December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Add me for December 6th pretty please. As this is my expected period date.

BTW, my fake positive must have been an evap or a damaged test. Since then I've had two straight days of negative tests. So upset.

Nov 18-21 AF
Cd5 bd
Cd6 bd
Cd7 bd
Cd8 bd
Cd9 bd, crabby!
Cd10 bd, crabby yet increased sex drive,Ovulation?
Cd11 bd, very minimal cramping while in bed in the p.m. wouldn't even tell if I wasn't paying such close attention
Cd12 bd, same as cd11
Cd13 bd, No out of the ordinary symptoms
Cd14 bd, dizzy spell, light cramping at night
Cd15 bd, cramping more, cervix high and soft, lotion like CM, dizzy spell during the day
Cd16 bd, cervix high and soft, closed? Can barely barely reach it, only can reach it if I push like I'm pooping then I can just feel the tip of my cervix (sorry TMI) cramping on and off all day, pink tinge when wiped in p.m. twice but almost not.noticeable, AF not due for another week and a half, tired..

Does it sound like i finally got lucky after 6 mo of trying.. never experience these mid cycle cramps.. these tww's are awful..

Lots of BDing because we are determined.

Im feeling hopeful but dont want to get my hopes up as that gives me a reason to be disappointed. Send baby dust please... hope to follow others also. And please update with a bfp or icky AF. Hopefully i can report my symptoms as being a BFP!

This is our 2nd cycle TTC #2. We have a 16 month old daughter. I feel fine just waiting to O. Excited to give my DD and brother or sister. :) my cycles were irregular before DD but are very regular since having her. I took Clomid to conceive DD. This time we aren't using OPKs or temping and charting. Just trying to take the relaxed approach for now.

Nov 18-21 AF
Cd5 bd
Cd6 bd
Cd7 bd
Cd8 bd
Cd9 bd, crabby!
Cd10 bd, crabby yet increased sex drive,Ovulation?
Cd11 bd, very minimal cramping while in bed in the p.m. wouldn't even tell if I wasn't paying such close attention
Cd12 bd, same as cd11
Cd13 bd, No out of the ordinary symptoms
Cd14 bd, dizzy spell, light cramping at night
Cd15 bd, cramping more, cervix high and soft, lotion like CM, dizzy spell during the day
Cd16 bd, cervix high and soft, closed? Can barely barely reach it, only can reach it if I push like I'm pooping then I can just feel the tip of my cervix (sorry TMI) cramping on and off all day, pink tinge when wiped in p.m. twice but almost not.noticeable, AF not due for another week and a half, tired..

Does it sound like i finally got lucky after 6 mo of trying.. never experience these mid cycle cramps.. these tww's are awful..

Lots of BDing because we are determined.

Im feeling hopeful but dont want to get my hopes up as that gives me a reason to be disappointed. Send baby dust please... hope to follow others also. And please update with a bfp or icky AF. Hopefully i can report my symptoms as being a BFP!

Forgot to mention AF due dec. 15

This is our 2nd cycle TTC #2. We have a 16 month old daughter. I feel fine just waiting to O. Excited to give my DD and brother or sister. :) my cycles were irregular before DD but are very regular since having her. I took Clomid to conceive DD. This time we aren't using OPKs or temping and charting. Just trying to take the relaxed approach for now.

The best of luck. Baby dust sent your way. Did you catch some? Make sure to save it for ovulation time, lol. Best of wishes, keep us updated.

Thank you!!! :) you too!
I can't wait for DH to get back from his work trip so we can get to DTD ;) haha
Last month we did have a very good chance since DH was out of town when I O'd. This time he will be here! Yay!

Just checked my cervix and there was fresh blood :( AF?

Add me for December 6th pretty please. As this is my expected period date.

BTW, my fake positive must have been an evap or a damaged test. Since then I've had two straight days of negative tests. So upset.
I'm so sorry ! It's heart wrenching when you think, yay I think we have finally done it. Anybody due on today? :hugs:

I don't think AF is too far away for me due on 10/11 x

Thats amazing. And im quite curious (as im surr others are as well about the 3 month old story.

OH moved into an apartment next to my work when him and his ex broke up and the first time he came to my work (im a server) I served him. Then he started comming literally five times a day for a coffee .. which I later found out was just to see me .. he claims it was love at first site.

so after like six weeks of his excessive coffee drinking i bumped in to him and he was hanging out with my friends boyfriend. and i found out we actually went to the same highschool and grew up in the same little rural community and just didnt know each other. so then he started asking his friend about me . and the next day he asked me if we could do something after work.

so we hung out, and he left, and when he got home he got a call from his ex that she was pregnant. so he came back to my house and told me right away . i remember him saying " damn i really wanted to have all my ducks in a row before we went out , and now ill understand if you dont want to talk to me anymore.."

but i decided to ignore everyones advice and keep talking to him. and we have literally spent every day together since that day 8 months ago.
8 months isnt that long i know but sometimes when you meet the right person you just know.

so about three months after we got together his ex moved five hours away. On September 15th his daughter was born . And October 1st was when we started making the five hour trip up and taking her and het sister for a week at a time.

Im so glad I stayed with him despite the circumatances because i have never been.happier or more in love in my life :)

And now were currently in the process of looking for a 4 bdrm house together to fit all these kids lol and weve also been talking about marriage in the near future and had a look at aome rings :)

and OH was feeling quite down yesterday because we werent going to have the girls untill just before xmas but planned to keep them into the new year. So he texted their mother saying he would like to see them sooner than the 24th and she said we can go get them right now if we want! so OHs mom is going to make the trip tomorrow morninh and theyll be here when im off work . im very excited, i love when were all together

Hi! Could I be added to test on Dec. 16 please? It's our second cycle ttc our 4th. I have 3 boys: age 3, 2 and 7 months. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

That really is sweet! Who cares what other people think anyway. I think it's lovely of you to have so selflessly taken on two other little girls also! Also shows what loving characters you and your partner are to love a little girl whom has nothing biologically to do with either of you.
Family and love really is something magical! Thanks for sharing with us.

Wish you both luck on getting BFP and finding the perfect new home.
I think my partner is gearing up to popping the question soon, we are approaching our 3 year Anniversary. Time goes so fast. Can't imagine life without him he is and always will be my best friend, secret teller, love of my life.
X

That's a nice story and I agree, don't worry about what everyone thinks :)

Well, just checked again and no blood so im Not out yet... AF officially due on Monday. I did spot 4 days prior to a very heavy AF last time so I can't even consider IB really :( hurry up TWW.

If we get a BFP this time it will be nice to let our mums in on the news, but if not then I guess I can have some wine next week for Xmas at work... Either way is good but I'd rather forgo the wine and get a BFP!

Fingers crossed and baby dust to you all!!

That really is sweet! Who cares what other people think anyway. I think it's lovely of you to have so selflessly taken on two other little girls also! Also shows what loving characters you and your partner are to love a little girl whom has nothing biologically to do with either of you.

I think my partner is gearing up to popping the question soon, we are approaching our 3 year Anniversary. Time goes so fast. Can't imagine life without him he is and always will be my best friend, secret teller, love of my life.
X

Thank you that means a lot. A lot of people think Im crazy but it just feels like things are meant to be this way so I dont care what other people think.

Last time the girls were down OH and I were sitting on the couch and the oldest girl was on his lap and the baby was asleep on my chest and OH had his arm around me and my LO was sitting on the other side of me and my LO put his head on my shoulder and reached over and grabbed OHs hand and said " aww mommy, im so happy" and it brought tears to both our eyes because everything was just so perfect and we have so much love in our lives

X

Thank you that means a lot. A lot of people think Im crazy but it just feels like things are meant to be this way so I dont care what other people think.

Last time the girls were down OH and I were sitting on the couch and the oldest girl was on his lap and the baby was asleep on my chest and OH had his arm around me and my LO was sitting on the other side of me and my LO put his head on my shoulder and reached over and grabbed OHs hand and said " aww mommy, im so happy" and it brought tears to both our eyes because everything was just so perfect and we have so much love in our lives

That is beautiful! I hope you get your bfp soon!!

That's beautiful. It's nice when someone gives so much expecting so little in return.

I'm really struggling though to have been blessed with a beautiful daughter already and my sister is still struggling to conceive. Her and her OH have been trying for a year! She's getting desperate may send her this way to see if she can pick up :some tips to get her on the way to her BFP ! Gave her all the ovulation sticks I had purchased in the hope it happens soon.

Currently 14 dpo. AF is due today! She normally arrives first thing but she didn't. Had some white lotion like cm this morning. Which normally I have watery cm but who knows, luck has never been on my side.

I told my husband last night that I had a rough day yesterday. I was dizzy on and off and just felt out of it. Had a couple times that I felt sick to my stomach. He told me that I should go to the doctors. I asked him if that normally is like me before I start me period (he knows I am before AF better than I do normally lol), he told me that normally I'm just whiny (haha). Apparently, according to him I haven't been whiny yet....we will see!

Oh my!!! There are so many BFPs already!!!! I am so happy for all of you!! AF is due tomorrow, so I will be waiting until Friday to test, just so I don't "waste" a test for AF to just show up after I pee or something!
I hope all of you ladies have a happy and healthy 9 months!!! XO

You ladies that have the strength to hold off testing amaze me. I have no self control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->