December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

If you want you can email it to me and I can upload it for you.

Ok ladies we need pics of these tests!
Congrats rainbow and kit, you are kicking Dec off right!
Brandi soooo exciting to see that little bean with a heartbeat. My 1st scan pic is still on my fridge.

There's a pic of mine in the pregnancy testing board :)

It's so faint on the pic on BnB that you can barely see anything, it's slightly darker IRL but still so faint. I'm still really early - only 7/8dpo, so I wasn't really expecting anything at all - was just testing because I had ICs in the house :blush: It could well be an evap yet... fingers crossed for tomorrow though.

11/12DPO, still BFN this AM.. Booo.. :/

:dust: It's not too late! A lot of ladies don't get BFP till after AF is due even with the high sensitivity tests. I didn't get a definite BFP till 12dpo last time x

Thank you ladies,
im that excited i had to pee on the last one,
even tho i wanted to keep it a day or two to see darker line :blush:

No way is that a squinter rainbow. That is a beautiful line! Congrats again.

Kit I saw ur post and I think I see it on the 1st pic but im on my phone so its not totally clear. I can't wait for tomorrow to see. Those ics are not the greatest but they are cheap so using them early on you dont feel so bad.
Dsemcho-there is still time. 11 to 12 dpo is where I get discouraged even when I was pg because you have ppl posting their 9dpo bfps but not everyone works the same way. Positive vibes coming your way!

Yeah, you don't feel guilty at all for using ICs when they're so cheap lol :haha:

I bought about 50 ICs 4-5 Months ago for about £3.60 inc postage, and I've got the exact number left to test from 7dpo-14dpo and then I've got one FRER for confirming a positive later on (hopefully!) and a whole stack of CB Digis.

I couldn't see it at all on the first pic - that's the one taken at about 6 minutes, but I could see it in real life. I can see it on the second and third pics though lol

https://s1361.photobucket.com/user/JazminZebra/media/WP_20131127_002_zps3f9455b1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

this is the test i just took look at the differance

Ya the 1st pic I see now is the end of the dye on the strip or something. Are the lines on 2 and 3 going up the whole strip? I can see it but not a whole line. Its so hard to capture the when they are faint.

Wow rainbow that looks amazing!
Ok kit tomorrow yours will be a lovely line that we can all see!

Congrats Rainbow. Beautiful test. Good luck Kit. I hope your line gets darker.

Ya the 1st pic I see now is the end of the dye on the strip or something. Are the lines on 2 and 3 going up the whole strip? I can see it but not a whole line. Its so hard to capture the when they are faint.

They do go up the whole strip, but I took the pics on my phone so they're a bit blurry and I had to resize them to get them to upload to forum so they may have lost even more quality. They actually look marginally clearer on the original pic on my phone.

Thank you ladies,
im that excited i had to pee on the last one,
even tho i wanted to keep it a day or two to see darker line :blush:

Being a POAS Addict has it's perils :haha:

Well kit I hope this is it for you and you get your rainbow.
For those of you with fertility issues or just taking a while to get pg I read a book last year (cant recall the name) about diet and the struggle to get pg. They linked a lot of it with gluten and people's (unknown) intolerance. The month I got pg was the month I cut out gluten and dairy. Just google gluten intolerance and fertility and a lot comes up. Read med sites only and steer clear of the forums. I was reading up on celiac last night because my son and I both have been having problems and a lot of literature came up on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->