December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

I'm also 7 dpo but I have to say that I'm not feeling much in terms of symptoms. Maybe my breasts are a bit tender and "full." And more CM than usual I think in the past day or so. Guess I'll just have to wait for...7 more days! :dohh:

Jbbsturm- how many dpo are you? Progesterone can play head games with you mimicking pg sx early on. I hope for you that they are pg sx and its just too early to be picked up on the hpt.

I'm either 8 or 10 dpo. FF puts me at 10 based on temps but I had a super positive ovulation test 9 days ago. So I don't know.

I think ill be super dissapointed if it is a bfn this month. The lump I found has to wait until the doc next week but I am beginning to question it. Today all day both nipples were burning and poking and I have never in my life felt that. I would be I credibly happy if the lumpish thing was due to breast changes ! Also weird sharp poking cramps. I am 7dpo. I am driving out of town for work and at one point I got really hot and nauseous....I swore I wouldn't symptom spot and I have completely lost all control lol .... I might Kick myself later for saying this but I feel pretty good about this !!! Anyone else around my dpo feeling these things ???

I've been having tingling cramps since 6 or 7 dpo and my breasts have been really sore today and yesterday.

Hey! You have my chart! Or at least darn close to it. I can't wait to see how things go for you.

This is my first month charting so I don't know what is normal yet but I think both our charts look pretty good. Here's hoping.

I'm usually going dry at this point in my cycle, but so far not.

Sounds like we all have cm, hope it's a good sign. I don't chart but man that chart looks good !

Not me, I got nothin yet CM wise. Hopefully in the next couple days things start ramping up.

I took a test today BFN. Hopefully it's just too early. I just feel like if I'm having symtoms I should get a positive test. Today my left boob feels bruised and I'm still having little cramps and back aches.

Same here. Bfn's suck man :-/

Don't worry about no cm. You hear positive things either way !! If I'm bfn this month sore boobs and tons of cm will be another ghost symptom to add to my list
Lol.... Maybe in six months once I've had every symptom I can stop symptom spotting and just consider everything " normal". Lol. One more day down ladies....

8dpo today and lots of creamy cm. When I wiped had a light brown tinge to cm as well.

Silly me did a test already and of course it was BFN

I am a December tester :) Very nervous!! My ovulation ticker is off, Im actually 4 dpo.

12 days till testing :-( so far away!

I have really sensitive nipples but I think that is due to ovulation perhaps? I had a horrible tension headache yesterday afternoon for a few hours but that was probably due to being stressed at work.

C'mon testing time and BFP!

I'm 8 or 9 dpo and no symptoms at all, aside from slightly sensitive nipples since o. All you ladies sounds like you've got really positive symptoms and now I want some! I'm due to test on the 2nd - not that far away, but a lifetime too lol!

Sounds like everyone is having some promising symptoms so far! I'm getting so excited the closer December gets! I finally got some symptoms today. I'm somewhere between 8-9 dpo (pos OPK on 17th) and today I felt awful. Super sick to my stomach AND really sore BBs. I switched to a sports bra which helped a lot. It seems to have passed though but not sure if that's because of the bra or not. Still feeling sick though- hoping it's a symptom and I'm not just getting sick :) still no cm though. In fact, those are still my only two "symptoms". Guess we'll see! I'm getting so excited for everyone to start testing! Fingers crossed for all of us!

Ladies i tested and got a sqinter :BFP:
pic to be up soon or will wait a day or 2 and retake :happydance:

YAY! Congrats Rainbow!

I agree, don't worry about CM. I still have NONE and saw Freckle's heartbeat yesterday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->