December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

All these BFPs are very exciting. I'm a little frustrated today. My boobs have been hurting more than I can ever remember them hurting before but today I stated to get af like cramps and it's making me feel like I'm out this month. I really hope not. I think I'm 10dpo today even though ff has me at 12. I'm really going to try and wait a few days before testing again because these BFNs are making me sad.

All these BFPs are very exciting. I'm a little frustrated today. My boobs have been hurting more than I can ever remember them hurting before but today I stated to get af like cramps and it's making me feel like I'm out this month. I really hope not. I think I'm 10dpo today even though ff has me at 12. I'm really going to try and wait a few days before testing again because these BFNs are making me sad.

good luck :dust: your way, hopefully your AF like pains ain't the witch!!

:hugs: I hope that the cramps aren't AF and that you get your BFP soon.

Hang in there and good luck for testing!

Hopefully all you ladies that think your out this month will get a BFP,
i also thought i was out i had AF pains sand didn't have any symptoms (but i knew id never get sore boobs as iv never had sore boobs in my life)
so you can't count yourself out until the wicked witch shows up

:dust: :dust:

will be waiting to hear about your BFP's!!

Well kit I hope this is it for you and you get your rainbow.
For those of you with fertility issues or just taking a while to get pg I read a book last year (cant recall the name) about diet and the struggle to get pg. They linked a lot of it with gluten and people's (unknown) intolerance. The month I got pg was the month I cut out gluten and dairy. Just google gluten intolerance and fertility and a lot comes up. Read med sites only and steer clear of the forums. I was reading up on celiac last night because my son and I both have been having problems and a lot of literature came up on this.

I did the blood tests for celiac a few years ago and I do have it. I know it hurt my fertility because when your intestines are damaged you can't absorb the nutrients from your food as well. I had osteoporosis in my spine by the time I was 24. But my celiac is very severe. Anyway I have been living the gluten free lifestyle for a few years now and could not be healthier. I had my first pregnancy finally one year ago and we are trying again.

If you have any questions feel happy to PM me. It is nice to talk to there's who have been through the same thing. :thumbup:

I'm 5DPO! I'm praying for a Christmas miracle! I'm hoping to test on Dec 5th! Our wedding anniversary is Decemeber 3rd, so what could be a better gift and memory! The wait is agonizing so I'm stoked to join you in this forum!

I'm 5DPO! I'm praying for a Christmas miracle! I'm hoping to test on Dec 5th! Our wedding anniversary is Decemeber 3rd, so what could be a better gift and memory! The wait is agonizing so I'm stoked to join you in this forum!

i just joined the forum and got my BFP after 2+ years hopefully this forum brings you luck like it did for me
:dust:

9dpo for me today and another BFN. Starting to lose all hope now :( I know it's ridiculously early, but my temp is still staying level. I'd imagine it should have gone up if I were pregnant. I don't feel anything either. Feel a bit down today as one of my really good friends had her long-awaited baby yesterday (so delightfully happy for them), but I can't go to visit because I've had Hand, Foot and Mouth (as has my son) :sad2: I wish I could go and see them. I have been so excited about them becoming a little family.

I'm just sad :(

Maybe that's a symptom? :haha:

x

9dpo for me today and another BFN. Starting to lose all hope now :( I know it's ridiculously early, but my temp is still staying level. I'd imagine it should have gone up if I were pregnant. I don't feel anything either. Feel a bit down today as one of my really good friends had her long-awaited baby yesterday (so delightfully happy for them), but I can't go to visit because I've had Hand, Foot and Mouth (as has my son) :sad2: I wish I could go and see them. I have been so excited about them becoming a little family.

I'm just sad :(

Maybe that's a symptom? :haha:

x

I hope it is :thumbup:

I got really emotional just before my BFP last time, and then since the weekend I just keep bursting into tears for no apparent reason or feeling down about stuff that wouldn't usually bother me - so hoping it is a sign lol.

10dpo today and had a pretty big temp rise. Hoping the drop yesterday was implantation. I'm fighting the urge not to test this morning.

This is the very first month we are trying for our first child, I'm very nervous and very new, I've been trying to read as much and learn as much as I can. I'm 29 almost 30 next march and I know as you get older the chances of getting pregnant faster go down. So I will hope that when I test next month (let say December 7th :thumbup:) that its a BFP, I'll try and stay positive as well :).

I'm wishing all the lovely ladies in this thread luck! :dust: Luck and hope, and hugs!:hugs:

so OHs baby mama textes him today and told him that she went to see a psychic and the psychic told her "youre daughter is going to be a big sister soon. her fathers girlfriend is expecting , she just doesnt know it yet" so she textes him telling him that amd saying you better get your gf to take a test!

i would LOVE if she was right but im fairly sure she isnt. i dont even think i ovulated yet this cycle (should have about five days ago) and OH and i have had close to no sex which is really getting me down actually . it seems like every time were gonna get a chancw to dtd something happens :(

Tested today at 10dpo.. I'm going to lose my mind. In 3 min and after putting a flash light under it and twisting it and turning it I was fairly certain I saw something, got super excited, and then realized there was no color to it obviously. DH told me I'm just being crazy haha. Ugh, so ready to stop scrutinizing pee tests! I need to wait a few days..

10dpo today and had a pretty big temp rise. Hoping the drop yesterday was implantation. I'm fighting the urge not to test this morning.

I'm also 10dpo MrsLake and I wish I had the strength you have! I definitely broke and tested this morning and had a BFN. I should have waited a few more days! FX for you and :dust:

I'm also 10dpo MrsLake and I wish I had the strength you have! I definitely broke and tested this morning and had a BFN. I should have waited a few more days! FX for you and :dust:

I wrote the above in bed and got up and i POAS. Like yesterday, I'm sure I can see some pink where the second line is meant to be. I'm taking it as a BFN now and I'm going to try and hold out until Sunday to test again

I wrote the above in bed and got up and i POAS. Like yesterday, I'm sure I can see some pink where the second line is meant to be. I'm taking it as a BFN now and I'm going to try and hold out until Sunday to test again

That's exciting that you saw something though!! FX for you! Sunday was the day I originally wanted to wait until but I completely failed at that haha. I went out to the dollar store last night and bought like 8 HPTs. And I also have a couple FRER and a clearblue digital. But I'm saving those. So, I'm sure I'll end up testing again before Sunday. I'm so crazy.

I'm hoping it does turn into something.

Pregnancy tests in Australia are quite expensive, the cheapest I've ever seen a test cheaper than $7. I've been through a pack of three early response tests already. I really must invest in some ic tests so I'm not breaking the bank each cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->