December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Hi ladies, just did a quick skim as I only have a moment, and been gone for a few days due to the holidays (USA!).. but big congrats to the BFPs!!

And lindreed, thinking of you :hugs:

I am coming off an early M/C, and currently having no signs of ovulation, so I may have to change my testing date... we'll see. Good luck all!

Lindreed -- good luck. i hope the lumps are nothing serious. its good youre being proactive about your health though. prayers to you.

mel28nicole - i can see that line plain as day on my broken phone screen . congrats!

Xo thanks hugs to you too. Day 3.. Waiting for af to disappear . Ill fill my mind with opks and temping this month which should hopefully get my mind off other things :)

Mel I see that line on my phone, good luck.

brandi you maybe missed my request but can you please add me to 30th dec as I should get another chance this month due to ovulating early

Afm I think any other month I would be poas in inticipation by now but just not feeling it this month. What I will hold in hope is I had a lovely drop at 6dpo and great rise this morning at 7dpo, I woke this morning with sore throat and bit of stuffy nose, nose cleared but throat still rough also had some little creamy cm both today and yesterday also had touch of brown in it yesterday also today getting an idd jab pain at left side, Trying to think positive but just having a right blah month :-(

Congrats to all bcp so far let's keep them coming x

Ladies help me out! I couldn't help but test! I'm 10dpo, I took this at 3:15ish am. I didn't know what time it was, just knew I had to pee lol. Took these pics at about 5 minutes after. Started seeing the line after 3 minutes. I know I'm only 10dpo so this may be why it's faint. Do you see something?? I plan on testing again in two days to see if it get darker

https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p711/Melissa_Garrison/40CBC713-7F22-489E-BD6B-6F2796AB90EC_zpskhg0nflh.jpg

https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p711/Melissa_Garrison/B6D373FF-914E-4E6F-A7BE-D2B5753E2C94_zpsimnxm2oq.jpg

I see a line Mel - Congrats hun x

Mel I see the faint line too. show us what it is in 2 days, cant wait!
and the comment about being super gassy....that's me too. when I was pregnant back in Aug I was really gassy too, so it might be gross, but it's a good sign. that and constipation too. stuffy nose anyone?

Well the ugly witch showed up right on cue.. I'm out for now. I may be able to test new years eve as I will be 12dpo at that point. GL to everyone else! I will update at the end of the month :)

Mel I see the faint line too. show us what it is in 2 days, cant wait!
and the comment about being super gassy....that's me too. when I was pregnant back in Aug I was really gassy too, so it might be gross, but it's a good sign. that and constipation too. stuffy nose anyone?

Hi
I am currently 7dpo and had dip yesterday and rise today, also very gassy yesterday and woke with stuffy nose and sore throat today, stuffiness away and not so gassy so fingers crossed although not feeling 'this is it' as no other signs x good luck x

Nope. Guess who showed up this morning. Damn.

Although, could you move me to the 31st? Give me one more chance for 2013.

13 dpo today, AF is due tomorrow...ugh! Felt very off this morning. I was ver dizzy, warm, slight neasea and other stomach issues. Temp was up .9 this morning so, who knows!

Good Luck ladies!! I'm off for a cat nap :)

Tested this morning and got a BFP!

First month TTC
I can't believe it happened to quickly! Very blessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->