December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

How could you ladies xbox one is the way to go...
saying that OH is always glued to the xbox now xbox one has been released no chance in BD'ing for the next few months..:dohh:

Haha down with XBox One and it's disc drive failures!!!!

I grew up loving video games! As a child of the 80s with two older brothers I feel I had no choice :) My husband isn't into them though and we don't even have a TV. He's a musician and would rather listen to music (or most of the time, play music!).

I've lasted nearly 6 years without a video game system though and I'm about to crack. I'm waiting till after Christmas and then I'll be buying either a PS4 or XBox One, depending on which one gets better reviews and has better games at the time.

I've just done up our guest room into a beautiful shabby chic, vintage, feminine dream and plan on putting a TV and game station in there. Won't look quite right, but as my husband put it the other day, it's my woman cave, so it'll only be me that sees it. I'm also planning on putting a Mac Pro in there when I've saved up for one (hopefully in a few months!!).

Agh, I am such a nerd, I can't wait!

x

I love them to. Thankfully DH loves video games and music - he plays guitar and I'm learning piano. We also have two XBox 360's (one in bedroom and one in livingroom) and we usually play together a lot. I think we beat Borderlands 2 like 5 times lol. But he's recently addicted to League Of Legends...so.. boo. But we've DTD more since he started playing lol.

I actually ordered myself a NES with Super Mario Bros 3 for my birthday :) And I have a SNES with Final Fantasy II, III and DOOM for it. I think the SNES with games and extra controller costed me like $180. Well spent though. Perfect console, no yellowing on the TV or the console itself.

I have such fond memories of the NES. I remember the double game cassette with Mario on one side and Duck Hunt on the other. We had the Duck Hunt gun and I remember being so amazed that it worked, I used to wonder how all the time.

My favourite classic gaming console though was the N64. If I could get hold of one of those with Zelda and the Ocarina of Time then I would be in heaven! I wish Nintendo were bringing out a decent new system (as I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Zelda series) - I don't like this Wii U business with having a massive controller with a screen on it, or the whole movement parts of the games. Give me an old fashioned controller anyday.

x

squirrel - what kind of a musician? I am a musician as well, I play trombone.

squirrel - what kind of a musician? I am a musician as well, I play trombone.

He's an acoustic guitar playing singer-songwriter, but he is so amazing he can pick up any instrument so quickly. Check him out if you like :) EEK! Didn't realise this would play in the actual post, sorry about that! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR9gqCNsWLk

He's a full time musician now (while watching our son during the day as well). I also love music - it's one of the things we first bonded over. I love singing with him and I play the flute primarily (since childhood), but I also play the piano, cello and guitar (in varying degrees of competence :) ).

Can't imagine our house without music constantly playing.

x

Squirrel, check out jjgames :D That's where I got my consoles from. And they're cheap!

squirrel - I like the little harmonics hit in there. I play a variety of instruments myself, but trombone is definitely "THE ONE" :) I mostly play orchestral but whatever gigs I can get.

I'm also doing a little singing in a women's barbershop chorus and quartet, but not sure how long that will last... it's really fun but they are starting to ask for dues in the chorus and I'm like - nope. :p I need to get paid not pay money. hahaha :D But I think the chorus director is trying to keep me in on the downlow because I'm a strong voice and because she likes our quartet together. So we'll see what happens...

P.S. - flute was the instrument I thought I'd specialize in when I went to high school, but I ended up playing trombone. I still have my flute, though.

Fab squirell, very talented :)

[URL=https://s22.photobucket.com/user/kermit20/media/private/552.jpg.html][IMG]https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b347/kermit20/private/th_552.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

tried to upload my last few opk to see what you all think???

Fab squirell, very talented :)

[URL=https://s22.photobucket.com/user/kermit20/media/private/552.jpg.html][IMG]https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b347/kermit20/private/th_552.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

tried to upload my last few opk to see what you all think???

Looks like a positive third one down. Looks good!

x

biscuitgal - I know what you mean about having to play what you can get and not putting money into things :) watching my husband's career grow, he has had to do so many gigs he wasn't happy with just to get to the point now where he can be more choosey and is more well known in London on his circuit.

I think it can be such a rewarding career, but hard hard work! Good luck to you!

x

thanks squirrel, the bottom 2 were both today, surprisingly the first of today was FMU and the bottom one was this afternoon, hoping this is a lazy egg and can wait a little longer! 24 hours before hubby is home ;-(

I also played brass I was trumpet, been a long time since I picked her up! :)

I play with the Vermont Philharmonic right now, which is volunteer, but I am getting more paying gigs here and there for other things. A lot of the people I play with for paid gigs are musicians with the Vermont Symphony which is a pro Orchestra, and I was told by someone that I'm better than their trombonists. But we haven't lived in Vermont that long, so I'm hoping that eventually as I grow my network I'll get the opportunity to audition and get in with them. We'll see! That's my ultimate goal here musically.

Can you add me for December 5th please? Thank you!

I took a test today BFN. Hopefully it's just too early. I just feel like if I'm having symtoms I should get a positive test. Today my left boob feels bruised and I'm still having little cramps and back aches.

Have any of you used progesterone cream to ttc? My pelvic pain dr referred me to a reproductive endocrinologist for testing because she thinks I have a problem sustaining pregnancy until the placenta takes over

Can you add me for December 6th please? Thanks!

Jbbsturm- how many dpo are you? Progesterone can play head games with you mimicking pg sx early on. I hope for you that they are pg sx and its just too early to be picked up on the hpt.

I think ill be super dissapointed if it is a bfn this month. The lump I found has to wait until the doc next week but I am beginning to question it. Today all day both nipples were burning and poking and I have never in my life felt that. I would be I credibly happy if the lumpish thing was due to breast changes ! Also weird sharp poking cramps. I am 7dpo. I am driving out of town for work and at one point I got really hot and nauseous....I swore I wouldn't symptom spot and I have completely lost all control lol .... I might Kick myself later for saying this but I feel pretty good about this !!! Anyone else around my dpo feeling these things ???

Hey ladies how are we all this evening (afternoon :))

I am having mean ovulation cramps/twinges this evening. Had cramps last few days but don't think had niggles like this before, I am getting worried now as pretty sure i am ovulating and hubby cutting it fine as not due home till tomorrow evening, everything has been great this cycle plenty CM, the cramping, positive opk today, but no bloody man!!!!
Why is this baby making so hard and stressful! x

Lindreed I'm getting excited for you fingers crossed :)

Lindreed I'm 7dpo too and having some symptoms - different to what you described, but equally, I'll be disappointed if these are just more normal post-o body happenings rather than BFP related. I thought last month's barage of 'symptoms' was bad enough, I'd hate to add to them!

My 7dpo not normal symptoms (different to last month anyway):
- More severe breast pain, before they were just achey, now they're starting to have quite deep pain radiating through them throughout the day.
- Very thirsty, I just can't drink enough water.
- Heavy crampy feeling, more severe than last cycle.

Hopefully it's good news for us both. I'm glad you're feeling good - a positive mental attitude goes a long way. I personally don't feel too good about this cycle, I don't feel bad, but I don't feel good either. We'll see what the next few days brings.

x

Thanks to both of you :) !! I am kind of excited but I will be really sad if this isn't the month. The symptoms I feel are brand new to me and there is no faking it.... So either it means I am preggo or my body is making adjustments post mirena. Either way we all have to stay positive. Every month we learn more about our crazy bodies and keep in mind one day we will all see a bfp. Damn we have worked hard to get it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->