December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

I was wondering if any of you guys haven't tested yet this cycle? I've got an extra kit sitting in my cabinet and I've held back testing for a week now since I've started feeling nauseous!! Puked in the bathroom a few times though nothing came out. This morning I saw dried up nipple discharge on my shirt (tmi sorry). Increasingly sensitive with food and other scents like the smell of sunny side up eggs in the morning makes me want to gag. I haven't been sleeping well since , too. Maybe that's why I'm a bit crazy now. Haha. I might be 10 dpo today but not sure.. The suspense is killing me. Been pregnant 2x before, DD is 4 yo who is still playing way past bedtime one is in heaven MC at 9 wks. My question is for those of you who haven't tested yet how did u find the strength to wait? :)

I had an ultrasound yesterday, CD15, to confirm ovulation and I had just recently ovulated. Due to DH's accident we haven't been able to BD since CD11 so you can basically count me out this month :( Poo! Will try again next cycle.

I had an ultrasound yesterday, CD15, to confirm ovulation and I had just recently ovulated. Due to DH's accident we haven't been able to BD since CD11 so you can basically count me out this month :( Poo! Will try again next cycle.

There is still a chance. If you had fertile CM on CD11, then the sperm could have survived until CD15. I've heard of sperm surviving 5/6 days in the right environment. You might also have ovulated on CD14? So then the sperm would only have to survive for 3 days.

Fingers crossed for you.

x

I've been trying so hard not to symptom spot but last night I was getting twinges in my left hand side that felt like ovulation pain but slightly lower down and a lot milder. I was really hoping that it might be implantation and it carried on this morning as well. But, this afternoon i'm getting the same pain on the other side.. so now worried it may not be implantation after all...

We have told a couple of friends but that is it. I don't like the pressure and there is enough of that just ttc.
Dsemcho-what do you think about your reading?

Honestly I think it was a great reading. Me and my DH have always said "he will do this" or "he will that". And since I've been with my DH I've had dreams about the same little boy several times. And the fine hair would be my fault lol. And the personality is all my husband for the most part.

We were TTC in secret until I got my BFP last year. Even though I was really early, only 6 weeks, we did tell our parents - we wouldn't have told anybody else until 12 weeks at least.

I told my best friend about the miscarriage a few months later, and she's been really supportive - I didn't want anybody at all to know last year, but now I'm really glad for the support and she knows that we are TTC now.

They know that we've been TTC for years and are having difficulties - so they are really good at not symptom spotting or asking the question - they know I'd tell them as soon as I was ready to share it if I was pregnant and that they'd be the first to know.

She did joke that I should have shares in Clearblue the other day though - she got a fresh toilet roll out of the cupboard when she was at my house over the weekend and there's just a massive stack of CB pregnancy tests, CB fertility monitor testing sticks, ICs, FRERs and empty plastic cups :haha: (It's probably a good job she does know i'm TTC already)

Our parents/siblings know we are TTC, and other than that only about 4 other people know we are. When we get our BFP we're not telling ANYONE (I might tell one person) until 12/14 weeks along.

I'm sorry chelsea :( Hopefully the CD11 was enough!!

So I just got back from the doctor, and she swabbed my cervix and there was quite a bit of orange/red on it. Then when she swabbed again there was nothing. And she said she didn't see anything abnormal in my vagina or with my cervix, so either I'm pregnant or AF is coming! She said that maybe the pain I had Sunday night was just from my cervix experiencing the "trauma" that is my husband's penis lol.

Almost December, looking forward to seeing some bfps!!

So sorry for your loss 17e...

:dust: to all!

Also I realized i am a crazy person and looking at cycle days v dates - I would actually be testing December 17! If my date could be changed that would be great :)

Thanks qwk :) Good luck!

I'm sorry chelsea :( Hopefully the CD11 was enough!!

So I just got back from the doctor, and she swabbed my cervix and there was quite a bit of orange/red on it. Then when she swabbed again there was nothing. And she said she didn't see anything abnormal in my vagina or with my cervix, so either I'm pregnant or AF is coming! She said that maybe the pain I had Sunday night was just from my cervix experiencing the "trauma" that is my husband's penis lol.

Omg lol... That made my morning hahaha !!!!!

Lol it's really what she said!! I love my doctor here on base, she loves that I ask all kinds of questions, and she answers them to. And she's blunt.

Well I thought we mostly were keeping it secret other than me telling my sister and maybe another lady friend in a discreet private conversation, but my husband actually told his gaming friends last week when we were gaming together! I was like ! :O ! hahahaha :D It was exciting though to have him talk about it publicly in a way... but anyway.

It's a role playing group :D Like D&D - we're doing a campaign right now in Earthdawn (just another gaming system)

I'm going to be testing at 10dpo on Friday (probably sooner too if I'm honest, but not expecting to see anything that early). Then I'll test every day after that till a BFP or AF shows.

Junbait try not to feel dismayed. If you go on the premise that you only get symptoms after hCG enters your system and that you only get hCG after implantation, which is usually between 6-12 dpo, then 6dpo really is too early for symptoms. My only symptoms really are illness (which could be caused by EPF, a very early pregnancy hormone which lowers your immune system as soon as you conceive) and my usual post-O symptoms caused by progesterone - slightly tender breasts and crampy feeling. I do also have blue veins on my chest, which is new, but other than that, nothing new. So try not to worry!

Also, when I was pregnant with my son, before I got my BFP the only symptoms I had were blue veins on my chest and I went off alcohol the weekend before I got it (at what must have been 12/13dpo - working back from my due date, we weren't trying so I didn't count dpo then).

x

Thanks squirrel. It is too early, but I was ready to panic yesterday for not seeing anything that looked remotely close to a symptom. I just need to relax and wait this out for one more week at least.

It's a role playing group :D Like D&D - we're doing a campaign right now in Earthdawn (just another gaming system)

Me and DH play XBox (beat Diablo III on first play through) and we play LoL on PC

Is Anyone else keeping TTC private like me?
(other than you ladies)

Yeah, we are TTC in secret. Haven't told anyone else other than bnb. There is already pressure from both sides and if we tell them we are TTC, I'm afraid they'll just make it more stressful for me. So for now, we are TTC privately and when a BFP does show up, I probably won't share the news with anyone (except bnb) for a good 12 weeks or so.

Good to know im not the only one:happydance:
me and OH haven't told anyone and won't until we get a BFP,
doesn't help our family don't get on, especially me and soon to be MIL :dohh:

We're jumping ship to Playstation with the new release.

How could you ladies xbox one is the way to go...
saying that OH is always glued to the xbox now xbox one has been released no chance in BD'ing for the next few months..:dohh:

My shadowrun group knows. Our best friends are in the group and one other lady there is trying also.

The pressure just went away from people after the miscarriages.

And finally no I don't have the strength to not test and I am ok with it. I love my morning wondfo ritual and I am sticking to it.

I grew up loving video games! As a child of the 80s with two older brothers I feel I had no choice :) My husband isn't into them though and we don't even have a TV. He's a musician and would rather listen to music (or most of the time, play music!).

I've lasted nearly 6 years without a video game system though and I'm about to crack. I'm waiting till after Christmas and then I'll be buying either a PS4 or XBox One, depending on which one gets better reviews and has better games at the time.

I've just done up our guest room into a beautiful shabby chic, vintage, feminine dream and plan on putting a TV and game station in there. Won't look quite right, but as my husband put it the other day, it's my woman cave, so it'll only be me that sees it. I'm also planning on putting a Mac Pro in there when I've saved up for one (hopefully in a few months!!).

Agh, I am such a nerd, I can't wait!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back