December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

I see it, fingers crossed it's the start of your BFP! :)

mel28nicole looks like you'll be pregnant at your wedding! congrats!

so i changed the detection method on fertility friend to "research" and it detected ovulation on CD14 . and i tried another charting site and it says i ovulated on the 16th. I wonder which one is right?
i must admit it looks alright with those cross hairs that but im not totally sure...

fertilityfriend.com/home/2dce36

oh .. im home from work sick today. im actually fine, OH and LO both have a really bad stomach bug ... LO is handling it better than OH though. its going to be a looooong day

my bleeding has pretty much gone today..:happydance: hopefully it doesnt start up again :shrug:

congrats on the BFPs! hoping for the best christmas present ever this year :baby:

Lindreed -- good luck. i hope the lumps are nothing serious. its good youre being proactive about your health though. prayers to you.

mel28nicole - i can see that line plain as day on my broken phone screen . congrats!

oh .. im home from work sick today. im actually fine, OH and LO both have a really bad stomach bug ... LO is handling it better than OH though. its going to be a looooong day

hope they feel better really soon x

Mel congrats! That is a pink line and I don't need to enlarge or tilt my screen.

Morning ladies. I had a BFN this morning and I'm already feeling sicky like I do when AF is about to show.. I know I'm not out until she shows but I don't think this is my go around. Maybe by new years I can test again! Thanks for all of the support ladies. I will keep watching for everyone to get their BFPs!

Mel - YAY! :D

xnmd - I definitely think the 14th day looks better than the 16th day, that's for sure.

As for me, I'm hoping I ovulated yesterday even though my temp didn't shoot up today. My opk's were neg today and yesterday, yesterday was a temp DIP (like your chart xnmd) so I'm thinking it's gotta find it's way up. Checked cervix this morning and it was lower than high (medium I'd say) and pretty firm and closed. fx!

What do you ladies think about that? You think my sleuthing sounds spot on?

Thank you ladies! I'm gonna test again Thursday and Saturday. My fiancé will probably be home from the gas wells on Sunday and I plan on taking a FRER for him to see :) I'm gonna be cautious this time an try to keep it to myself. We went crazy last time and told the whole world and I miscarried :( so it was very difficult for us. Looks like is be due in August so I'll be about 6 1/2 months pregnant at my wedding lol

Mel - YAY! :D

xnmd - I definitely think the 14th day looks better than the 16th day, that's for sure.

As for me, I'm hoping I ovulated yesterday even though my temp didn't shoot up today. My opk's were neg today and yesterday, yesterday was a temp DIP (like your chart xnmd) so I'm thinking it's gotta find it's way up. Checked cervix this morning and it was lower than high (medium I'd say) and pretty firm and closed. fx!

What do you ladies think about that? You think my sleuthing sounds spot on?

thanks! im wondering if the time of day you actually ovulate effects your temperature rise? likr say upu ovulated yesterday at 11pm.. and you take your temp in the morning at 5 am. well maybe that six hours is not enough time to produce enough progesterone to see much of a temp rise and so it doesny appear you ovulated untill the following day .. does that make sense?

and i have two (i think) pre ov temps right on my cover line and my first temp after O is on my coverline. But when i was vharting back in 2010 , the month i fell pregnant I ovulated on day ten and out of my pre ovulation temps five were above my coverline and five were.below . so i think its rather insignificant.

oh.. and i know they say the temp rise after O is more important than the dip on O day . and even thpugh my 1dpo temp is right on my coverline and i had a few other tempa that high before O , it was still a jump of 0.36 degrees and it hasnt dropped below since. so im thinking that must be the day then.

OH and I had dtd two days prior.. hopfully that was good enough ... ugh i am so overanalyzing things lol

Ok - because I haven't actually made a coverline yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was 98.2 since most of my pre-o temps are there, a few below, a couple just barely above. And today was 98.2

Thanks for the talk. :) But I think 14th does look good for you.

oh.. and i know they say the temp rise after O is more important than the dip on O day . and even thpugh my 1dpo temp is right on my coverline and i had a few other tempa that high before O , it was still a jump of 0.36 degrees and it hasnt dropped below since. so im thinking that must be the day then.

OH and I had dtd two days prior.. hopfully that was good enough ... ugh i am so overanalyzing things lol

That totally makes sense. For me the rise is .2 today and if it keeps going up tomorrow I'm gonna call that good. I guess I just have to wait and see what happens and try to seduce my husband tonight anyway? I made him strain a :sex: muscle I think. HAHAHHA.

I should be implanting soon if we caught our egg and I could get an early BFP Saturday. I'm debating on whether to test or just hold out till Monday as I suspect AF will come.. I don't feel any different AT all from other months. :(

Anyone else not feel any different and end up with a BFP?

If you ask friends they all just knew straight away, and well... I don't :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->