December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Me as well... We have taken a lot of pressure off each other this month. I feel way more relaxed. I haven't been paying as muh attention to my body. I'm trying not to be nutty this month. At the rate I am going I may not test until after a missed af.... We will see. I have been having weird cramping and tmi but, bd hurts as though my cervix is really low.... What would that mean, ovulation? Maybe one of the ladies who follow their body more closely and know how to read their cervi position can answer this. I noticed it sat cycle too...

Ooops - I signed up for a December thread but it wasn't this one and I want in on THIS ONE!!! :D

Put me down for the 11th. 12th my pregnant sister comes to town, 14th is DH's birthday, then our anniversary, then Christmas so FINGERS CROSSED this is the month! :)

But OMG the cramps today, guys, the CRAMPS! I never get them this bad. :'(

Hey Guys! I had a 28 Day cycle from August to September and then from September to October is was a 36 day cycle. :shrug:
So... according to my app I am supposed to O on the 21 of this month. But I have been having a slight ache for about 2 days... so I think I am ovulating sooner than the app says. Anyway.... Put me down for testing on December 7.

I'm still waiting for AF to come, but I think I'm going to hold out on testing until December 24th (of course that all depends on o)

100% out for November - AF showed today on CD40!!

Could I be a pain and change my test date to the 18th please? Adjusted for late start to the cycle.

Me as well... We have taken a lot of pressure off each other this month. I feel way more relaxed. I haven't been paying as muh attention to my body. I'm trying not to be nutty this month. At the rate I am going I may not test until after a missed af.... We will see. I have been having weird cramping and tmi but, bd hurts as though my cervix is really low.... What would that mean, ovulation? Maybe one of the ladies who follow their body more closely and know how to read their cervi position can answer this. I noticed it sat cycle too...

That's good that you are feeling more relaxed! Hopefully it stays that way!
My understanding is that your cervix is high when you ovulate so I'm not sure why it's so low? Maybe you have already ovulated and it's come down now or maybe you haven't yet and it hasn't risen?? It's so confusing hey!

That's good that you are feeling more relaxed! Hopefully it stays that way!
My understanding is that your cervix is high when you ovulate so I'm not sure why it's so low? Maybe you have already ovulated and it's come down now or maybe you haven't yet and it hasn't risen?? It's so confusing hey!

It is confusing .... I'm not sure why at this time each cycle is feels low and seems tender tmi. However... At the very least it is a pattern and patterns are good lol ! Makes me feel more normal ... I did some google research but as usual when you try to find Info on cervical position it comes back with very confusing date. Oh well !

hi ladies have not checked in in a bit suppose to ovulate within the next few days but me and oh have been off the ball, we bd'd last night and plan to every other day for atleast the next week and hoping that starting the soft cups this month is helping, good luck to us all waiting for our bfp's for xmas :)

Help please ladies........I thought I already ovulated but today I have had lots of ewcm, does that mean I am ovulating now or will I when it stops?

Help please ladies........I thought I already ovulated but today I have had lots of ewcm, does that mean I am ovulating now or will I when it stops?

They say you usually ovulate on the last day you have fertile CM.
Its also possible to still have some EWCM during your LP because your body is still producing some estrogen (i think?) . If you have EWCM, I would BD just incase!

Yer we will bd to make sure we catch it hehe thanks!!

Ooops - I signed up for a December thread but it wasn't this one and I want in on THIS ONE!!! :D

Put me down for the 11th. 12th my pregnant sister comes to town, 14th is DH's birthday, then our anniversary, then Christmas so FINGERS CROSSED this is the month! :)
Sorry you're joining me biscuit.

Hey ladies, I've been MIA!! I think I OV'd on Friday or Saturday... Not really sure, but either way my date is being moved from 31DEC to 1DEC.... So yea.... I'm due between 29NOV (my bday) and 1DEC.... We shall see. But I'm sure this cycle is an out seeing as how DH couldn't keep his willy outta his hand and only wanted to BD 3 times during my week... *smh* But he's also talking about not trying anymore or doing the IVF because "he only has one life to live, and he wants to just have fun." SMH MAN!!! YOU ARE 28 YEARS OLD!! YOU PARTIED NON-STOP FOR 12 FREAKING YEARS!!!!! I really wanna kick him in the gonads and strife.....

Sorry you're joining me biscuit.

Why sorry? Because it means Nov didn't work out? It's ok, I haven't been at this very long yet (officially). I mean I went off BC in Dec but I think last month was the first time that I've been tracking AND we got the timing roughly right. I hope we succeed fairly soon after more serious trying, but I know it doesn't happen that way for everyone. I'm just going to try to stay positive! :D

Hello! I took a break last month but I'm back now and ready for my sticky bean. Can you put me down for December 2nd? I think I O'd yesterday or today. Good
Luck everyone.

Hi Brandi
I have jumped across to join you as November wasn't too be, here is hoping we can get our christmas beans :)

Brandi can you please put me down for December the 10th x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->