go!! lol

Hello ladies. I'm waiting to test on the 5th and it's keeping me up at night! I had an MC at 9 wks back in September - saddest thing ever. I have been running quite regularly up until I found out i was pregnant. Can't help but blame all that running for losing my baby #2. I have stopped running since but will try to ease back on to it coz I'm feeling a bit fatso right now :) anyway TTC again this month in November and hoping for that Bfp. Good luck to us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->