December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

this thread moves so fast!! :wave: hope youre all doing well. I am 2dpo now... so excited!

Almost December, looking forward to seeing some bfps!!

So sorry for your loss 17e...

:dust: to all!

Also I realized i am a crazy person and looking at cycle days v dates - I would actually be testing December 17! If my date could be changed that would be great :)

I cant wait to see some bfps too. Anyone testing this wknd or sooner?

I tried a mid stream pg test today i sort of missed the stick and had the window where the results are shown(TMI?)
i think i might have seen a squinter:wacko:
or because i sort of missed the stick could that be why?
(honestly i don't keep track of my cycles AF could come between 27nov-2dec) also have no idea how many DPO i am,

no symptoms yet...

6 DPO and absolutely no symtoms. Don't know whether to be :growlmad: or :cry:

I'm going to be testing at 10dpo on Friday (probably sooner too if I'm honest, but not expecting to see anything that early). Then I'll test every day after that till a BFP or AF shows.

Junbait try not to feel dismayed. If you go on the premise that you only get symptoms after hCG enters your system and that you only get hCG after implantation, which is usually between 6-12 dpo, then 6dpo really is too early for symptoms. My only symptoms really are illness (which could be caused by EPF, a very early pregnancy hormone which lowers your immune system as soon as you conceive) and my usual post-O symptoms caused by progesterone - slightly tender breasts and crampy feeling. I do also have blue veins on my chest, which is new, but other than that, nothing new. So try not to worry!

Also, when I was pregnant with my son, before I got my BFP the only symptoms I had were blue veins on my chest and I went off alcohol the weekend before I got it (at what must have been 12/13dpo - working back from my due date, we weren't trying so I didn't count dpo then).

x

This thread is heating up nicely LOL
just need the BFP to turn the heat up even more :)

Lindreed, I am a bit worried about DD reaction although at the moment its all she goes on about although she is very close to both of us so I am sure there will be a bit of uncertainty about a new bundle appearing but also like your son she is a loving wee girl who is fantastic around little ones and dotes on babies.

AFM a very close positive on my OPK today so thinking I will get a positive tomorrow for sure if not through the night will keep an eye on my temps. still having pains in left side ovary and lots of EWCM last 2 days. Hurry up hubby!!!!

I'll be testing on Sunday if I can hold on until then. :) Today, I'm having a very distinctive symptom that I got when I was 5DPO with Harrison, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I haven't experienced this since then!

squirrel., are you sure today's temp was 37.6 and not 36.7? That's a very dramatic temp spike!! :wacko:

Ladies, in the November thread, a wise woman told me "It's not over until AF shows". I was ABSOLUTELY SURE November was NOT my month, hence creating this thread even before AF was due. I had a few symptoms, but nothing major. I symptoms spotted like CRAZY. I peed on sticks EVERY DAY, sometimes twice a day, or more, from 1dpo. By 8dpo, I gave up, because every single stick was stark white, negative. I literally just let go of any hope of November being my month.

I gave up mostly, too, because three psychics predicted December as the BFP or birth month, and I had just come out of a tubal reversal surgery in September. It`s practically unheard of for a woman to get pregnant off the first cycle post-reversal.

The night of 10dpo, I was still peeing on sticks, just to get rid of them and I thought I was shadows or evaps on dollar store tests, but my phone wouldn`t pick up the line. That night, I had a dream that I got a "Don't even have to squint to see it" BFP. It was now 5am and I decided to pee on one last dollar store test. It was 11dpo. Stark negative again.

It was then I decided to use up my last FRER. I was officially giving up on this cycle, and AF was due in two days. Peed on the FRER and went to throw it out 3 minutes later. Bam. BFP. HCG were 16 that day.

NEVER give up til AF shows.

Between 6 and 7 dpo and I went to bed last night with subtle little cramps very low in my belly. Let's hope it's my egg snuggling in getting nice and comfy.
I'm thinking I might cave and test on sunday, that will make me 12dpo. I've got a busy week ahead so hopefully won't test earlier!

Ill be between 12 and 14 dpo on Saturday so I think I will test than. I've had lower belly twinges and back aches. My boobs have been sore the past few days. I feel like I always get similar symptoms and never get a BFP. Hopefully this month will be different.

I also had a huge temp spike 3 days ago. I don't know what that means.

Ok I'm kind if freaking out and I may have already posted this in another area but I don't know what to think. I've been having symptoms so maybe ff has calculated my dpo wrong but this morning I woke up and felt a painful lumpish thing in my left breast, it's still there and painful to touch. What it feels like is a swollen node if that makes sense. It hurts to touch and if I bounce about.... I have been having tingling nipples off and on but what if this isn't a preggo symptom and it is a breast lump !???? I had by dh feel them and he said it is quite obviously there....

Has anyone heard of this as an early sign ? Should I be concerned? Could this be a swollen milk duct... Not a good feeling

Ok I'm kind if freaking out and I may have already posted this in another area but I don't know what to think. I've been having symptoms so maybe ff has calculated my dpo wrong but this morning I woke up and felt a painful lumpish thing in my left breast, it's still there and painful to touch. What it feels like is a swollen node if that makes sense. It hurts to touch and if I bounce about.... I have been having tingling nipples off and on but what if this isn't a preggo symptom and it is a breast lump !???? I had by dh feel them and he said it is quite obviously there....

Has anyone heard of this as an early sign ? Should I be concerned? Could this be a swollen milk duct... Not a good feeling

My suggestion is that anything that is unusual is best to be spoken to with a doctor. This could be nothing, but it could be something. Please go and see a doctor!

I will, I just was there lol !! I really hate going... I am leaving town for two days tomorrow at lunch though for work... It'll have to wait.... It's really freaking me out now. I need reassurance lol !

I agree - see a doctor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->