December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Hi ladies :) hope everyone is doing well! I thought being close to Thanksgiving would give me something to distract myself with all of the family coming in... but I was wrong. All I can so is overanalyze every twinge or ache. I am anywhere from 6-8 dpo. My app says 6 days but I'm thinking I O'd a day or two sooner. I'm thinking about testing on Friday the 29th even though I told myself I'd hold off until the 3rd! We shall see what happens.
Can't wait to see the updates from everyone once the tests start getting peed on :) GL!

I cant wait to see some bfps too. Anyone testing this wknd or sooner?

Yes this weekend if I can hold off lol !! You feeling positive ?!???

I'm only cd6 so I'm far off of the tww. I am feeling positive about getting this ttc show on the road. This is my first cycle ttc after dd was born. I have been temping, stocked on opks and hpts now I just need the timing to be right and that little bean to snuggle in for the ling haul.
I'm hoping to hear about some bfps this wknd and to get Dec started right! Let's go ladies, your cheerleaders are cheering you on!!

squirrel., are you sure today's temp was 37.6 and not 36.7? That's a very dramatic temp spike!! :wacko:

Yep very sure, had to check a few times. I had a fever last night though and still a bit of one this morning so that's why it's so high. I'm going to disregard it after I have a few more temps under my belt, but as I still feel ill I think my temp may stay fever-elevated for a day or two yet.

x

I'm just on cd6 and can't wait to get busy. I hope everyone gets a Christmas miracle!

It would be awesome to unwrap a BFP

Hi! Can you please add me for 12/13. Triggering tomorrow morning and IUI will be done 11/27/13. Kind of nervous. This will be my 4th IUI. I took a 3-4 month break. No cyst on my ovaries this cycle. Which is pretty shocking. I'm not even in the TWW and already stressing. Of course. :dust: to everyone this month.

So excited to start pee'ing on my OPK's tomorrow :dance: I will be on CD5. Last month I ovulated on CD18, seems so far away.

I meant to pee on an OPK today but I forgot. At least we got in some BD - per Dr's orders. :D Definitely will test OPK tomorrow.

Yes me......well only my brother knows :) we are pretty close and work together so we talk

No one knows my dh and i are trying. don't need any added pressures.

People knew we were going to start trying in the Autumn (because we told people a long time ago), so now I'm getting questioning looks all the time. We don't talk to anyone about it now though. The only person that really knows is my colleague/good friend because we see each other all the time and I had to tell someone!

x

So I still have some pink coming out of my cervix (barely) but I'm surprised by that because my cervix feels super closed o_O

ALSO, I got one of those fertility readings done by Cheri22.

They are showing me a little boy and they relate him to FEB so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

They are showing me someone who I always going to see exactly what is needed and then takes care of it. He is the type that is always going to be honorable. The type that is always going to ensure that he understands what is needed of him and he is always going to pull through. I am seeing him always looking for what he can do to make better, and always very logical in his approach of things. Often using common sense with things, that people seem to forget, and coming up with ideas that make it a lot easier, faster and better than how it was being done previous.

I am seeing him with his hair a bit more on the fine side, and seems to start to go bald in his 20s. They are showing him to always have a slender build, and wears clothes that are a bit more 'dressy casual".

When it comes to career paths, they are showing him working in engineering.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 28. They will have two boys of their own

We have told a couple of friends but that is it. I don't like the pressure and there is enough of that just ttc.
Dsemcho-what do you think about your reading?

We haven't told anyone. It's none of people's business, we made the mistake of telling DH's family when we were trying for #1, and they kept asking me if I was pregnant almost every single month.

We were TTC in secret until I got my BFP last year. Even though I was really early, only 6 weeks, we did tell our parents - we wouldn't have told anybody else until 12 weeks at least.

I told my best friend about the miscarriage a few months later, and she's been really supportive - I didn't want anybody at all to know last year, but now I'm really glad for the support and she knows that we are TTC now.

They know that we've been TTC for years and are having difficulties - so they are really good at not symptom spotting or asking the question - they know I'd tell them as soon as I was ready to share it if I was pregnant and that they'd be the first to know.

She did joke that I should have shares in Clearblue the other day though - she got a fresh toilet roll out of the cupboard when she was at my house over the weekend and there's just a massive stack of CB pregnancy tests, CB fertility monitor testing sticks, ICs, FRERs and empty plastic cups :haha: (It's probably a good job she does know i'm TTC already)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->