December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Not a good start to ttc this month... Found out the lump I found has two friends in the same breast. Glad I checked for the first time ever self exam. I guess this month will be ful of tests aside from the ttc kind. What a shitty start to December and Christmas.... Still fx for everyone. Ill be following this thread closely for Christmas cheer...

Lindreed do you get very sore breasts before AF? Also how old are you?
And does BC run in your family? Sorry for all the questions, but I wanted to offer some reassurance, as I have similar circumstances...
A few years back I had my first breast exam from my GP who then diagnosed me with Fibrocystic breast disease, in other words my breasts are always full of lumps. I found a few in the shower and almost fainted I was so scared. They've since vanished, and thats what they do, they come and go.
I am sure you're checking into it with your GP as well so hoping this is the same scenario for you also! :flower:
Over the years I've become so afraid that I've basicly just stopped checking all together and letting my doctor do all the checking, which I know isnt good, but stress isn't good either.

Well that's me out for this month... the :witch: arrived 2 full days early, so disappointed after the faint lines on the ICs at 7/8dpo - nasty evaps! :(

Well that's me out for this month... the :witch: arrived 2 full days early, so disappointed after the faint lines on the ICs at 7/8dpo - nasty evaps! :(

Sorry to hear that kit. I was hoping by now your lines would be blazing. :hugs:

Stupid evaps! I was rooting for you Kit! :(

Hi ladies pretty new to this. Congrats to those with their BFP this month!!
My partner and I had miscarriage back in Sept/Oct and finally decided to TTC. Although as we decided late this month we think we have missed Ovulation. Due on in about 6/7 days so time will tell.
Praying for all you ladies next month who haven't had they outcome you wanted.

Can anybody give me some advice about charting? Also my partner works away so may not always be available when it's ovulation 😟 going to get tricky.

But somehow we conceived our daughter when taking the pill and the miscarriage was caused by my depo jab :( x

OPK isn't positive again, so I'm officially in my second tww of this cycle *le sigh*

Mel I see the faint line too. show us what it is in 2 days, cant wait!
and the comment about being super gassy....that's me too. when I was pregnant back in Aug I was really gassy too, so it might be gross, but it's a good sign. that and constipation too. stuffy nose anyone?

When I was pregnant I was very gassy. I couldn't stop passing gas at work and kept blaming it on my students lol.

Well the ugly witch showed up right on cue.. I'm out for now. I may be able to test new years eve as I will be 12dpo at that point. GL to everyone else! I will update at the end of the month :)

I'm out.... AF showed her ugly face...

Nope. Guess who showed up this morning. Damn.

Although, could you move me to the 31st? Give me one more chance for 2013.

I'm sorry you ladies got a visit from AF! Have some :wine: and here's to next month.

Tested this morning and got a BFP!

First month TTC
I can't believe it happened to quickly! Very blessed.

Congratulations!

Sorry. Here's to next month

Hi ladies pretty new to this. Congrats to those with their BFP this month!!
My partner and I had miscarriage back in Sept/Oct and finally decided to TTC. Although as we decided late this month we think we have missed Ovulation. Due on in about 6/7 days so time will tell.
Praying for all you ladies next month who haven't had they outcome you wanted.

Can anybody give me some advice about charting? Also my partner works away so may not always be available when it's ovulation �� going to get tricky.

But somehow we conceived our daughter when taking the pill and the miscarriage was caused by my depo jab :( x

Here is my charting advice: get a basal thermometer and take temps every morning before getting out of bed. You have to take it at the same time. While you are at it, you may want to check cervical position and mucus as well, if it doesn't gross you out.

I prefer ovufriend to chart with. It's easy and pretty straight forward. You can sign up here https://ovufriend.com/?code=8dd620d6dbdcc7ef8f366d3dc99b966bc8a315df

OPK isn't positive again, so I'm officially in my second tww of this cycle *le sigh*

Well it's good that it's negative Again. I hope you get a positive this month and it seems we are close in dpo as well.

I didn't even get AF. Just straight into a second TWW.

Can I ask how long you ladies have been TTC ?
And do any of you have children already?
Thanks for the charting advice. Will have a look on Ovufriend.
How are you all feeling? I'm not very positive as this month we weren't actively TTC. X

Hi - could you please add me to the December 25th testers? After my August ectopic pregnancy, I've finally been cleared to start trying again. Woohoo! Praying for a Christmas miracle!

Good luck to all!

How are you all feeling? I'm not very positive as this month we weren't actively TTC. X

This is our first cycle TTC
No children yet
I don't feel any different :-(

This is our first cycle TTC
No children yet
I don't feel any different :-(
I'm sure you'll get there be positive it's only 1st cycle. when's your next period expected?
Fingers crossed for you x

Ladies this is probably a dumb question how do I link my ff chart to my signature so it shows up every time I post ?

Hi guys!

Congrats to everybody with BFP!!! :thumbup:

Just a question really, I have been having symptoms since 1dpo, and obviously I was suspicious about this, thinking I may be 'loosing it' a bit, so did some internet research, as you do! and found that the pregnacare conception I am taking cause pregnancy symptoms in some people, making them thing they are pregnant when in fact they are not :growlmad:, wondered if anyone else had any problems taking this supplement?

I ordered my first ever batch of OPKs today. I'm determined to catch the egg this month as soon as AF gets the heck out of here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->