December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

YAY! Congrats Rainbow!

I agree, don't worry about CM. I still have NONE and saw Freckle's heartbeat yesterday!

Aw, that must have been so amazing BrandiCanucks! Congratulations to you too! Even if I'm a little late saying it since you had your BFP awhile back lol..

Best birthday present yet,
even though its not until Monday,
no drinking now that's going to be hard keeping it from people now as they will be offering me drinks :blush:

Thanks meg. I created this group because I was CONVINCED I was out for November, and on morning, after yet another negative, I peed on my last FRER just trying to get rid of it and move on to next cycle. BAM. BFP.

I hope you ladies don't mind me sharing. I'm sending some baby dust. This was Freckle yesterday morning.

Attachments

• Freckle6w1d.jpg
    Freckle6w1d.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 15
no drinking now that's going to be hard keeping it from people now as they will be offering me drinks :blush:

Aw, well happy early birthday as well! How many dpo were you if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks meg. I created this group because I was CONVINCED I was out for November, and on morning, after yet another negative, I peed on my last FRER just trying to get rid of it and move on to next cycle. BAM. BFP.

I hope you ladies don't mind me sharing. I'm sending some baby dust. This was Freckle yesterday morning.

AWWW! How exciting!! So, so happy for you :) thanks for sharing btw! :)

Aw, well happy early birthday as well! How many dpo were you if you don't mind me asking?

honestly im not to sure me and OH were trying to conceive but i didn't understand temping and it wasn't for me, and the ovulation sticks where way to expensive so it was old style TTC :blush:
AF was supposed to be due on the Sunday

also the pregnancy sticks were £13 for 2 and they where the cheapest!

Congrats Rainbow on ur bfp!!!

I'm feeling pretty down about this month right now :-( I have started to get firm and sore bbs like I always do the week leading upto AF.......

Honestly think all you ladies should stop symptom spotting the only odd thing i had was feeling wet like AF was here for about 3 days and still happening

good luck ladies lots of baby dust your way

Congrats Rainbow! :)

I know it's way to early, but I'm a POAS Addict and tested this morning there was a faint hint of a line but it's too early to tell really - it's hard to tell if there's colour and the line looked a little thin, so may have been an evap. Will try again with FMU tomorrow :)

Congrats Rainbow! :)

I know it's way to early, but I'm a POAS Addict and tested this morning there was a faint hint of a line but it's too early to tell really - it's hard to tell if there's colour and the line looked a little thin, so may have been an evap. Will try again with FMU tomorrow :)

how many DPO are you?
or whens AF due?

Ok ladies we need pics of these tests!
Congrats rainbow and kit, you are kicking Dec off right!
Brandi soooo exciting to see that little bean with a heartbeat. My 1st scan pic is still on my fridge.

I want to see it lol. I thought I had a shadow, but I think I wanted to see it to bad.

Gahh trying to upload but in on my mobile, photobucket won't. Work any ideas?

You can upload from your phone directly to the forum. Do an advanced reply, click Manage Attachments, attach it from there, and hit Reply.

https://s1361.photobucket.com/user/JazminZebra/media/WP_20131127_001_zpsf6f2f320.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->