December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

At least you didn't bleed :)

Yeah but it would have been nice. When AF was one day late I got the positive OPK and I got excited cause you know sometimes people get positive OPKs if they haven't taken a HPT yet.

Can I ask how long you ladies have been TTC ?
And do any of you have children already?
Thanks for the charting advice. Will have a look on Ovufriend.
How are you all feeling? I'm not very positive as this month we weren't actively TTC. X

We NTNP'd from May 2010 - Jan 2013, and TTC from Jan 2013 til now.
No kids yet. OvuFriend is a good app, I use FertilityFriend to just for comparison's. I was feeling positive until I ended my TWW and then BAM went into another TWW.

How are you all feeling? I'm not very positive as this month we weren't actively TTC. X

This is our first cycle TTC
No children yet
I don't feel any different :-(
I'm sure you'll get there be positive it's only 1st cycle. when's your next period expected?
Fingers crossed for you x

Thanks, AF is due Monday. So not too far away. Fingers crossed for you too!!

Are u far into the tww?

This will just be the 2nd full cycle of charting for me, but I did go off BC almost a year ago. No kids yet. :) I'm feeling alright - I think I'm 1DPO.

I ATE A SLICE OF PINEAPPLE ;)

[QUOTE\] This will just be the 2nd full cycle of charting for me, but I did go off BC almost a year ago. No kids yet. :) I'm feeling alright - I think I'm 1DPO.

I ATE A SLICE OF PINEAPPLE ;)[/QUOTE]

Woohoo on the pinapple band wagon hehe

Ladies this is probably a dumb question how do I link my ff chart to my signature so it shows up every time I post ?

Not a silly question at all. You have to go to ff website and in the top right hand corner there should be something about sharing. it will generate a code for bnb. the on bnb go to ur control panel and edit ur signature and add the code that ff gave you. i am doing this all from memory so if you need me to look it up i can later. i am on my way to work right now. good luck.

so ... lol

i just woke up from a dream that i went to use OHs phone and found that he was using a men only TTC forum and also had an app that notified him to BD with me regularly ..hahha.

it was so real that when i woke up i wondered if it really happened because i really did use his phone before i went to sleep

I have 2 children and am in my first ttc cycle for #3. Although I do have kids the road to dd was a painful and what seemed like an endless journey. For you ltttc'ers I hope your forever baby happens soon...well for everyone I do.

ohmygoodness how far behind I am. i'm sorry I kind of fell off the face of the earth. its because I wanted to just do it. not focus on it ya know? well I took clomid cycle days 3-7. I thought I o'd on 11/25 due to my cm. but I had no usual symptoms like I've had with the last two cycles.. nausea, headaches, o pains, cramps and super super sore bbs. this cycle nothing. what gives? for the last week I've had wet sticky cm. sometimes creamy sometimes just sticky and wet. tonight I feel I might have o pains on the left (same as every single month).. what gives? we've been bd'd a bunch...but what givessssss

i have 1 son who turns three tomorrow. OH has a 3 month old daughter (ask for that story lol) and we also look after his daughters one year old sister who isnt biologically his but her real daddy abandoned her so she needed us and we love her.

this is our 2nd cycle TTC.

This will be my third child and first cycle of trying. Like ReadynWaiting, my journey in having children has been painful and beautiful in all of the same breathe! I am feeling pretty positive this cycle as we have always fell pregnant on our dirst cycle trying but this will be my first cycle trying while BFing so I am sure all the rules go out the window. I don't chart or temp but I go my O pains that I feel more intensely each pregnancy I have!
Good luck to everyone! I want o see some more BFPs! :)

i have 1 son who turns three tomorrow. OH has a 3 month old daughter (ask for that story lol) and we also look after his daughters one year old sister who isnt biologically his but her real daddy abandoned her so she needed us and we love her.

this is our 2nd cycle TTC.

What a beautiful blended family! :)

Ladies this is probably a dumb question how do I link my ff chart to my signature so it shows up every time I post ?

Not a silly question at all. You have to go to ff website and in the top right hand corner there should be something about sharing. it will generate a code for bnb. the on bnb go to ur control panel and edit ur signature and add the code that ff gave you. i am doing this all from memory so if you need me to look it up i can later. i am on my way to work right now. good luck.

Fantastic!!! Ill be needing this!! I need all the help I can get from you ladies eyeballing my chart! First month opk and temping:)!! Taking my fertility into high gear this month ;) can't wait !!

this is our 2nd cycle

thanks! we cant wait to complete it with one of our own :)

we will then have one of mine, one of his, one belonging to neither of us, and one belonging to both of us! haha

we also have a cat and a dog, so we joke ocassionally that all we need now is a fish and a baby lol

we will then have one of mine, one of his, one belonging to neither of us, and one belonging to both of us! haha[/QUOTE]

love it!

this is our 2nd cycle

we will then have one of mine, one of his, one belonging to neither of us, and one belonging to both of us! haha

we also have a cat and a dog, so we joke ocassionally that all we need now is a fish and a baby lol

Thats amazing. And im quite curious (as im surr others are as well about the 3 month old story.

Hey ladies...

I'll do personals later, but wanted to update you. Went for my appointment today. All my nurses were happy to see me. Great news-- I lost ten pounds! Lol I am joyous over that thing right there honey, let me tell you.

I did PIAC (pee in a cup). My nurse and I chatted it up and I ask what they test it for. She said infections. I asked they do a pg test as well. She agreed she would and told me to sit tight.

Longest 5 minutes of my life.

I'm pregnant!!!

No one at the office was really excited bc they were really scared and cautious. Drew blood for betas. My doctor told asked If I used protection bc it's not ideal that I'm pregnant right now post EP. she said it's too early for me to get a sonogram which bummed me out to no end. Instead she wants to draw blood for betas again on Thursday. My ultrasound is scheduled for Monday morning.

Of course I'm told to call them ASAP if I have any pain or other EP symptoms. I'm happy to hear this news but I swear I will need to keep my stress levels at a low bc this week of waiting is going to seriously test me. I'm so disappointed on not getting IUP confirmed today but perhaps this is my test/task to remain in prayer and in faith until next week. This feels different from last time bc I feel pregnant a lot more than I did with the EP-- I have nausea, fatigue and tingly breasts. I didn't have that last time around this time or when I found out.

Keep me in your prayers!

I'm liking all the flashy BFP's on the front page, ladies! Let's keep em coming!

Hello! Could you please add me to December 31? I think that I will have one more chance before 2013 is over.

There is a ton of :bfp: let's keep this going :) :thumbup:

ATM: I am still waiting for ovulation. I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet, but it definitely is getting darker, so maybe FF is right that I will ovulate on the 9th. Last cycle I only had a luteal phase of 10, but I just came off birth control in September, so we shall see ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->