December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Has anyone else got any advice on cycle length?? I came off BCP in July and was having 28 day cycles then they dropped to 24, then last cycle dropped to 22. Do you think I should be concerned or just my body getting old!!
I am 99% sure I ovulated yesterday cd 9 and hubs just home today so pretty sure I am out this month but will give it ago and pray a strong eggy is still floating about. Previous months I ovulated usually around cd11-12. We are both older than when we conceived DD 8 yrs ago so you always think the worst. I am going on 32 and hubs 39.

I ovulated this cycle two days earlier than I usually do. Was a little concerned but two different OPKs were positive the day before and I had watery CM (I don't get EWCM). I think once you start TTC, you cycle goes out of wack!

My IUI was today. First, again, numbers are not in my favor. My dream baby daddy only delivered 4 million post wash, 65% motility. Lower than the 6 million I had the first time and lower motility. My baby daddy may look hot but he isn't acting so hot. I need to find out exactly how much was in there pre-wash, especially since they guarantee 15 million. So we'll see.

My regular doc and nurse are on vacation so one of the fellows performed it. It actually went smoother than when my regular doc did it. Plus, my best friend was in the room and as soon as the doc and MA walked in, we told them we were setting the mood and I played Marvin Gaye's "Let Get It On" while she was doing the IUI. Everyone thought it was hilarious!

We took pics of the vials and the doc for a baby book. What a way to bring in a baby!

I had quite a drop in temp this morning and along with my nausea and dizziness this morning, I've gone to the toilet and wiped and there was quite a large amount of almost EWCM but it was a light red colour. When checking my cervix it was unreachable and there was more EWCM which was streaked with red. Hopefully this means implantation and I'll have a :bfp: by the end of the weekend

Fingers crossed for you - hope it's implantation :D

I tested again this morning with an IC and the faint line is still there, possibly slightly darker today - still not photographing well though. I've added a pic to my other thread on the pregnancy testing forum. Fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed for you - hope it's implantation :D

I tested again this morning with an IC and the faint line is still there, possibly slightly darker today - still not photographing well though. I've added a pic to my other thread on the pregnancy testing forum. Fingers crossed.

try testing later in the day i know it sounds silly but mine got darker later in the day, will go have a look now

I got this very faint squinter this morning on an IC. 8DPO. It's the shadow to the left of the thin pink bit. I had thrown it in the bin...!

Edit - sorry, it's on its side. The shadow above the control line, under the pinky one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 21
Kit i deffo see a positive on 2 of the 3 you posted this morning!!
im on my phone so not great pictures so i bet they are even more clear,
have you tried taking a more expensive test to get a better line id say you got a :bfp:

I got this very faint squinter this morning on an IC. 8DPO. It's the shadow to the left of the thin pink bit. I had thrown it in the bin...!

Edit - sorry, it's on its side. The shadow above the control line, under the pinky one.

I see it! If it was within the time limit I'd say it was definitely the start of a BFP - do you know how long it was in the bin?

Kit i deffo see a positive on 2 of the 3 you posted this morning!!
im on my phone so not great pictures so i bet they are even more clear,
have you tried taking a more expensive test to get a better line id say you got a :bfp:

Thank you :) If I get another line on an IC tomorrow i'll try a FRER with FMU tomorrow - when i'll be 9/10dpo x

I see it! If it was within the time limit I'd say it was definitely the start of a BFP - do you know how long it was in the bin?

I'd say the photo was taken no longer than 10mins after POAS. :)

I'd say the photo was taken no longer than 10mins after POAS. :)

Sounds like it could be your BFP then :happydance:

Are you going to test again today/tomorrow?

Tested with a FRER this AM and it was a BFN…. But while cleaning I accidentally pricked my finger with a needle and decided to do an IC with the whole blood technique (but I accidentally put a little to much water)… Has anyone ever used that method and been accurate because I got this.

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/8b08d603-64f5-4609-b943-fcbf2cd9e60d_zps88868f46.jpg

Slightly darker IRL.

A couple of people have done it on the pregnancy testing board this week and they've got BFP with BOAS followed by BFP with POAS and I see it on that test - so fingers crossed its your BFP.

Just don't get your hopes up too much yet because in the past I have seen a few people get false positives with BOAS - so it's not 100% sure.

Yeah I know. I've done it before and got a negative…. OMG. I'm sorry.. I'm excited. I've NEVER had a line like that on a test, and it was within 5 minutes.

Ladies it looks like things are happening!
Kit yours is definitely there but I agree that those tests aren't the greatest for seeing good lines. I can't wait to see the frer.
mrs-you look like you have the start of a bfp. Can't wait to see tomorrows test.
dsemcho-i hope that boas is the start for you.

Yeah I know. I've done it before and got a negative…. OMG. I'm sorry.. I'm excited. I've NEVER had a line like that on a test, and it was within 5 minutes.

Fingers crossed you get it confirmed soon xx

Congrats on all the early BFPs! Hope they are all sticky beans! :) I had IB yesterday and some dried streaks this morning! Hoping it I'd a good indicator! :) Good luck to everyone else!

I am starting to get a dark and more darker line on my OPK tests. So by the looks of it I may be ovulating early :) I have never ovulated early like this before, is that a good thing or a bad thing? If I do ovulate.

Congrats on all the early BFPs! Hope they are all sticky beans! :) I had IB yesterday and some dried streaks this morning! Hoping it I'd a good indicator! :) Good luck to everyone else!

Sounds like it could be a good sign, fingers crossed.

Tested with a FRER this AM and it was a BFN…. But while cleaning I accidentally pricked my finger with a needle and decided to do an IC with the whole blood technique (but I accidentally put a little to much water)… Has anyone ever used that method and been accurate because I got this.

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/8b08d603-64f5-4609-b943-fcbf2cd9e60d_zps88868f46.jpg

Slightly darker IRL.

i just read about some lady doing that and it was positive a couple days later she got her fmu bfp too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->