December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Nov 18-21 AF
Cd5 bd
Cd6 bd
Cd7 bd
Cd8 bd
Cd9 bd, crabby!
Cd10 bd, crabby yet increased sex drive,Ovulation?
Cd11 bd, very minimal cramping while in bed in the p.m. wouldn't even tell if I wasn't paying such close attention
Cd12 bd, same as cd11
Cd13 bd, No out of the ordinary symptoms
Cd14 bd, dizzy spell, light cramping at night
Cd15 bd, cramping more, cervix high and soft, lotion like CM, dizzy spell during the day
Cd16 bd, cervix high and soft, closed? Can barely barely reach it, only can reach it if I push like I'm pooping then I can just feel the tip of my cervix (sorry TMI) cramping on and off all day, pink tinge when wiped in p.m. twice but almost not.noticeable, AF not due for another week and a half, tired..

Does it sound like i finally got lucky after 6 mo of trying.. never experience these mid cycle cramps.. these tww's are awful..

Lots of BDing because we are determined.

Im feeling hopeful but dont want to get my hopes up as that gives me a reason to be disappointed. Send baby dust please... hope to follow others also. And please update with a bfp or icky AF. Hopefully i can report my symptoms as being a BFP!

aleas - GOOD LUCK! :D To me it sounds like ovu around day 14/15, thinking cramping on cd14 due to ovu, light blood tinged cm on cd16 due to ovu. Hang in there!!!!! <3

xnmd - LOVE your story! :D <3 <3 <3 Thanks for sharing.

Afm, huge temp spike today, thinking yesterday's middling temp was a fluke low maybe or just a delay in rise because the difference today is so dramatic from 2 days ago - I'm calling myself 2DPO based on opk + cervical position. Yesterday it was no longer nice and high kind of medium around and today it was low and closed, so I'm definitely thinking o 2 days ago after the blazing positive opk the day before that. wootwoot - eating more pineapple today per the Jbaby method.

I caved and I couldn't help but test again today! One of my friends is pregnant, about 10 weeks along, and she's dying for a pregnancy buddy so she kept pushing me to test again. This is 11DPO

https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h154/mel28nicole/unnamed1.jpg
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h154/mel28nicole/unnamed2.jpg

and this was comparing the two. Top is yesterday at 10DPO and bottom is today 11DPO. I don't really see a difference.
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h154/mel28nicole/unnamed3.jpg

Without a doubt the bottom test is def noticeably darker!! Yay!! Hope to be joining you in a few days!! He he Have a veryyy H&H 9months!!

Nov 18-21 AF
Cd5 bd
Cd6 bd
Cd7 bd
Cd8 bd
Cd9 bd, crabby!
Cd11 bd, very minimal cramping while in bed in the p.m. wouldn't even tell if I wasn't paying such close attention
Cd12 bd, same as cd11
Cd15 bd, cramping more, cervix high and soft, lotion like CM, dizzy spell during the day
Cd16 bd, cervix high and soft, closed? Can barely barely reach it, only can reach it if I push like I'm pooping then I can just feel the tip of my cervix (sorry TMI) cramping on and off all day, pink tinge when wiped in p.m. twice but almost not.noticeable, AF not due for another week and a half, tired..

Does it sound like i finally got lucky after 6 mo of trying.. never experience these mid cycle cramps.. these tww's are awful..

Im feeling hopeful but dont want to get my hopes up as that gives me a reason to be disappointed. Send baby dust please... hope to follow others also. And please update with a bfp or icky AF. Hopefully i can report my symptoms as being a BFP!

You sound very similar to me!! I normally would start my AF this morning but nope....fingers crossed for you!!

so many bfps this month already :) despite my ambiguous O date and less BDing than usual im feeling really hopful this month and geting tempted to start testing

Hi, could you please add me to test on December 18? AF is due the 14th, but I have only been off BCP for less than two months, so I'm not sure *exactly* when to expect AF. I had a 28 day cycle the first month coming off it (and wasn't trying then or charting then), but according to FF and my temps, this cycle will be more like 32 days (I O'd on CD17). I don't want to test early and get excited/disappointed... We are TTC #1, this is the first cycle trying too, so I'm really doubtful it will have worked, but maybe Santa will be diligent this year!

Congrats Mel! That is a BFP for sure! :)

Welcome and Good luck to all the new ladies joining! :)

Hi brandi Canucks cud u possibly change my date to 21st Hun plz x

so many bfps this month already :) despite my ambiguous O date and less BDing than usual im feeling really hopful this month and geting tempted to start testing

this is exactly how I feel. Bd'ed less and this is my 6month ACTIVELY trying but this month I have higher hopes then usual. Its all the bfps ive been seeing already..there's soo many and its only the 4th. I feel there's many many more to come this month! Baby dust to you!!

Nov 18-21 AF
Cd5 bd
Cd6 bd
Cd7 bd
Cd8 bd
Cd9 bd, crabby!
Cd12 bd, same as cd11

You sound very similar to me!! I normally would start my AF this morning but nope....fingers crossed for you!!

Carrie, can you tell me some symptoms youve been having and when? I usually O prettu early. Before day 14! I really just hope and pray all of us are successful. Some of us have to wait toooooooo long... but thats mother nature... we all need to try to stay positive... i know im trying but its soo hard.

Update!... any ideas?

Nov 18-21 AF
Cd5 bd
Cd6 bd
Cd7 bd
Cd8 bd
Cd9 bd, crabby!
Cd12 bd, same as cd11
Cd16 bd, cervix high and soft, closed? Can barely barely reach it, only can reach it if I push like I'm pooping then I can just feel the tip of my cervix (sorry TMI) cramping on and off all day, short temper, pink tinge when wiped in p.m. twice but almost not noticeable, AF not due for another week and a half, tired, headache coming on?
Cd17 cervix high, can't tell if it's soft or hard, open or closed because my cervix is too high, slept awful last night with weird dreams, awful hot flashes this morning and irriatable, No bowel movement yet this morning which is odd, usually immediately in the a.m. (sorry TMI)

It most definitely is hard to stay positive. Uve got that right! Some how I'm doing it even after 2 chemicals very recently. Its tough building up hopes and having AF show her ugly face =( I'm praying for this whole thread and others. Fingers crossed!!

oh question..ive been having cramps since O and I'm now 6dpo and the cramps last night and this morning have been awful. At first I was thinking maybe its from constipation (sry TMI) but I went to the B.R this a.m and the cramping didn't go away like it normally would. Hopefully this cramping leads to a healthy *sticky* Bfp. I have a higher risk than norm for ectopic pregnancies due to scar tissue damage on my only remaining tube so I'm getting very nervous about the pain. Has anyone experienced this in previous pregnancies and have everything work out? Any info u have on this let me know please! Oh the cramping has been mostly just on my left side, near my hip bone/in abdomen between left hip bone and belly button along with a cramping feeling in my left thigh. Maybe my body's just FULL of gas! Lol we shall see but any insight u have would def help during the wait =)

~BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!!~

Aidensmommy... i had cramping for a couple days also, and thats not normal for me to have mid cycle cramping. During O i get slight cramps but wouldnt notice them unless im paying close attention. I hope the best for you. Lwt me know if the cramps subside.. i think i O pretty early so i think im possibly 6dpo also, not sure though...

Aidensmommy... i had cramping for a couple days also, and thats not normal for me to have mid cycle cramping. During O i get slight cramps but wouldnt notice them unless im paying close attention. I hope the best for you. Lwt me know if the cramps subside.. i think i O pretty early so i think im possibly 6dpo also, not sure though...

well then, hopefully we will both be seeing BFP'S really soon! I'm hoping and praying that's what these cramps are from! Just as u said, I usually cramp during O and sometimes the day after but never like this 6dpo! At times it'll feel just like AF cramping (all across the bottom of belly) and I never get AF type cramps this soon in my cycle. My nips are also sore/puffy-ish. Weird. My fingers are crossed! Hope this is good for us! Keep me posted and ill so the same!! I can feel the baby dust in the air! Lol =)

Aidensmommy.. omgosh we are like exactly the same. Thats awesome! I didnt have cramping at first, if i calculated my O correcly i want to say it was like 4 days after O that i started getting those cramps. And yes, it totally felt like af was on her way. But no way.. not this early. And i must say my cramping is somewhat better today, but definately still there. Mostly on left side kinda next to hip bone. And my nips look much puffier also. Idk what to think.. Oh baby dust. .... we neeeeed u!

Yay. Hopefully we aren't just going crazy! Lol after u saying ur experiencing the same things as me, I feel much better and have even more hope!! What day will u be testing? I'll prob be dumb and use an 88cent test tomorrow just because I'm a poas addict but I'm going to be testing with frer on the 8th. Even that's a lil soon but I have another frer for the 11th lol. This month I will be all out of the free FRER tests I got from my Prego friend. She bought 6 boxes of 3count packs thinking she'd be trying for a few months and only had to use 2sticks lol lucky woman!!!! It wasn't nearly as easy for her while ttc #1 though. We both tried for 2yrs and finally got preggers the same month! Our boys were born 5days apart! Its so crazy to think that happend! And the even crazier thing is we both got pregnant the same month again this time EXCEPT I was unfortunate and had a chemical a few days after my positive hpt. I still have hope and I believe my *sticky* positive will happen any time now (plz lord!!)

*baby dust is in the air! Hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->