December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Congrats on the latest BFP's!!!!!

I'm 1 dpo not much going on except the long wait lol

Good luck girlies! Positivity is key. I was on the pill when I fell pregnant with my DD and I just knew I was pregnant by the cramps I was getting just weren't normal. She was meant to be! Even now she's determined hahahah.

So when is it you'll all be testing? Congrats to all the ladies on their BFP's so exciting x

Cd5 bd
Cd6 bd
Cd7 bd
Cd8 bd
Cd9 bd, crabby!
Cd10 bd, crabby yet increased sex drive,Ovulation?
Cd11 bd, very minimal cramping while in bed in the p.m. wouldn't even tell if I wasn't paying such close attention
Cd12 bd, same as cd11
Cd13 bd, No out of the ordinary symptoms
Cd14 bd, dizzy spell, light cramping at night
Cd15 bd, cramping more, cervix high and soft, lotion like CM, dizzy spell during the day
Cd16 bd, cervix high and soft, closed? Can barely barely reach it, only can reach it if I push like I'm pooping then I can just feel the tip of my cervix (sorry TMI) cramping on and off all day, pink tinge when wiped in p.m. twice but almost not noticeable, tired yet restless.
Cd17 cervix high, can't tell if it's soft or hard, open or closed because my cervix is too high, slept awful last night with weird dreams, awful hot flashes this morning and irriatable, No bowel movement yet this morning which is odd, usually immediately in the a.m. (sorry TMI), nipples are puffy, dh noticed and oh yes they are definitely puffy, Back spasms..

Does it sound like i finally got lucky after 6 mo of trying.. never experience these mid cycle cramps.. these tww's are awful..

Lots of BDing because we are determined.

Im feeling hopeful but dont want to get my hopes up as that gives me a reason to be disappointed. Send baby dust please... hope to follow others also. And please update with a bfp or icky AF. Hopefully i can report my symptoms as being a BFP!

AF due dec. 15

Yay. Hopefully we aren't just going crazy! Lol after u saying ur experiencing the same things as me, I feel much better and have even more hope!! What day will u be testing? I'll prob be dumb and use an 88cent test tomorrow just because I'm a poas addict but I'm going to be testing with frer on the 8th. Even that's a lil soon but I have another frer for the 11th lol. This month I will be all out of the free FRER tests I got from my Prego friend. She bought 6 boxes of 3count packs thinking she'd be trying for a few months and only had to use 2sticks lol lucky woman!!!! It wasn't nearly as easy for her while ttc #1 though. We both tried for 2yrs and finally got preggers the same month! Our boys were born 5days apart! Its so crazy to think that happend! And the even crazier thing is we both got pregnant the same month again this time EXCEPT I was unfortunate and had a chemical a few days after my positive hpt. I still have hope and I believe my *sticky* positive will happen any time now (plz lord!!)

*baby dust is in the air! Hehe

Aidensmommy, omgosh im so excited. I posted an update with my new symptoms. Do you have any of those? And idk when i should test, lol. We should stay strong together! Ill probably wait till friday. Idk though. Lol. U made me so much more hopeful, so thank u! I apprecaite your feedback! <3

Anyone trying anything new this month compared to previous ttc months? I am going all out on things I haven't tried, preseed , opks and temping lol.

Anyone still on af and waiting to bd?

I'm only 1dpo but hoping for my BFP when I test on the 21st! Hoping I can wait it out...

Anyone trying anything new this month compared to previous ttc months? I am going all out on things I haven't tried, preseed , opks and temping lol.

Lind... i did put my legs up on the wall and a pillow inderneath my butt for about 30min after BDing each time. Besides that i did take mucinex after af for about 6 days. Noticed lots of cm while taking rhose. And i heard that if you keep failing and doing missionary each time, to try doggie style. So tjats what we did... hope it helps.

I'm back to CD2 since the :witch: arrived early... so i'm still on AF and waiting to BD. Where abouts in your cycle are you?

Aidensmommy

O-sore bbs
1dpo-sore bbs, thick stringy discharge
2dpo-same
3dpo-no bb pain, slippery/watery cm, bladder feeling full and stretched
4dpo-same as 3dpo + felt very nauseous and bloated
5dpo- awoke with bbs tender, very high cervix, watery cm, pains/prickly feeling in uterus/vagina area
6dpo- bbs sore, belly feels full, right hip pain, a lot of white cm (glob fell on the floor...tmi, sorry)
7dpo- same as 6dpo + high cervix
8dpo- same as 7dpo
9dpo- feeling full, bbs tender, watery and thick cm, high tilted back cervix
10dpo- same as 9dpo
11dpo- same as 9-10dpo+higher temp
12dpo-cervix dropped some, bbs tender, peed a lot in morning, higher temp
13dpo- temp spiked up (but not feverish), white lotion like cm, dizzy spells, felt out of it. Thought I was going to vomit twice but had diarrhea (tmi), tired sore bbs, high tilted back cervix, tired, hungry in am
14dpo-AF due but hadn't arrived. Feeling like funky stuff going on in uterus/pelvic area. BBs not as tender, tired, having a lot is lower side abdominal soreness (like I pulled a muscle. High cervix tilted back, white lotion like cm

I'm back to CD2 since the :witch: arrived early... so i'm still on AF and waiting to BD. Where abouts in your cycle are you?
The best of luck kit. So sorry about everything youve gone through... stay positive. We can only do do much..

Aidensmommy

O-sore bbs
1dpo-sore bbs, thick stringy discharge
2dpo-same
3dpo-no bb pain, slippery/watery cm, bladder feeling full and stretched
4dpo-same as 3dpo + felt very nauseous and bloated
5dpo- awoke with bbs tender, very high cervix, watery cm, pains/prickly feeling in uterus/vagina area
6dpo- bbs sore, belly feels full, right hip pain, a lot of white cm (glob fell on the floor...tmi, sorry)
7dpo- same as 6dpo + high cervix
8dpo- same as 7dpo
9dpo- feeling full, bbs tender, watery and thick cm, high tilted back cervix
10dpo- same as 9dpo
11dpo- same as 9-10dpo+higher temp
12dpo-cervix dropped some, bbs tender, peed a lot in morning, higher temp
13dpo- temp spiked up (but not feverish), white lotion like cm, dizzy spells, felt out of it. Thought I was going to vomit twice but had diarrhea (tmi), tired sore bbs, high tilted back cervix, tired, hungry in am
14dpo-AF due but hadn't arrived. Feeling like funky stuff going on in uterus/pelvic area. BBs not as tender, tired, having a lot is lower side abdominal soreness (like I pulled a muscle. High cervix tilted back, white lotion like cm

When will you test?!

So I'm out it seems. 15 DPO and started spotting. Which means :witch: will arrive later this evening in full force and make today CD1 for new cycle.

Kit and aleas: cd 4 for me. Should be finished with af by the end of tomorrow. Praying all of this baby making material arrives in the mail within the next few days so we can use it in time lol! We have literally had sex every single day after af for three months stopping a week before af so not sure what to think. Hoping the ov and temping can pin point when the heck I'm ovulating and I don't ever have cm other than creamy after ov so thinking pre seed might help.

Agreed about missionary. I honestly don't enjoy it all that much( which doesn't help) plus I feel like it isn't as "deep" TMI as doggie style. Who knows !?!???

Nice to have someone so close to my cd. Guess I know who to follow!

I am thinking tomorrow if I don't start today. My cycles are between 26-27 days. Today is cd27. Really nervous to test. Cm is a little different then last couple of months and I have always been able to reach the opening of but this month, several times lately I can't reach it. I don't know what this al means lol

Hey ladies!! I would love to join this thread. AF is due to show herself around Dec 9,2013. I don't have any symptoms of her coming yet, but then again I don't have many symptoms of anything yet. I have PCOS and I am on metformin only since April 2013. I have a beautiful DS who turned 3 in August and we are ready for número dos! My DH is a trucker which complicates things even more for us, but per FF I was due to ovulate the last time he was home so we DTD like crazy!! I am currently on CD23. I have been on a 28 day cycle with a roughly 14 day LP. My last dr visit was November first and he said that I did ovulate in October so I'm hoping I ovulated again in November when DH was home!! I hope it's cool if I join. I am 27 and DH is 31.

Yay. Hopefully we aren't just going crazy! Lol after u saying ur experiencing the same things as me, I feel much better and have even more hope!! What day will u be testing? I'll prob be dumb and use an 88cent test tomorrow just because I'm a poas addict but I'm going to be testing with frer on the 8th. Even that's a lil soon but I have another frer for the 11th lol. This month I will be all out of the free FRER tests I got from my Prego friend. She bought 6 boxes of 3count packs thinking she'd be trying for a few months and only had to use 2sticks lol lucky woman!!!! It wasn't nearly as easy for her while ttc #1 though. We both tried for 2yrs and finally got preggers the same month! Our boys were born 5days apart! Its so crazy to think that happend! And the even crazier thing is we both got pregnant the same month again this time EXCEPT I was unfortunate and had a chemical a few days after my positive hpt. I still have hope and I believe my *sticky* positive will happen any time now (plz lord!!)

*baby dust is in the air! Hehe

Aidensmommy, omgosh im so excited. I posted an update with my new symptoms. Do you have any of those? And idk when i should test, lol. We should stay strong together! Ill probably wait till friday. Idk though. Lol. U made me so much more hopeful, so thank u! I apprecaite your feedback! <3

your welcome. We gave each other hope! =) and yes besides this cramping, like you, ive had the puffy /sore nips, I strangely also had a dizzy spell on CD14 (I write notes in a journal to look back on) and I've had very lotion like CM as well. It sounds like we really are having just about the same stuff going on with our bodies! Ive been really hot since yest a.m too. My cramps are the worse they've been yet today tho. Its been consistent since I woke up. Ive never had this and I even went to the B.R so It cant b that (sry tmi). Like at times it does die down a little but the cramp still is there. Idk if I'm going nuts! Lol I will try my best to stay strong with you until Friday!! Good luck! I cant wait to see!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->