December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Again this is only to be helpful not to tell anyone what they should do.

It looks like I'm going to be ovulating later than expected as I have not yet had a positive.

Congratulations!!

Ready- it's funny that you mention gluten intolerance, because I spent most of the day yesterday typifying to do some investigative work on my phone (no internet yet at the new place) and stumbled upon some interesting things myself. My pelvic pain dr fought to get me a spot with an re the hospital has on contract because of my health issues and 2 losses. She mentioned that I am able to get pregnant, but was wondering if I had a progesterone issue or uterine issue preventing me from staying pregnant. I googled it, and apparently people with gluten sensitivities are more likely than not to be progesterone deficient because the adrenal glands are working hard just to maintain the body and are not able to produce enough hormones to sustain a pregnancy. I also read that your bbt should jump up at least .4 degrees after ovulation.....anything less than that is a progesterone issue. I just looked through my charts and the highest my temp increased after o was .31 degrees, with an average of .24 degrees.

I'm waiting for a call to see if a progesterone supplement would be ok until I can get in with the re.

Hey ladies, can i jump on board for the December testers group? I plan on testing December 6th or 7th. I had a MC back in August and just this month felt ready to try again. We've been trying since March. I used Clomid this round. I also took musinex to off-set the effects clomid has on uterus lining. I took FertileCM and Vitex and Evening Primrose as well. I'm 4 DPO right now, ovulated late this cycle (used ov pee sticks). I have moments of being hopeful, but I'm not confident. I'd really love my Christmas gift early : ) Just about 10 more days till testing.
I'm praying for you ladies and sending baby dust! I love knowing that I'm not alone in this journey.

Could you put me down for Dec. 24th please! :) this is my 2nd cycle trying for #2. FX'd I would love a Christmas Eve surprise! Plus that's my DH's birthday.

Congrats Rainbow! So excited for you.

Kit - sounds super positive - looking forward to your updates!!!

Congratulations Rainbow, amazing lines!

Kit I hope your line gets darker and becomes a blazing BFP for you!

AFM - 8 dpo this morning and I tested (doh!). It was a BFN and painfully so. I don't know what I'm thinking. I tell myself, "Right, no more now till 13dpo.", but I know I'll test tomorrow again :( I'm not feeling good about this cycle. My 'signs' are probably just like last month: normal post-o body goings on. I feel quite sad about it.

x

AFM - 8 dpo this morning and I tested (doh!). It was a BFN and painfully so. I don't know what I'm thinking. I tell myself, "Right, no more now till 13dpo.", but I know I'll test tomorrow again :( I'm not feeling good about this cycle. My 'signs' are probably just like last month: normal post-o body goings on. I feel quite sad about it.

x

I know how you feel :hugs: I just keep thinking I should wait a few more days as well, but I still know I'll test tomorrow...

x

I know how you feel :hugs: I just keep thinking I should wait a few more days as well, but I still know I'll test tomorrow...

make sure you post your test tomorrow hopefully it gets darker

Has anyone else got any advice on cycle length?? I came off BCP in July and was having 28 day cycles then they dropped to 24, then last cycle dropped to 22. Do you think I should be concerned or just my body getting old!!
I am 99% sure I ovulated yesterday cd 9 and hubs just home today so pretty sure I am out this month but will give it ago and pray a strong eggy is still floating about. Previous months I ovulated usually around cd11-12. We are both older than when we conceived DD 8 yrs ago so you always think the worst. I am going on 32 and hubs 39.

I just tested (approx 9 dpo) and stark white BFN :( I told myself I would wait but I have no patience! So frustrating.

I got another bfn today. I'm between 9 and 11 dpo. How do I upload pictures from my phone?

I tested this morning and I swear I can see where the second line is meant to be.

I'm going to try my hardest to wait until Saturday to do another test...

The whole drive into work this morning I felt dizzy and nauseous. Lets hope this is a good sign!

Haha in just as nutty as all of you I tested just now on dollar store test bfn boo ! I'm 8 dpo... What a bummer !!! I will NOT break the bank on preggo tests this month... Haha. Congrats on the bfps so far and fx for all of the ladies giving in ad testing just like me :) even if it is bfn... So far... My boobs hurt less and still tons of cm and constipated tmi... Feeling less preggo...

I tested this morning and I swear I can see where the second line is meant to be.

I'm going to try my hardest to wait until Saturday to do another test...

The whole drive into work this morning I felt dizzy and nauseous. Lets hope this is a good sign!

that's what i had before i got my BFP :dust: your way

Has anyone else got any advice on cycle length?? I came off BCP in July and was having 28 day cycles then they dropped to 24, then last cycle dropped to 22. Do you think I should be concerned or just my body getting old!!
I am 99% sure I ovulated yesterday cd 9 and hubs just home today so pretty sure I am out this month but will give it ago and pray a strong eggy is still floating about. Previous months I ovulated usually around cd11-12. We are both older than when we conceived DD 8 yrs ago so you always think the worst. I am going on 32 and hubs 39.

Your body could just still be adjusting to not being on BC anymore. I say give it time, in 2 months if you don't see some kind of regularity then you should go to your doctor.

So after googling BFP results like crazy and how soon people get them by dpo, I stumbled upon this website- I'm sure a lot of you already know this or have already seen it but I found it pretty insightful! It's statistics/percentages of when people get their BFPs. https://peestickparadise.com/FAQHPT1.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->